Bigg Boss 13

SidNaaz Discussion Thread 40: Vote For Sidharth & Shehnaaz 😎

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

This is SidNaaz Discussion thread 40...aa jao sab yaha smiley4..

Mayb this is my second last or third last SidNaaz thread before the season finally ends and so its a nostalgic moment fr me because more than shipping this jodi , what I enjoyed was interacting with all my fellow shippers who in no time became a mini SidNaaz family fr me ..So a group hug to all πŸ€— and many many thanks fr making this thread one of most popular and positive thread of this forum with your valuable contribution πŸ€—...We mayb delusional like the outside world calls us but unlike everyone else , we hv remained positive and enjoyed each and every SidNaaz moment without putting down any other housemate or jodi , so a round of applause to all positive souls out here πŸ‘ ..

We dunno what the outside world holds fr SidNaaz post BB13 , only time will tell us but one cant deny that SidNaaz hv become the power couple who is one of the most loved couple now across all seasons of bigg boss β­οΈ..So lets just hope we can see Sid and Sana both putting the lights off together tomorrow in BB house as the top 2 contestants of this season⭐️..

https://twitter.com/HrithikaKangne/status/1228232676068360194?s=19

Leave everything else and just keep voting for both till voting lines r open ..Its now or never ..

Coming to the episode , I wont b discussing the future of Shehnaaz doing the Shaadi show bec we dunno the details yet ..Whether its a game show or filler show till Colors launch their new fiction ishq mein marajawa at 10.30pm or its some swayambar show , we dunno ..All we know was Sana distributed invite cards of her shaadi to every housemate for 17th Feb and its written Shehnaaz weds ?? ...No use doing any guess work here bec our main focus should b voting fr Sid and Sana so that they r top 2 ....

Coming to the episode , so it started with bhoot drama where Sid did all the chance pe dance by tightly holding Sana in his arms whenever she got scared πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..Both once again saw the moon together in each other's arms fr one last time before BB13 ends ...

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1227577342962339840?s=19

Finally Vicky Kaushal entered the house to promote his bhoot movie and also gave the eviction jhatka to everyone ..We know Mahira got evicted through a task but it was overwhelming to see the sight of Sid getting all tensed fr Sana and tightly holding her as soon as the lights went off to declare who got evicted ..Though he always knew that Sana is not going anywhere but still this time he looked more tensed than Sana bec he was more scared of her intutions coming right always and this weekend she had intution that she mayb going ..Thats the fear I saw on his face when he tightened his grip around Sana and closed his eyes in fear as if he just wont let her go anywhere πŸ˜­..There was huge sigh of relief on his face as soon as the eviction was done ..

https://twitter.com/88_wifey/status/1228213758398365698?s=19

After eviction , BB once again gave few minutes of fear to all by calling everyone in garden area as if theres another eviction again ..Notice here Sid again holding Sana in his arms and giving her a forehead kiss while walking towards the garden area just to calm her down bec this time he was relaxed that Sana wont go ..Thats one reason why he was holding Arti and Sana both in garden area bec he was sure that if theres another eviction then Aarti will go and so was giving her that last min comfort ..But during Mahira's eviction when he was actually scared , he was tightly holding only Sana and not Aarti ..

https://twitter.com/__ihafsaaxo/status/1228064703336898568?s=19

After BB announced that this time there will b top 6 finalist , we saw a little kuch kuch hota hai moment where as usual Aarti came to hug Sid πŸ₯± and as a friend Sid had to give in , but Sana obviously dint like it πŸ˜†and was going inside which Sid noticed and so he pulled her hair to stop her and gave her a warm hug πŸ˜³..Difference between both hug here is Arti came to hug Sid but Sid hugged Sana on his own by stopping her πŸ˜³..

https://twitter.com/SidsNaaz/status/1228017308058042368?s=19

There was a small night footage shown where we can see Sana sleeping in Sid's arm under the quilt and they r quite close and intimate here , no wonder camera stopped on both fr almost a minute πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ..Mayb this is the last time we saw both on their BB bed together ..so a nostalgic moment fr all SidNaaz fans as we know the importance of this bed πŸ˜³..

Next day before the journey video starts, there was a small Rashmi-Sana convo where Rashmi asked Sana if she loves Sid on which Sana said yes but when Rashmi asked if he too loves her , Sana said "I dunno " and further when Rashmi asked her "usko poocha" , Sana said no πŸ€”...This convo has lot of interpretations and as usual different type of shippers r hving their different takes on this convo ..Some r saying Sana was sad bec Sid friendzoned her whereas some saying Sid-Sana fought after Sana took up this shaadi show and so she was upset ...In short everything is an assumption here as noone knows the real truth behind this conversation ..If u ask me then fr me its just one of those normal convo betw both where Sana looks a bit down as obviously she is stressed out due to finale tension and also mayb feeling nostslgic about everything coming to an end in this house and how she will take their relation outside this house and whether it will work as she dint get any clarity yet ...This is my take on their convo ..I mayb wrong too πŸ˜Š..

Finally the journey videos start and I will talk only about Sid and Sana's journey videos only ..Yesterday only Sid's video was aired , so will talk about it πŸ˜³..

Sid's journey video was all about his competitive spirit in every task , his leadership qualities when it comes to teamwork , his friendship and rivalry with Asim and last but not the least his relationship with Shehnaaz as he completes SidNaaz πŸ˜³..So the main 2 person highlighted in his journey video were Shehnaaz and Asim ..No wonder right after watching the journey video , he went onto hug only these 2 as they both had max contribution in his journey but I will talk about the hug later in next paragraph πŸ˜³..So During the journey video , Big boss says "His friendship with Shehnaaz became the most special part of his journey as their jodi made history with a hashtag "SidNaaz" being created on social media and its craze is unprecedented " β­οΈ..While BB was saying this , live audience started chanting SidNaaz SidNaaz πŸ˜³..Just notice that blush and smile on Sid's face during this moment as he felt so overwhelmed seeing the response his and Sana's jodi got bec fr him the feeling was always real and when he saw that even audience could equally feel the real love , he was overwhelmed and somehow tried controlling his emotions with a wide smile πŸ˜³...

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1228020014474760192?s=19

When Sid watches all SidNaaz moments in his journey video , he was trying hard to control his tears ..Sometimes hiding those tears with smile and sometimes biting his nails as he was live witnessing their love and the ups & downs that their relationship went through in this house πŸ˜³..Its always a different feeling when u watch yourself on TV and try to analyse where u were right and where u went wrong ..I could see Sid going through same emotions as he had wide smile and blush on his face during all happy SidNaaz moments but starts getting emotional whenever he sees Shehnaaz crying fr him on screen πŸ˜­..He also saw his mom coming and then his friendship cum rivalry with Asim followed by his josh while performing every task ...It was indeed the journey of a hero like BB said as he was a complete package β­οΈ..While watching it all , Sid cherished every single moment of his journey but personally I felt he went through a gamut of emotions while watching his moments with Shehnaaz πŸ˜³..

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1227929153892044806?s=19

After watching the journey video , Sid came in bedroom and the first thing he did was asking Sana to give him a tight hug πŸ˜³..He pulled Sana in his arms and tightly hugged her as he realised her value in his entire BB journey after watching the video πŸ˜³...He then went onto hug Asim as he had second best contribution in his bb journey after Shehnaaz . One was like his brother turned rival and one was his Love...Rest were always non entities ...

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1228024340043718657?s=19

Now it remains to b seen how Shehnaaz's journey video unfolds today on Valentines Day πŸ˜³..

Tomorrow is the finale..The Judgement Day ..So Pls dont believe in rumours..Just keep voting fr Sid and Sana till voting lines r open ..SidNaaz should b top 2 without fail ..Personally my wish is both in top 2 with Sid winning trophy and Sana winning Sid πŸ˜³..Lets see what the future holds now ...

Theres nomore current status of their relationship as we will truely know the status once both r out in real world ..

Last but not the least Happy Valentines Day to all SidNaaz fans πŸ˜³

https://twitter.com/krhythm03/status/1228199242793013248?s=19

https://twitter.com/ZafarKiDuniya/status/1228161643894509568?s=19

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

An amazing journey coming to an end❀️ heres to hoping it all turns out to be for the best

PS.colors wale Sana ka julus nikalne mein koi kasar nahi chor raheπŸ˜†

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Colors doing dirty to sana

Really dirty

Agr sana be sign kr diya hai contract jo lag raha hai to sana ne khud ko barbaad kr liya hai ek baar fr

N m not going to believe she discussed it with sid.

jyoti06 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

An amazing journey coming to an end❀️ heres to hoping it all turns out to be for the best

PS.colors wale Sana ka julus nikalne mein koi kasar nahi chor raheπŸ˜†

From their status mujhe yeh timepass show laging where her sangeet , mehndi etc etc will b done with all bb housemates too joining in but shaadi day pe woh flip maregi ya sid ke saath bhaag jayegi πŸ˜†..

Thats why groom ka name nahi diya..it most likely a filler show till that ishq mein marjawa starts ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

From their status mujhe yeh timepass show laging where her sangeet , mehndi etc etc will b done with all bb housemates too joining in but shaadi day pe woh flip maregi ya sid ke saath bhaag jayegi πŸ˜†..

Thats why groom ka name nahi diya..it most likely a filler show till that ishq mein marjawa starts ..

I have no doubts about it being a filler show.. my problem is the impact it would have on her votes

okay peeps offical confirmation, he just tweeted this a few mins ago.

also according to fiffooz (whos been like 95 percent accurate) sidnaaz are on good terms and they are rehearsing their dance plus the matching hearts signs they put up for the audience during the journey videos was planned. like they planned to twinnn

https://twitter.com/Shehbazbadesha/status/1228244321561825280

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

See her brother will say this fr votes ..real picture we will know on 17th feb ..even if she is doing it , we know its a filler comedy types like bharti or gutthi does ..problem is its not right time as it can impact her vote count bec most sidnaaz fans who vote fr sana r sensitive and will stop voting..

See her brother will say this fr votes ..real picture we will know on 17th feb ..even if she is doing it , we know its a filler comedy types like bharti or gutthi does ..problem is its not right time as it can impact her vote count bec most sidnaaz fans who vote fr sana r sensitive and will stop voting..

i don't know why but i feel like hes a genuine guy he wouldn't lie knowing the bull he'd get after. But your right, some fans are going insane 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THANKING YOU JYOTI MADAM 

BEAUTIFUL AND GRACIOUSLY PUT

Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its must be a filler show just now watched from 2nd March at 10pm ekta kapur new show will come so I think from 2nd March at 10:30 pm ishq mein marjawa 2 may come as other all slots of colors r filled with new shows or very recently launched shows so no other slots r available.ch don't have any show after bb goes off air after 15th till 29th Feb on 10:30 slot so that's why they come up with this filler one.