Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xNandix

No offense but what do fans of ITV actually want? They complain about the excessive dragging of storylines and want finite shows but when makers try to give something like this, fans go mad and demand for an extension. 

Anyways it looks like PH and starplus had a disagreement with something and that’s why this decision was taken to cancel the show. Not surprised, this has happened with plenty of good shows before. No amount of trending, mails and calls will change the channel’s decision. 

I completely agree with yr point. When a show is promoted as a finite one  they are happy that now no unnecessary dragging will be there then suddenly in middle they demand for extension and when extension is given to a show they cursed the makers for ruining its storyline . 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

If StarPlus dare to abruptly end Kahaan Hum Kahaan Hum. WE WILL ABRUPTLY END OUR SUBSCRIPTION PLANS WITH STAR PLUS & HOTSTAR VIP ! #TitForTat.

No subscription = No viewer = No show = No channel. That would be too unfair loool ! 😏

No offence. I have see so many fandoms do the same when StarPlus axed their fav shows. They swear they’d never watch StarPlus and would cancel Hotstar subscription and the channel will shut down soon. 
StarPlus is still running. 

An average TV viewer really doesn’t care if a show goes off air. They would cancel subscriptions for that. So it will not affect the channel in any way. 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: YHCstan

No offence. I have see so many fandoms do the same when StarPlus axed their fav shows. They swear they’d never watch StarPlus and would cancel Hotstar subscription and the channel will shut down soon. 
StarPlus is still running. 

An average TV viewer really doesn’t care if a show goes off air. They would cancel subscriptions for that. So it will not affect the channel in any way. 

So on what basis did you quoted me ! See I am emotional at this moment and disheartened and that is why my reaction is bitter. Kindly don't quote to for narrating all this lectures ! I m sick of this bla bla bla. Thank you. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Some needs to be really calm , its just a TV show not ur whole life. Suddenly getting parted from ur fav show is difficult that's why channel gives offair news before a month. Suddenly hi next day show ko offair nahi kar dete. One month is enough to balance ur emotions for a show. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I completely agree with yr point. When a show is promoted as a finite one  they are happy that now no unnecessary dragging will be there then suddenly in middle they demand for extension and when extension is given to a show they cursed the makers for ruining its storyline . 

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum was never a finite show clear your basics first dear user !! You probably know nothing about our show so better don't blabber nonsense and we cannot tolerate the stress of our favourite show going off air that's why we are reacting to it. I mean be a little compassionate it won't cost you. !!!!!

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Some needs to be really calm , its just a TV show not ur whole life. Suddenly getting parted from ur fav show is difficult that's why channel gives offair news before a month. Suddenly hi next day show ko offair nahi kar dete. One month is enough to balance ur emotions for a show. 

What is this somebody needs to be really calm huh. You don't have guts to talk me but can stalk my convo with other ? Behaving like a coward.

And emotions !!! Wow see who is talking about emotions. Who don't even know how to be compassionate !! Shame on this people !!! 

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys please a sincere request that don’t under any circumstance discuss anything about the episode tomorrow here. Please if necessary do it on DM but avoid DT.

Also please keep watching on tv or Hotstar love. Don’t stop. 

Tweet and retweet. Please share as much as possible on SM. Please on all platforms. Join twitter if you have not done so yet! 

Let’s do this for the show and for our Karpika. They deserve an extension. 

Please get together for this and don’t make it Rohit vs Sona. For once make it for Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@neonholic The show will end on 14th March regardless of what anyone says or does. Starplus does not give two hoots. They cancelled Naamkarann which was also doing well in the UK and getting 1.6-1.8 trps. 

Do Trends, mails, phone calls whatever, the channel will not change their mind. PERIOD

stop being rude to people. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Guys please a sincere request that don’t under any circumstance discuss anything about the episode tomorrow here. Please if necessary do it on DM but avoid DT.

Also please keep watching on tv or Hotstar love. Don’t stop. 

Tweet and retweet. Please share as much as possible on SM. Please on all platforms. Join twitter if you have not done so yet! 

Let’s do this for the show and for our Karpika. They deserve an extension. 

Please get together for this and don’t make it Rohit vs Sona. For once make it for Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 

Do u guys reky think stopping discussing show in forums will get it trp .god bless u 

Hardly a few thousand will click this forum 

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNandix

@neonholic The show will end on 14th March regardless of what anyone says or does. Starplus does not give two hoots. They cancelled Naamkarann which was also doing well in the UK and getting 1.6-1.8 trps. 

Do Trends, mails, phone calls whatever, the channel will not change their mind. PERIOD

stop being rude to people. 

@BOLD Sorry but i won't until you people stop being incompassionate. So be pityful and you will receive respect otherwise NO RESPECT. PERIOD.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago