Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jb508

Last year Filmfare we had so many pages and discussions. This one seems like a let down. 

Last year wasnt all that either, this year is worse. Hasnt been at all good for good few years, or more then that....    Editing of these awards show has always been crap too 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I’m actually happy the media is finally speaking up! Never respected them more than I do

Right now 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Last year wasnt all that either, this year is worse. Hasnt been at all good for good few years, or more then that....    Editing of these awards show has always been crap too 

Not talking about the event it self but the good old gossip. We had RK, Alia, Deepika, RS, Katrina, Vicky and Ayushmann mixed in.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

OK so the tweet link I posted before is the jury for short films. I couldn’t find a proper link for regular jurors but according to google the list is as follows:

Karan Johar, Kabir Khan, Vidya Balan, Ravi Udaywar, Urmila Matondakar, Nikhil Advani, Naranjan Iyengar.  

Don’t know how accurate this is as I couldn’t find an actual listing on filmfare’s actual site.  But I’ll put the link to short film back up again because the write up for KJo is amusing,  “Spunk of homosexuality”. 

https://twitter.com/iashu007/status/1229052196496363520?s=21

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If this is the jury, it's still the same issue. The Johar cabal to promote his beti, Ranveer's next 2 directors, etc. 

Ashwini whose own husband's film was nominated. 

The only thing they will learn from this is to hide the jury from now on so people can't criticize it. 😂 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

flop awards

seriously they are inviting hatred by their fakeness and  hutiyapa

only  desperate people attended these awards

Hrithik deserved the best actor popular.. PERIOD. I do not know how these wards actually work. worst case was Ananya winning for the shit of the year 2, Alia winning it over Vidya, Tapsee like What the actual f. Ranveer has become a favorite for these organizers i guess, his overactive love for his biwi onstage is good enough to fetch him trophies, i do not mind him winning but his act in Gully boy was not the best of the year. I wonder why did AB sr, Ayushman, Shahid and most importantly Hrithik did not win, like what the actual f again.. Ranveer and Alia's constant wins reminds me of SRK's constant wins in the last decade for his hamming in YRF movies.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

. Ranveer and Alia's constant wins reminds me of SRK's constant wins in the last decade for his hamming in YRF movies.

And I’m sure Kjo was behind that too. Otherwise Aditya Chopra would be making sure his wifey Rani wins! 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And I’m sure Kjo was behind that too. Otherwise Aditya Chopra would be making sure his wifey Rani wins! 

who cares man, KJO knows that everyone understands his baseless bias towards his favorites but there is nobody who can change it. the deserving winners do not win anymore. Rani won for two years i think, which was alright and i think she did a wonderful job in black so she deserved it too. 

This year the bias is just so much in the face, like Alia winning for a cameo, Ranveer winning over Shahid and Hrithik (Both War and Kabir sing way more popular and 2 times greater Box office collections)  in the popular category, which is very much hinting to Ranveer winning for 83 next year and Alia for sadak .. someone just stop these hyperactive on the face so called good actors winning continuously, omigod it's annoying now. I really wished AB sr and Hrithik winning something this year, after ages i enjoyed their movies, but sadly they did not had enough time to rub KJo's ass i guess.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

If this is the jury, it's still the same issue. The Johar cabal to promote his beti, Ranveer's next 2 directors, etc. 

Ashwini whose own husband's film was nominated. 

The only thing they will learn from this is to hide the jury from now on so people can't criticize it. 😂 

7 people is an incredibly small jury pool.  They need a lot more jurors/voters with a lot more diversity within the industry.  The influence and conflict of interest is too glaring with only 7 jurors.