Bigg Boss 13

SidNaaz Discussion Thread 39: Mein Sana ke Hurt Hone se Darta Hun😛

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is SidNaaz Discussion thread 39...aa jao sab yaha smiley4..

Warning for all Shippers in Advance : Its not easy to ship this toxic jodi called SidNaaz if u hv a weak heart smiley4..Currently BB13 is rewriting history with SidNaaz  and we r in for some real toxic mills & boons love-hate story where "Nafrat paas aane na de & Pyaar dur jaane na de " smiley15..So to ship such a jodi u need truck loads of patience along with strong will power & mazboot dil smiley36..

Current Status :

Another wonderful episode for SidNaaz fans as Rajat Sharma grilling session went very well and at one point it looked like Rajat ji himself is a hidden SidNaaz shipper way he was asking them questions about each other and making both blush πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..Best part is both accepted that they r more than friends and they will see how it works outside.πŸ˜ƒ..

Answers from Sid regarding Sana ..

For starters it was really cute the way Sid in excited tone said " Haan haan Shehnaaz" moment Rajat asked him that "iss ghar mein ek aisi ladki hai jiske aansoo(tears) pochne aap bhagkar uske paas jaate hai " πŸ˜³ ..Even before Rajat could take that Ladki's name Sid was like yes yes its Shehnaaz with a smile on his face and little blush too ..aww😳..It looked as if Sid had a huge sigh of relief thinking finally Rajat ji ended this Rashmi puran and shifted focus on my favourite girl πŸ˜³..And he knew that in this show he is linked with Aarti too , so even before Rajat takes any name , Sid dint take any risk and himself took Shehnaaz name πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..Its another proof that he has no hesitation talking about Shehnaaz and his relationship in front of media πŸ˜³

Sid then started talking about Sana on his own as he goes onto elaborate to Rajat ji that Shehnaaz is not someone who is hunting for some point just to use against me and thats why I share a very spl bond with her as i m very comfortable with her bec I get all my positive energy in this house only after talking to her and spending time with her smiley9...Way he spoke about Sana here made her automatically smile and feel proud of her man πŸ˜³..

In fact by saying the above, he indirectly have shut mouths of many people inside and outside house who kept accusing Sana of using Sid in the game but now the reply comes from horse's mouth itself that Sana never used him or his words fr her benefit and thats why Sid shares the most genuine bond only with her in this house πŸ˜³..He sort of killed many birds with one stone here as with this reply he even hinted Aarti comes nowhere close in his priority list as its Shehnaaz with whom he shares this spl bond πŸ˜ƒ..Rajat dint mention any name but Sid himself taking Shehnaaz name and starting his description about her says a lot about her value in his life πŸ˜³..

Once Sid himself starts talking about Shehnaaz, then Rajat had to pull his leg about her πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†..So Rajat ji then asks Sid that first he met her dad , then brother and off late asking about her mom too , toh irada kya hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...For those who dunno , watch the usud where Sid is enquiring her about her mother in Shehbaaz's presense πŸ˜ˆ..Thats why we shippers hv so much reason to ship them πŸ˜†..Best part is Sid dint fully deny it and instead started laughing and blushing after the question πŸ˜†..Even Sana kept smiling πŸ˜³..Sid was then "aisa koi irada nahi hai " but he dint say much πŸ˜‰..

Rajat then further grilled him about their relationship which is more than friends now , so asked him whether it will continue outside too πŸ˜³..Again Sid accepted that both r more than friends and said "Iss ghar mein yeh relationship bahut jyaada hai as we r 24 hrs together but outside we both will b busy in work , so we will get little less time to spend together which we discussed too and I m sure Sana unserstands it " πŸ‘πŸΌ..So once again he indirectly confirmed that both will tk this relationship outside too but obviously real life will b different and they will hv to balance it out as he cant give her 24 hrs attention which he gives her in this house and he expects her to understand this πŸ˜³..It shows that he dont want to loose her and so prepared her in advance regarding how life will b outside this house ..Sana's smile and nodding her head says it all that she too has matured a lot to understand what her man is saying πŸ˜³...

Rajat ji is now in a mood to tease Sid further as he goes onto ask him whether Sid will take her calls outside πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Sid was like "kyun nahi lunga sir , zaroor lunga , I know those who know me hv filled her mind saying I dont tk calls but iska zaroor lunga " awww πŸ˜³..Here Rashmi ko mirchi lagi as she is like kabhi nahi leta calls πŸ˜‘

as if Sid will tk her calls itna kuch hone ke baad πŸ˜†..Sid also added that haan if he is busy in work mayb then he cannot tk calls but Sana kaha usko chodne wali as she quickly added that "even if i m busy i will tk out time to call him and jo bol rahe hai ki busy hua toh is just acting as u can always take out 2 min time to talk " πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

.Here while Sana is saying this , just look at Sid's proud smirk here with finger on his lips as if he is telling himself "now thats my girl" πŸ˜ˆ..This is what he expected from Sana , to see to what extreme she can go fr him once the show is over and he felt so good when she said that πŸ˜³..Many times Sid says a lot of things to test Sana bec he wants to see how much serious she is about taking this relation outside as she is too young and can always hv change of mind but everytime she surprises him with a positive reply which makes him further closer to her πŸ˜³..

Rajat then asks Sid about the much talked about saving Paras thing that he did in last task ..Sid as usual gives the logical wala reply of repaying back the favour to Paras but when Rajat ji pointed out that mayb he dint save Shehnaaz bec she is strong competitor fr u compare to Paras , thats when Sid yet again confessed that in this house everyone is his competitor except Shehnaaz bec he never considered her as his competitor since she is more than a friend fr him ..aww πŸ˜³..Yet again he proved Shehnaaz is his priority here beyond the game and not Aarti or anyone else ...

https://twitter.com/Kaur__Aujla/status/1227737958398058496?s=19

Finally Sid's grilling session comes to an end with Rajat indirectly advicing Sid to take their relationship outside and take her calls πŸ˜‰..Sid with a huge smile says jee haan haan πŸ˜†..bhai usko bolne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai as he has made up his mind now tabhi toh in recent usud he is making Sana select his clothes and iron it too πŸ˜‰...

I m not discussing the other issues that were discussed about Sid in his grilling session since its SidNaaz thread ..But what I dint like was Rajat telling Sid to mend ways with Asim and Rashmi too just bec he is elder πŸ€”..U just cant force anyone to forgive and forget just bec he is elder bec these comes naturally from heart ..No wonder post this session Sid got upset and restless at night thinking sabko forgive karne ka theka jaise usne hee le rakha hai πŸ₯±...Anyways will come to that later ..

Answers from Shehnaaz regarding Sid ..

Now its Shehnaaz's turn fr the grill and as usual Sid was more nervous than her tapping his fingersπŸ˜†bec just before that when Aarti's session was going on and she went on and on about how Sid is good looking guy , so if he is in her destiny , then mein iske matthe hee padungi, bla bla , Sana was pissed off and vented her silent anger on Sid , so he was nervous ki kahi mujhe Rajat ji ke saamne disown na kar de, also bed change ka alag tension πŸ€£..

https://twitter.com/nups_lostsoul/status/1227674588550594560?s=19

But Shehnaaz proved her real maturity in this session as she handled every question with poise and dignity πŸ‘..Even Sid was pleasantly surprised with her every reply and I could see a proud smile on his face when she was replying about their relationship πŸ˜³...

Also Shehnaaz proved her loyalty and selfless love fr Sid in her every reply so much that after a point even Rajat ji had to remind her that she came here to defend herself and not Sid as all her answers were still defending Sid only especially when she spoke about how Sid always guided her when she finally started playing the game or how she knew Sid will save Paras bec its her mistake that she never supported Sid in tasks πŸ˜³...Even Sid was feeling overwhelmed seeing how she took blame on herself fr that Paras saving blunder especially after Rajat pointed it out that she is still defending Sid here πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..But Sana dint show any hesitation and proudly said  " kya karu woh hai mera friend , actually friend se badhkar hai " πŸ˜³..Just see Sid's expression here πŸ˜³...

Rajat ji then asks Shehnaaz about SidNaaz fake or real ..Yet again Sana gives apt reply when she says "SidNaaz bana bec the bond was already existing in the house before " πŸ‘..This is exactly we all shippers too say that humein koi sapna nahi aaya to link up two people out of blue , they got linked up bec we saw their genuine bond in house and thats why SidNaaz was made ...

Now it was time fr Rajat to pull Sid and Sana's leg a bit by showing them some naughty clips where according to people Sana ne Sid ko pagal kar diya hai πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†...Clips that were shown to them were -- 1st bathroom hug clip, 2nd when Sana at night was manaofying angry Sid and 3rd Bed fight where Sana slapped Sid and then Sid sat on top of her πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ...Just look at Sid and Sana's reactions here while watching these clips πŸ˜†..Sana was nonstop smiling and finding them all cute while Sid was blushing and thinking "abhi apna muh kaha chupao as poora pol khol ho gaya mera in front of housemates " πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Rashmi looked in sheer shock watching these clips , mayb thinking kya yeh wohi Sid hai jisko mein janti hun all thess yrs πŸ˜²πŸ˜†and Aarti was trying her best to act normal but jealousy face pe saaf dikh rahi thi πŸ˜†...

https://twitter.com/LinaDsouza1/status/1227692837015298048?s=19

So after watching these clips when Rajat ji asked Sana if she has driven Sid mad with her antics πŸ˜†, Sana smartly puts the ball in Sid's court and says tu bata , maine pagal kiya hai tujhe ? πŸ˜†..Sid bichara just could not stop smiling and he admits that even he enjoys these moments with her , so its mutual πŸ˜‰..He was trying to hide his smiling and blushing face fm housemates while telling this to Sana and Rajatji but cameras se kuch nahi chupta πŸ˜† πŸ˜ˆ.

Rajat ji then asks same question to Sana about whether she will tk this relationship outside too on which Sana replies in positive manner that "ghar ke ander she is too much attached to Sid and there is a attraction between both but dekhna yeh hai ki if they both feel the same outside too like they feel here and then continue it outside " πŸ˜³...Sid too looked positive with her reply here ..This is the best answer she can give here since they dint mk any official commitnent to each other yet ...

Finally Rajat in his typical cheeky tone tells Shehnaaz that Sid iss ghar mein sirf ek hee insaan se darta hai and its Sana πŸ˜†..Again Sana smartly puts the ball in Sid's court and is like tu bataa , tu darta hai mujhse πŸ˜†..Sid surprisingly answers in positive when he admits " Haan iske hurt hone se darta hun " πŸ˜‰...So we shippers r not wrong when we sense that Sid does fear loosing Sana πŸ˜³, today he himself confessed it πŸ˜³..It was later visible too in their night fight when Sana came charging at Sid saying " bol kisne use kiya " and Sid ki bolti ekdum band fr 1 min πŸ˜†..Later woh apna dukhda rone gaya in front of Paras ki yeh humesha hurt ho jaati hai , mein kya karun πŸ˜’πŸ˜†..Will talk about it in next para πŸ˜ˆ...

https://twitter.com/Kaur__Aujla/status/1227767489158762496?s=19

https://twitter.com/Kaur__Aujla/status/1227774243141603336?s=19

https://twitter.com/Kaur__Aujla/status/1227794493417476097?s=19

So Sana's session too ends on a highly positive note as she handled the questions very well this time and even sang a song in the end πŸ‘...

After Rajat sharma session ended , Sid looked upset at night bec he was almost forced to mend ways with his enemies being a elder one and also accused of dadagiri etc and so when Sana again questioned his team defense in spider task ,he got annoyed on her which I guess Sana understood later and so around 4am she tried to calm him down with a cheek kiss and mayb lip kiss too on bedsmiley43bec Sana knows only she has that calming effect on him as he could not sleep whole night after his small fight with her but immediately slept when she kiss him and came in his arms smiley9..In fact it was Sid who initiated the intimacy in bed again as he could not sleep without her in his arms , and so notice how he quickly gives a kiss on her hand to indirectly hint her to come close to him and thats when she carass her face & hair and then give him a lip kiss which was not clear due to camera angle followed by cheek kiss and hug πŸ˜³..Once again its proved that Sid fears loosing her whenever he hurts her πŸ˜³...Even during their fight Sid went speechless the moment Sana snapped at him fr taunting her about go to Asim and how Asim will brainwash her now with use and throw rant..Sana was "bol kaun khasam hai mera yaha.. kaun bolega use "😈 and seeing this kali roop of SanaπŸ˜† , poor Sid went all quiet only to do dukhda rona later in front of Paras about how his wifey always gets hurt..aww πŸ˜† .No wonder at night he could not sleep till 4am until and unless Sana wraps him in her arms again with a kiss πŸ˜³..Thats why SidNaaz fights dont bother me much these days bec I know the magical bed is always there fr the patch up πŸ˜ˆβ˜ΊοΈ..

https://twitter.com/DRitupriya/status/1227899701237776386?s=19

https://twitter.com/TripsIsLove/status/1227667758311145472?s=19

Even morning Sana was trying to cheer up Sid by asking him which dress she should wear and told Aarti too how Sid must b stressed out bec of yesterday grilling session ..She knows him very well now like a typical wifey 😳..

An important point here I want to mk based on my sheer assumption is that when both Sid and Sana were bajaoing Asim fr always interfering betw both , Asim said u both(Sid and Sana) planned to put me down on which I felt Sana in josh  gave away their joint plan as she said yes bec u and himanshi too tried to put me down, so tit fr tat smiley3..Sana even warned Asim never to come in her and Sid's fight smiley2..Sana earlier had said same to Aarti as well that not to come in their fights..It just makes me feel that mayb sometimes Sid and Sana deliberately start few fights among themselves to tk all the limelight away from rest so that they can b confirmed top 2 smiley14..When Asim was lecturing Sana that how base of her relation with Sid is weak , just see that smirk on Sana ka face when she confidently tells Asim not to tk tension about her and Sid as outside she will see how strong is his and Himanshi ka relationship base smiley15...That type of confidence right after a fight smells something fishy smiley2smiley24..And I hv noticed they fight by taking turns like when Sid fights with Asim , then Sana goes quiet and when Sid stops , Sana starts the fight with Asim bec main motive is to expose Asim which both did successfully now and proved he is the relationship breakersmiley15..Sid smartly  uses Paras to mk it look like he and Sana really had a fight and Sana smartly uses Rashmi to mk it look like they fought ..smiley36..Paras understood the plan and so all he did was laughing and keeping quiet today in front of Sid ka dukhda rona bec Paras knew it smiley15..Its just my assumption and I could b wrong but if I m right then Sid and Sana r indeed the masterminds of this season fr making the entire house dance to their tunes and making every episode center around them both πŸ‘β­οΈ...

Later in the evening SidNaaz had a cute moment where Sana asks Sid if he will miss her after show and Sid is like "Yes i will miss u when i will see anyone washing utensils or sweeping or when I will comfortably sleep in my bed" πŸ˜†..Sana was like bakwas mat kar and starts her missing him session by telling him "she will miss him whenever she is in shorts or whenever someone ask her to change bed or whenever someone hurts her or fights with her " ..awww πŸ˜³ ..But Sid dont tk it seriously and is like chal ab natak band kar πŸ˜†..Sid's statement about natak band kar says a lot that both might hv already planned something after this show ends and so question of missing each other wont really arise laterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ.. Bec in normal situation u will feel nostalgic when talking about missing each other especially when u r emotionally attached to someone but here both Sid and Sana looked in rather teasing mood as if post this show they wont give that chance to each other to miss each other's presense and now even Vikas Gupta in his latest insta post confirmed SidNaaz relationship..So well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..

Later At night Paras and Sid r given the secret task by Vicky Kaushal to mk everyone believe that the BB house is haunted πŸ˜†..I will talk about it in detail in next post as the task is yet to air but in precap way Sid was tightly holding Sana in his arms during eviction, says a lot about his deep fears of loosing Sana πŸ˜­..Though he knows she is not going anywhere but her strong intutions that she mayb going scared him somewhere last weekend and in precap I could see that scare on his face way he was holding her tight and closing his eyes as if he wont let her go at any cost πŸ˜³..Lets see how the eviction drama goes ...

https://twitter.com/sidnaazbliss/status/1227686606393372672?s=19

So Current Status is : Sid and Sana both confessing they are more than friends and will tk this relationship outside to see how it goes πŸ˜³..And haan Sid admitted ki woh Sana ke hurt hone se darta hai πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1227929153892044806?s=19

Felt so overwhelmed seeing Sid's journey promo smiley42..mixed emotions as it all coming to an end smiley19..I started out as Sid fan when I saw the ladder task episode which made me his fan ..its such a roller coaster ride fr him ..He was so different before the first padhav ..He was a typical angry young man with a heart of gold when it came to his friends ..But with no emotions attached ..

But then Sid felt a connect with Sana and I saw changes in him post first padhav when  finally we could see the entertaining and emotional side of Sid too all thanks to Sana ..Thats when I became a SidNaaz fan and started adoring Sana too ..

Now finally seeing his journey promo , such a deja vu moment fr me ..sighhh ..He deserves to win the BB trophy and also his ladylove Shehnaaz on 15th Feb smiley10

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD SIDNAAZIANS πŸ₯³

Helooohybye thumbnail

Guys its confirmed ... sidnaaz performance is there . β€οΈβ€οΈ

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

congrats on new thread..πŸ₯³

@Kabootar..

Sids complain to sana ..

zindagΔ« se yahΔ« gila hai mujhe

tū bahut der se milā hai mujhe

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Helooohybye

Ofcourse it will be there

Best couple of BB history 

jyoti06 thumbnail

Just saw promo ..Sana kissing Sid and saying 17th feb ko meri shaadi mein saare pahucho and all contestants dancing together πŸ˜†..

Its a comedy show guys ..they r promoting it in big boss πŸ˜†

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: rabzonedge

congrats on new thread..πŸ₯³

@Kabootar..

Sids complain to sana ..

zindagΔ« se yahΔ« gila hai mujhe

tū bahut der se milā hai mujhe

I was reading this right now! Bahut khoob!

Jawab mein, jaun eliya ka sher pesh hai

merī bāñhoñ meñ bahakne kī sazā bhī sun le

ab bahut der meñ āzād karūñgā tujh ko

Edited by Kabootarkiaankh - 4 years ago
hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Helooohybye

Song???? 😍

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Just saw promo ..Sana kissing Sid and saying 17th feb ko meri shaadi mein saare pahucho and all contestants dancing together πŸ˜†..

Its a comedy show guys ..they r promoting it in big boss πŸ˜†

Oh lord... my heart’s lighter. 

Edit: Had just spoken of the need for more fastidious promotion on the previous thread πŸ˜³ 

Sidnaaz FTW πŸ₯³ πŸ˜³

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago