THANK YOU Rajat Sharma Sir!!!

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

For the FIRST time in this show, Siddharth Shukla was questioned very directly dismissing his vague #WohMatlabNahiTha defences!😆

Thank god!

I never had a problem with anybody grilling Asim unless the show was fairly doing it to all where needed.

The way Salman Khan used to cover Shukla up and reinforce his baseless arguments was so shocking initially. But then it became a habbit duh.🤢

Thats why many important "ghatiya" stuff shukla did got a freepass🤔

1. Aisi ladki to Rashmi🤢 (I loved how Rajat Sir said don't even try to justify all this. This is what I have been saying as a woman myself! And can you see the difference? Salman Khan with BB's script made that comment look like "Rashmi Desai jaisi ladki" matlab tha. Ulta telling contestants like Rashmi Asim ki "stay away if you feel he's aggressive" "Poking is a crime". Are you for real Mr. superstar??? 😳

Is poking a crime or actually committing violence is one. Will the inspector arrest u if u poke someone? 🤣

)

2.Giving gaalis to Asim's parents (Asim's 2/3 gaalis vs Shuklas 70 80 gaalis and we all know who was made to apologise)

3. Somebody finally telling Shukla ki he is Arrogant.

(If anybody remembers Shukla has been called this before but like yesterday, that day also he brought up vague arguments. But this time it was Rajat jee who didn't accept it but outright exposed his hypocrisy with video proofs!)

4. He does no housework!!

(How conviniently this guy tells his duty was chopping!! When it was COOKING which he should have learnt a long time back instead of giving excuses ki he DOESN'T KNOW IT. If Mahira being 22yo, learnt it so fast, so why can't a 40yo grown man?)

5. Shukla pushing Asim 8times! Well it was more actually but thats okay. (But here also Shukla was like he nudged me first! )

6. He doesn't even listen to others! He can give 100excuses, but the fact doesn't change ki he listens to Paras, he never did with Asim. And what does he say in his defense?🤓

Ki Asim doesn't know the game ??😆 Look where Paras is today and where Asim is!🤔

Anyways Asim is a task pro too u lazy man ! 😆He has aced tasks with one hand! Just a few days back he won the clock task with so much accuracy or the commedy task etc.

So Dude, It isn't Asim but problem lies in your own head. A problem comes, you are like "Fly alone, join the other team" Crap, you did the same with Asim and few days back with Sana. Difference is Asim didn't tolerate ur crap bossy control freak attitude. 😳

You cannot digest the fact that Asim being a newbie is giving u a run for popularity. So u try to live in a illusion ki Paras is the toughest contender. 😭So wake up!! 😆

You got pissed today just by 15 20mins of accusation?? 😒Oh also once twice by salman for 1-2mins on you being aggressive.Right? And see how u are dealing with it. 

In self-denial and taking the anger out on Sana and Asim in midnight!😆

Asim has and IS listening  to these accusations on a daily basis, every wkw, every cotw, many guests, media se leke Salman Khan, se leke Vikas Gupta, everybody has tried their level BEST to push Asim into a dark zone, defame him, try to make him feel he has broken a 9yr relationship which wasn't the case AT ALL! He is two timing and what not rubbish!! 😳

But he has been dealing with every single thing so gracefully, also maintaining his tone and dignity while talking to seniors.

And Mr. Shukla u should thank your stars the ilzaam of backbitching hasn't been on you, bcoz undeniably you do it too! Your horrible death threats to Asim with Paras have never been addressed, unfortunately. 😳Or your other threats about destroying career and physical shape of a young guy.🤢

So please you also CAN BE WRONG. Accept it sometimes. Try to apologise more often and try to forgive. Will only be good for ur own mental peace.😆

So anyways, Thank You Rajat Sharma Sir. 👏You did the impossible. That is BE FAIR. If you grill Asim, you grill Shukla too, you grill Sana, Rashmi too! Thats how it should have been all along.

After 4 whole months, somebody spoke the truth without worrying about harming Shukla's image too much or later sugarcoating things in his favour after sunaoing him for 2mins (which Salman Khan does)

No wonder why You are loved, and you do "Aap ki Adalat" so successfully and people respect u so much.🥳

Ps: I hope Asim wins the show. He has definitely made some mistakes about which I am not proud of, but in so many wrongs he's the least wrong(Also considering how much he has tolerated in this show without breaking down takes him a step higher than others in my eyes)

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Nikki- I’ve missed you! You’ve been MIA. Come to the AT. We miss you! 

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved your post👏 you explained everything beautifully.

Asim FTW🥳nobody deserves the trophy more than him.,♥️

Also awesome awesome post! 

So true! 

If this man showed any signs of remorse or will to improve I would have probably been able to tolerate him a bit more! But the fact that he can’t take defeat or criticism at all. 

Only his ideas are good- he has a big problem of narcissism and he absolutely can’t take any sort of critique. Self analysis is a far fetched dream for someone like him. 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

@Nikki- I’ve missed you! You’ve been MIA. Come to the AT. We miss you! 

Hey pyscho I miss you guys too🤗 Haha, Been a bit busy with work isliye unable to come, but I do follow the show as much I can.

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Hey pyscho I miss you guys too🤗 Haha, Been a bit busy with work isliye unable to come, but I do follow the show as much I can.

Ah okay! It’s nice to see your post! Hopefully you’ll get time to be more active! Shows ending! 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarika16

Loved your post👏 you explained everything beautifully.

Asim FTW🥳nobody deserves the trophy more than him.,♥️

Thanks dear, I had so many piled up rants...feeling so good to have unburdened myself after so long🤣

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Thanks dear, I had so many piled up rants...feeling so good to have unburdened myself after so long🤣

Well it's always a treat to read your posts. ♥️

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So well put. Exactly how I feel. I felt Rajat ji took it upon himself to tell Shukla where and how wrong he had been cause no one else told him. 

Rasim fans or us anti shukla folks did not have issues accepting Asim and Rashmi were at fault many times but why bash only them and let others go Scot free for same or worse mistakes. Not fair and ofcourse we will call it bias then.

Rajat ji finished his show with a final superb advice to Shukla. Dil bada karo aur maaf karo. Main tou bolungi saath mein maafi mangna bhi seekh lo.

P.s. Paras sirf haan mein haan milata hai. Never really questions Shukla's strategies or decisions. We have all seen through Sana and Arti, what happens to those who question or criticize him.

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Also awesome awesome post! 

So true! 

If this man showed any signs of remorse or will to improve I would have probably been able to tolerate him a bit more! But the fact that he can’t take defeat or criticism at all. 

Only his ideas are good- he has a big problem of narcissism and he absolutely can’t take any sort of critique. Self analysis is a far fetched dream for someone like him. 

You know I am like Sana, I try to forget things and try to take everyday as a new one. But Shukla never allows me to do that. And yeah you are right,

He has to learn to accept that he takes wrong decision and is wrong like anybody else. He is not some god who always devises full proof plans😆

Will be such a dissapointment if he wins!