Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kajol has five for playing loud and Punjabi 😂 

Legendary couple ke bare me baat hi maat karo🤐

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

How does Sachet lose for Bekhayali! HOW? It was the song of the year everyone knows it 

I just noticed this 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How does Sachet lose for Bekhayali! HOW? It was the song of the year everyone knows it 

I just noticed this 

Arijit now has more singing awards than Udit or kumar sanu or Soni Nigham He is tied with Rafi with 6. An kishore has the most with 8

So Arijit is the best playback singer since 60s/70s ?????
😂 

GumGum thumbnail

Koi bhi hosting, script, performances, skit, aur expressions ke baare mein baat nahin kar rahe hai... no gif/meme has been made yet... Now I miss the Bachchans and Bhanurekha Bachchan occupying the front seats of all award shows. 

Edited by zoinks - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Vidya balan got nominated and she is a jury too. How ridiculous! 

The jury list that's going around on social media if for the Filmfare Short Film Awards this year. Vidya was part of that.

Doubt the main awards even have any jury 😆

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

every year some fanbases are upset coz thier fave has not won, it happens every year so thats no big surprise, i still remember the outrage when vicky and ayushman won the national award over vijay sethupathi in super deluxe. The bigger problem is the format of these award shows, only the people that win turn up and perform and the rest of the industry stays at home, so only 5-6 big known faces are at the award shows, the shows are too long, have the same hosts and comedy skits and they are not live, every year its the same boring format and thats why people have started to lose interest in these award shows

Edited by zara321 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zara321

every year some fanbases are upset coz thier fave has not won, it happens every year so thats no big surprise, the bigger problem is the format of these award shows, only the people that win turn up and perform and the rest of the industry stays at home, so only 5-6 big known faces are at the award shows, the shows are too long, have the same hosts and comedy skits and they are not live, every year its the same boring format and thats why people have started to lose interest in these award shows

No, I have never seen backlash to this extent - this years uproar is much more significant 

This is Surely not the same like Sridevi’s EV Vs Vidya’s Kahani.... or Piku VS Tanu Weds Manu 

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, I have never seen backlash to this extent - this years uproar is much more significant 

This is Surely not the same like Sridevi’s EV Vs Vidya’s Kahani.... or Piku VS Tanu Weds Manu 

this one does seem more strong compared to the others.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

An ??? Are the awards going to shut down in 2021 ? I doubt it I doubt anything really happens