Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sana sat with Asim and Vishal plenty of times and Sid did not raise any objection whatsoever.. the only time he raised an issue was when he felt Sana was being used or brainwashed.. 

You don't love Sidnaaz then.. you only love Sana and like the bond she has with Sid if you think Sid has double standards

Dude in what world are u living. Vishal intially never brainwashed Sana. He was a genuine friend and had a crush on her. Sid knew. He couldn't tolerate Sana lying down with Vishal even in different quilts.and asked her ki koi bulayega toh Chali jayegi and this is when Vishal was friends with both. Sid in the first place never forgave Vishal for that Pasta thing is coz of his liking for Sana. He got a reason to distance Vishal from their group even after Vishal apologised for like 5 times. Even in front of salman but Sid was so adamant and even during that robot scientist task, Sid was pissed that Vishal hugged and kissed Sana. And he shrugged Sana when Sana came to hug him and she said sorry excitement mein ho gaya. Banda couldn't take Vishal sitting on his side of bed. And he himself goes and lies between Mahira and arti and they were playing doll doll with him and apply lipstick on his lips

It's just that Sid covered it with proper logics and reasons but everything was related to Sana. Recently in paras's maths question usud Sid couldn't handle Sana asking Paras to play that game with him. And he went 

That day when Sana said I don't like u u don't like me to paras. See Sid was so sarcastic 

And Sid clearly knows Arti worships him. Mahira has hots for him .am sure Sid is smart enough to understand but he never cuts them off completely but want Sana to cut Paras Vishal and Asim off completely. Dekhna bhi nahi hai

P.s-. And I am a sidnaaz fan..love them to bits. But when they are at fault I criticize both equally. No taking sides 

Edited by soulstarspirit - 4 years ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sana sat with Asim and Vishal plenty of times and Sid did not raise any objection whatsoever.. the only time he raised an issue was when he felt Sana was being used or brainwashed.. 

You don't love Sidnaaz then.. you only love Sana and like the bond she has with Sid if you think Sid has double standards

Oops double post 

Edited by soulstarspirit - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jaane Do.. baat niklegi tou dur talak jaegi😆

Don’t tarnish a girl’s image without stating facts ðŸ˜†

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sabhi members yeah aajao ðŸ¤£

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jaane Do.. baat niklegi tou dur talak jaegi😆

nai nai please meko btao

If m not aware of something, i never hesitate to accept if m wrong. So please reveal the secrets or spill the beans.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Don’t tarnish a girl’s image without stating facts ðŸ˜†

Should have said this to the person who brought in Manisha😆 but I wasn't talking about Sana but Asim

Uma2010 thumbnail

Should have said this to the person who brought in Manisha😆 but I wasn't talking about Sana but Asim

I did say it to her ðŸ˜† but as ðŸ˜† as I could ðŸ˜†

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

Sabhi members yeah aajao ðŸ¤£

After we finish the garbage here... hehe. Why do nonsense on a nice new thread? 

bbgang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

edited

Edited by bbgang - 4 years ago
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail