Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shanayass

sandiip is ready for this as per sources...channel is not! But lets hope! 

why does he need channels agreement?? cant he just shift to online?

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: columbia

If I was Sickand I would now say “viewers send us your ideas on how the ending should be” and viewers ki hajaar ideas and in the end they should reveal the names of ideas who they have taken ... Star plus will made to looo like fools ... becos by then it would be obvious that the show has a good fan base! 

My worry is that they might have too many bank episodes. If they have 15 bank episodes then they have to wrap up the show in the last 5. Which means they will randomly solve every issue in 5 mins.

Naren magically waking up n testifying against Nishi

Pari randomly sacrificing something or Rohan dying to resolve his paap.

Sonakshi finding out all truth in 5 mins n running back to Rohit.

Rohit going from drunk to sober in 10 mins.

Veena realizing her 1000 crore love for Sona and running after her with the whole family.

And the show ending with a Rajshri family photo.

That would ruin the show from start to finish.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

My worry is that they might have too many bank episodes. If they have 15 bank episodes then they have to wrap up the show in the last 5. Which means they will randomly solve every issue in 5 mins.

Veena realizing her 1000 crore love for Sona and running after her with the whole family.

SPOT ON! I can bet you anything this is exactly how it will be...becos such Chindi creativity only you can expect... 

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think makers have 5 to 6 bank episodes only. Because whatever they are shooting this week will come on next week telecast. I think if the off air news is confirmed and Star plus don't consider our request, then maker will show remaining story in 12 to 15 episodes. We will have to wait for this week TRP to come on Thursday.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

I think makers have 5 to 6 bank episodes only. Because whatever they are shooting this week will come on next week telecast. I think if the off air news is confirmed and Star plus don't consider our request, then maker will show remaining story in 12 to 15 episodes. We will have to wait for this week TRP to come on Thursday.

I hope they have less bank episodes so that they have the scope to end the show properly in case there is no extension.

Star is very rigid and bull headed. It will take a lot for them to change their decision.🥱

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here. Also not sure how much the TRP’s this week will matter if they have already decided. Also, rather than begging the channel for an extn or trying to give a closure in the remaining episodes, they should instead end it abruptly- citing a message in the last episode that we have been asked to go off air so this is what we have been able to complete in the allotted timeline.

And then shift to digital medium, bring back the original freshness and give it back in their face.

Coz even if they get an extn, there will always be this constant nudging, meddling and pressure for TRP’s which will lead to a complete massacre of this once beautiful show.

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khktfan

Same here. Also not sure how much the TRP’s this week will matter if they have already decided. Also, rather than begging the channel for an extn or trying to give a closure in the remaining episodes, they should instead end it abruptly- citing a message in the last episode that we have been asked to go off air so this is what we have been able to complete in the allotted timeline.

And then shift to digital medium, bring back the original freshness and give it back in their face.

Coz even if they get an extn, there will always be this constant nudging, meddling and pressure for TRP’s which will lead to a complete massacre of this once beautiful show.

All episodes have to pass the quality approval from the channel. StarPlus will not air any such disclaimer which might be like insulting itself. 

Moreover Sandiip will not dare to insult a major channel like StarPlus. If he makes things ugly, god forbid even other channels will refuse to work with him in future. 
The PH will want to end this amicably and even the actors would want the same. 
No one will be willing to put their entire career at stake just for 1 show. 

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even the mighty Ekta Kapoor had a spat with StarPlus once and the channel abruptly stopped telecasting two of its iconic shows: Kyunki Saas and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki. 

It was not until Ekta launched Yeh Hai Mohabbatein that Balaji and StarPlus relations became as good as before. 

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I agree and hence the monopoly of channels 😐

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If StarPlus dare to abruptly end Kahaan Hum Kahaan Hum. WE WILL ABRUPTLY END OUR SUBSCRIPTION PLANS WITH STAR PLUS & HOTSTAR VIP ! #TitForTat.

No subscription = No viewer = No show = No channel. That would be too unfair loool ! 😏