Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Khktfan

The problem is not with the show ending, it’s with ending abruptly. If the channel wanted it to be a finite show then they should have given the makers the liberty to show what they wanted. It is outright frustrating that first you meddle and change the show take it to a point of no return and then blame it for poor TRP’s.

The least the channel can do is to give them time to give proper closure - return to its original fervour and end on a high.

I think the makers should sue the channel for such high handedness. They force a show to dish trash for the lust of TRP and then pull off the plug.

This show had tremendous potential and could have been a finite series for an year.

Exactly . They should not mess with script and given them 250 episodes 

Even now for proper closure this show needs 50 episodes

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I can totally attest to this. I was one of those who was watching and posting on the forum in the initial days of the show...few aroundused to post some amazing FFs which were inspired by the shows freshness..but if you notice the forum movement also, it’s true many of us left or slowly stopped watching post Raima. It is sad, becos what was supposed to be a love story between a surgeon and a tv actress had gone on to become something unrecognizable. 

We may want to blame the channel, but it’s motivations have always been clear - get the trps to stay on, I will always hold the PH responsible for lack of creativity, it takes a lot of creativity to Develop a daily show that sticks to character development and true to its storyline...the cvs messed up badly...wish these cvs learnt that slow and steady wins the race...they all want to go Ekta way...but she was producing ten shows on four channels...her mantra is quantity not quality. Sickand should have trusted his cvs more...fought with the channel on their behalf...this romance could have been a lovely slow burn but alas ...

Exactly sikand started mocking TV shows but ended up being the one he mocked

See how the ML turned out to be ..insulting FL ..although it's fake it's so demeaning 

I wonder what this show would look if it extended another 100 episodes 

For proper closure this show needs another 50 episodes but not this too sudden 20 episodes

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: columbia

I don’t think they will becos if you follow Hotstar, the shows they produce exclusively for Hotstar the content is very different from daily soaps. One hope is Sickand May have an arrangement with Ekta through her Alt Balaji .... 

Channel owns the rights to the show not Sikand. He cannot take it to Alt Balaji unless Alt Balaji buys it or gets airing rights from Star. I doubt Ekta is interested in that.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

if dil hi toh hai can be shifted to alt balaji and silsila cango to voot, why not this one?

i would actually prefer it on a digital platform instead of tv because then those shows have more freedom on what they can show...tv shows are limited to stay as family dramas due to the audience watching them

sandiip is ready for this as per sources...channel is not! But lets hope! 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shanayass

Hope they switch to Hotstar. That would be blessing in disguise and the channel won’t interfere in the storyline either. 

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

If this is a case then fans should show the popularity of khkt to channel by watching in hot star also along with watching on tv. If rating in hot star is possible to make in 1st or 2nd position n if it's possible to nag sp in social media continously then sp can give a 2nd times think. Otherwise it's very much tough to persuade a greedy channel like sp.

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

If this is a case then fans should show the popularity of khkt to channel by watching in hot star also along with watching on tv. If rating in hot star is possible to make in 1st or 2nd position n if it's possible to nag sp in social media continously then sp can give a 2nd times think. Otherwise it's very much tough to persuade a greedy channel like sp.

that is what we r doing since morning!!! U k ow its already in top 2 shows on hotstar in "popular" category and on no.1 in "romance" category!!! 

Little-things thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Change in date guyss.. Plzz note... We got to make this happen.. Plzz

https://twitter.com/swasan_forver/status/1228728889209319435?s=20

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

Channel owns the rights to the show not Sikand. He cannot take it to Alt Balaji unless Alt Balaji buys it or gets airing rights from Star. I doubt Ekta is interested in that.

Depends on the agreement between Sickand and Channel. If Sickand owns the characters but the channel owns storyline then Sickand can sell the characters for season 2 to Alt B. Ekta owned copyright with respect to Dil hi toh hai and that’s why she could telecast season 2 on Alt also she knew how to tie up the storyline before starting another season..

frankly speaking Hotstar Creative department has always said they won’t produce an ITV style show unless of course Sickand is able to convince them ... 

If I was Sickand I would now say “viewers send us your ideas on how the ending should be” and viewers ki hajaar ideas and in the end they should reveal the names of ideas who they have taken ... Star plus will made to looo like fools ... becos by then it would be obvious that the show has a good fan base! 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

that is what we r doing since morning!!! U k ow its already in top 2 shows on hotstar in "popular" category and on no.1 in "romance" category!!! 

Hotstar does a revamping around this time, they do it post cricket season which is when the highest number of subscriptions happens for them. They might consider for sure then but like I said they have always said from the projects they approve also they want hatke projects from ITV but who knows... anything can happen