MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i think its just rumors...why would sp end their most popular show so soon

it will get an extension

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I know i am sorry for my behaviour ! Dont quote me any more for this. 

Not at all...Thanks for accepting...infact you have set a good example by accepting and apologising 🙂👍🏽

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The problem is not with the show ending, it’s with ending abruptly. If the channel wanted it to be a finite show then they should have given the makers the liberty to show what they wanted. It is outright frustrating that first you meddle and change the show take it to a point of no return and then blame it for poor TRP’s.

The least the channel can do is to give them time to give proper closure - return to its original fervour and end on a high.

I think the makers should sue the channel for such high handedness. They force a show to dish trash for the lust of TRP and then pull off the plug.

This show had tremendous potential and could have been a finite series for an year.

KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neonholic

I know i am sorry for my behaviour ! Dont quote me any more for this. 

Really hoping it is. But we can't delay anything in just the hope that it's a rumour. For now we need to do all this it takes to save our show. So let's try our best to do all it takes to save the show and keep praying that its all a rumour or that the channel decides to not scrap off the show.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

it will get an extension

Hope your words come true 

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khktfan

The problem is not with the show ending, it’s with ending abruptly. If the channel wanted it to be a finite show then they should have given the makers the liberty to show what they wanted. It is outright frustrating that first you meddle and change the show take it to a point of no return and then blame it for poor TRP’s.

The least the channel can do is to give them time to give proper closure - return to its original fervour and end on a high.

I think the makers should sue the channel for such high handedness. They force a show to dish trash for the lust of TRP and then pull off the plug.

This show had tremendous potential and could have been a finite series for an year.

Yes surely this show could have been much better than it is right now...they ended each phase abruptly after creating Lot of hype around it be it Karan episode Raima episode the murder and actually this entire love story of Ronakshi 

They should think over and start all over again ...maybe get Ronakshi together and show those lovely moments which we all wanted to see...the nok jhok ...their difficult and totally opposite careers and way they handle that...day to day life ..there is so much to do ...should not be ending it abruptly aswell....as in one month what they will only show is Ronakshi coming together and happy ending mostly or sad ending or whatever but one month would be short to show anything 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KaranSG_01

Really hoping it is. But we can't delay anything in just the hope that it's a rumour. For now we need to do all this it takes to save our show. So let's try our best to do all it takes to save the show and keep praying that its all a rumour or that the channel decides to not scrap off the show.

I pray it to be a rumour but actually two actors playing Vimmi n Tulsi had confirmed this that the show is going off air and only 2+ trp can save the show. I dont worry for that because i know this week episodes and leap surely had made it around 2.3+ overall trp. But i hope they reconsider their stupid decision and give it a chance. Atleast 6 months extension for giving it a perfect closure is must needed.

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago
mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khktfan

Yes they should. Idiotic channel.. Never did anything right by this beautiful show.. This shit plus channel never showed a positive promo for our show.. Always negative even when the show was so refreshing and light hearted. 

They never showed a promo for wedding. Infact they scrapped the shot promo. Star plus never wanted this show to succeed. It's fan who supported this show.

For the past 2 months they interfered to butchered all the characters we all loved (sippy family) and want the audience to hate the show/ronakshi so they can end this show. They already decided to end this show because if they wanted to save it then they could have given another time.

Why the hell the makers move the highly successful shows to the 9pm slot?? 

Miss you Ronakshi.. Not much hope we will see more than 5mins of them from now on. The channel doesn't have to pretend anymore. So let's wait to see ROPA affair to reboot..

IshRaian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

it will get an extension

Believe me, YRKKH is the channel’s most popular property. No wonder that show never goes off air. 

Khktfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Yes they should. Idiotic channel.. Never did anything right by this beautiful show.. This shit plus channel never showed a positive promo for our show.. Always negative even when the show was so refreshing and light hearted. 

They never showed a promo for wedding. Infact they scrapped the shot promo. Star plus never wanted this show to succeed. It's fan who supported this show.

For the past 2 months they interfered to butchered all the characters we all loved (sippy family) and want the audience to hate the show/ronakshi so they can end this show. They already decided to end this show because if they wanted to save it then they could have given another time.

Why the hell the makers move the highly successful shows to the 9pm slot?? 

Miss you Ronakshi.. Not much hope we will see more than 5mins of them from now on. The channel doesn't have to pretend anymore. So let's wait to see ROPA affair to reboot..