Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Last year Filmfare we had so many pages and discussions. This one seems like a let down. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: zoinks

No one is watching on TV kya?

2012-2013 mein funny non-funny sab twittaratti FF dekh ke chote se chote cheezein notice karke live tweet kiya karte the... aur aaj zZZZZ

For the first time in my life Im skipping filmfare. It has been my tradition to see the show every year! I’m really upset about  this. Never thought this day would come. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Damn.  This year’s criticism seems even more serious and harsher than a few years ago when award season started before Dangal had even released. Filmfare tried to make up for it a little by nominating Aamir and Dangal. I don’t remember if he won or not.  Watch some quick fixings for next year now and then the following year back to same Ol’ same ol’ 🤷🏻‍♀️   

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

NVM.  I couldn’t find a link to it on the actual filmfare site.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 years ago
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Damn.  This year’s criticism seems even more serious and harsher than a few years ago when award season started before Dangal had even released. Filmfare tried to make up for it a little by nominating Aamir and Dangal. I don’t remember if he won or not.  Watch some quick fixings for next year now and then the following year back to same Ol’ same ol’ 🤷🏻‍♀️   

sites are covering it too

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-boycottfilmfare-trends-on-twitter-as-people-question-award-programme-s-credibility-2813972

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

And B-listers.

I didn't even realize that nominees don't get invited until the singers mentioned it. HUH?!! People used to say celebs got awards for attending but I never believed it. It's the opposite. They already know who they are giving the award to so they only invite them. That's why nominees are not there.

In any case, these awards won't be able to sustain if they can't get big stars to come. They're also looking downmarket by holding it in places like Guwahati and Indore. I'm sure they don't care tho. They must have made a ton of money from Assam from this.