reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Not even a fan of her personality but no truth is she has been blessed with great features. She's got it from her dad who is a handsome man. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not a fan of her , but I find her pretty , she has got prominent , sharp features which contributes to her beauty.

reams thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NaughtyorNice

Are you being sarcastic? ðŸ˜†

Nope just because I don't like her personality and some publicity stunts she pulls off I can't lie that she doesn't look good :) Truth is she has a great height, smile and those dimples, just like her dad. 

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: reams

Not even a fan of her personality but no truth is she has been blessed with great features. She's got it from her dad who is a handsome man. 

Agree on that.

reams thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: adoreyou

Not a fan of her , but I find her pretty , she has got prominent , sharp features which contributes to her beauty.

exactly 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

She is pretty but needs good styling n grooming ..coz some photo angles and hairstyles don't really do justice to her features

Also looks like age is catching up on her too soon

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: NaughtyorNice

Do you think she needs plastic surgery? ðŸ˜³

No

She needs to put on a bit of weight

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Who cares? Ugly or beautiful, i love her. So do many of her fans and her parents. Everyone has to get old and turn not so desirable some day or the other . She has achieved so much in her 34 years of life , what people like us could only dream of. So, these topics on her beauty is so childish and inconsquential . 

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 4 years ago
joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is ok.

Not ugly and not beautiful

Edited by joycee19 - 4 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

I am neither a fan nor a hater and I think among the current lot of actresses, she is the prettiest. Obviously there has been prettier actresses than her in past & perhaps there will be in future too, but among the current actresses I find her the most beautiful. When she debuted with OSO she looked like a dream as Shanti Priya & however bad the movie was, she was stunning as Mastani. I don't know if she's ugly then what we mango people are ðŸ˜† Disastrous? Horrendous? ðŸ˜† No. She is beautiful but people is fed up with her personality hence the hate.

And yup. She is not ageing nicely.