Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mthiru

Yes they should. Idiotic channel.. Never did anything right by this beautiful show.. This shit plus channel never showed a positive promo for our show.. Always negative even when the show was so refreshing and light hearted. 

They never showed a promo for wedding. Infact they scrapped the shot promo. Star plus never wanted this show to succeed. It's fan who supported this show.

For the past 2 months they interfered to butchered all the characters we all loved (sippy family) and want the audience to hate the show/ronakshi so they can end this show. They already decided to end this show because if they wanted to save it then they could have given another time.

Why the hell the makers move the highly successful shows to the 9pm slot?? 

Miss you Ronakshi.. Not much hope we will see more than 5mins of them from now on. The channel doesn't have to pretend anymore. So let's wait to see ROPA affair to reboot..

Not sure but I always got this feeling that the channel was partial to this show, no factual reason to justify but you kind of get that feel.

Can the makers not move to some other channel like Sony, there is another show on Sony - Mere Dad ki Dulhan and it is shaping up beautifully. Slow and swet with practical humour and so much relatable.

One thing for sure makers should sue the channel. This is because they could have let the show ended by itself in dearth of TRP’s rather than under it this way.

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wanted to mention one more point, there is a learning for makers in this, better go down fighting rather than give in to the arm twisting tactics of a channel.

Either way the show will be shut, better to give loyal viewers their due. With the current handling actual fans of the original show were already disappointed and they could not get the TRP wala fans either.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khktfan

Not sure but I always got this feeling that the channel was partial to this show, no factual reason to justify but you kind of get that feel.

Can the makers not move to some other channel like Sony, there is another show on Sony - Mere Dad ki Dulhan and it is shaping up beautifully. Slow and swet with practical humour and so much relatable.

One thing for sure makers should sue the channel. This is because they could have let the show ended by itself in dearth of TRP’s rather than under it this way.

@bold, I had d same feel... SP was clearly partial towards khkt.... Its hardly 3-4 good promos dey showed @ d beginning.... Then they stopped completely... Nd again for name shake dey provided misleading promos.. U know wat, they even stopped airing d repeat telecast f khkt very earlier itself....

It's their formula(I hav noted frm SP's history of axing shows), channel wil meddle up d story,  dey'll edit d much loved lead's scenes as it is d selling point of d show nd continue to ruin it for few months...by d time they release d news of pulling off d show'S plug, half f d fans will no longer support d show, nd d rest of d fans we'll b in a state of giving up on d show/channel...... I can see D history repeating with khkt too 😵

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

Believe me, YRKKH is the channel’s most popular property. No wonder that show never goes off air. 

i think khkt is still more popular than ydhjk

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

@bold, I had d same feel... SP was clearly partial towards khkt.... Its hardly 3-4 good promos dey showed @ d beginning.... Then they stopped completely... Nd again for name shake dey provided misleading promos.. U know wat, they even stopped airing d repeat telecast f khkt very earlier itself....

It's their formula(I hav noted frm SP's history of axing shows), channel wil meddle up d story,  dey'll edit d much loved lead's scenes as it is d selling point of d show nd continue to ruin it for few months...by d time they release d news of pulling off d show'S plug, half f d fans will no longer support d show, nd d rest of d fans we'll b in a state of giving up on d show/channel...... I can see D history repeating with khkt too 😵

It promotes only the new shows mostly ..their will be sbs coverage , ivs and promos for a few weeks till the time the serial is settled..then they stop showing any promos or show misleading promos. They mostly show the ads n they get revenue from it . It's with all the serials of sp not just khkt..unless it's a big twist in any serial there is no promo

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xNandix

I didn’t use any foul language and you are reacting as if I killed someone. It’s you who needs to calm down mate. It’s just a show for god sake, don’t lose your senses over it. Do you seriously think channels give a damn about fans wishes?  They do whatever they feel like and move on. The actors and PH will also move on eventually. 

KHKT started on a good note but once Raima track came, it slowly began losing its essence and many had left watching. The show has now reached a point where the charm won’t be able to come back. Leaps DO NOT add freshness to a show, it only butchers the characters further. It’s better for KHKT to get a good closure than to drag on endlessly with constant script changes. 

I’ve said what I needed to say and if you still want to talk rudely with me go ahead coz I ain’t about to sit here and argue with you girl. 

I can totally attest to this. I was one of those who was watching and posting on the forum in the initial days of the show...few aroundused to post some amazing FFs which were inspired by the shows freshness..but if you notice the forum movement also, it’s true many of us left or slowly stopped watching post Raima. It is sad, becos what was supposed to be a love story between a surgeon and a tv actress had gone on to become something unrecognizable. 

We may want to blame the channel, but it’s motivations have always been clear - get the trps to stay on, I will always hold the PH responsible for lack of creativity, it takes a lot of creativity to Develop a daily show that sticks to character development and true to its storyline...the cvs messed up badly...wish these cvs learnt that slow and steady wins the race...they all want to go Ekta way...but she was producing ten shows on four channels...her mantra is quantity not quality. Sickand should have trusted his cvs more...fought with the channel on their behalf...this romance could have been a lovely slow burn but alas ...

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

It promotes only the new shows mostly ..their will be sbs coverage , ivs and promos for a few weeks till the time the serial is settled..then they stop showing any promos or show misleading promos. They mostly show the ads n they get revenue from it . It's with all the serials of sp not just khkt..unless it's a big twist in any serial there is no promo

KHKT team shooted promo for marriage track. Star plus scrapped that promo. I think promo will be there for marriage track for any serial in Star plus and leap promo also will be there. But for KHKT, they didn't even give any promo for leap also. I think Star plus is partial when it comes to KHKT.

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why can they air the show on hotstar? Bephana  ended because the actors and makers were not ready to work on internet...

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: freakybat

Why can they air the show on hotstar? Bephana  ended because the actors and makers were not ready to work on internet...

I don’t think they will becos if you follow Hotstar, the shows they produce exclusively for Hotstar the content is very different from daily soaps. One hope is Sickand May have an arrangement with Ekta through her Alt Balaji .... 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I don’t think they will becos if you follow Hotstar, the shows they produce exclusively for Hotstar the content is very different from daily soaps. One hope is Sickand May have an arrangement with Ekta through her Alt Balaji .... 

if dil hi toh hai can be shifted to alt balaji and silsila cango to voot, why not this one?

i would actually prefer it on a digital platform instead of tv because then those shows have more freedom on what they can show...tv shows are limited to stay as family dramas due to the audience watching them