Sabhi members yeah aajao 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sabhi members yeah aajao 🤣
nai nai please meko btaoOriginally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Jaane Do.. baat niklegi tou dur talak jaegi😆
If m not aware of something, i never hesitate to accept if m wrong. So please reveal the secrets or spill the beans.
Don’t tarnish a girl’s image without stating facts 😆
Should have said this to the person who brought in Manisha😆 but I wasn't talking about Sana but Asim
I did say it to her 😆 but as 😆 as I could 😆Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Should have said this to the person who brought in Manisha😆 but I wasn't talking about Sana but Asim
After we finish the garbage here... hehe. Why do nonsense on a nice new thread?