Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Thodi izzat bachani hai apni, filmfare ki, Dilip Kumar ji ki to she n her mubole filmy papa should stop this travesty from happening.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is the new media just goat debates smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Monica o my darling was the best film I saw in recent years and the cast was amazing. Alia is lucky to get karan johar produce and get that director on board for this movie. I have not seen an alia movie since dear z movie that was many years ago so not interest in watching her baby face sorry. 

NoraSM thumbnail

First Ranbir will break it then Alia will 

priya185 thumbnail

who cares

Filmfare lost credibility and so did Alia after buying the award

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Filmfare is a PR prize now. The awards have no value and nobody watches them anymore smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

far out  mate I hope this happens 🤗look at these cuties https://x.com/filmfare/status/1760707893089739126?s=20

Edited by Briaahna - 2 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

When Alia entered Bollywood she was mocked for being a child smiley36 well guess what that child look became her biggest asset . For actresses the sooner you start the better . Today she cast opposite newcomers like vedang and Ishaans . Madhuri and Sri began their careers young , by mid 20 they were at peak . Alia pretty  much achieved all , she grabbed all the opportunities came her way ,  worked hard and came as a winner! Now lay back and do selective movies or focus on family and your own production house! Nice 😬 

[Post Removed]