Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: covalentbond

Now you're right, it is responsibility/wish of makers. They have have the clicker!

At the same time it's whole media and film industry (especially movies from 80s and 90s). if the actress is there only to show flesh and please the man at his convenience, that is how larger society perceive it. I'm not saying its wrong or right. It should be women choice if she want to be that willfully and happy being that, it's her choice (profession) but it should not be generalize as a role in society.

talking about choice and profession is one thing, topic is about MCPs and their acceptance.

In the context of this show... 

female contestants were forced to accept  the behavior from the get go ... they were given connection angle and male bed partners as condition to participate in this show which was later changed due to protest out side. 

So makers had every intention to put female contestants in this horrible situation and continued to encourage Deplorable behavior like pimps do for making money. 

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

First of all am not taking any names in this post but any avid Bigg Boss watcher can easily spot which contestants I am taking about.

It is 2020… it’s high time we acknowledge men and women arealike. For any developed society to work well & progress it is essential boththe sexes are working in symphony & respect one another. No gender is superiorto other but needs to value the other & have self-respect. But sadly thisyear’s Bigg Boss is a very bad microcosm of our society & represents thedirty aspects of our society. We have men on the show who has no respect for awoman, men who force themselves on woman & women he prefers to be adoormat, has no self-respect or voice of their own. I am not taking sides ofany gender, but a man who doesn’t respect a woman & a woman who doesn’t respectherself are equally detestable. In today’s world how can a self-respecting womentake repeated abuses from a psychopath & goes back to pleasure him, bafflesmy mind. And a man who cheats on a woman for another woman & forces himselfon her is equally crude.

There are men & women on audience who likes thiscontent, because it feels closer to reality. India is a patriarchal societywhere strong women seldom has no standing. Bigg Boss 13 is a classic case ofdominating strong women & showcasing doormats because it rang a bell withB/C centers of India where lot of women feel it’s okay to be beaten by theirhusbands because they provide safety nets to them. I am sure Bigg Boss encouragedlots of men to take their partners for granted, abuse them & even harmthem. The show in a subtle way “normalized” sexual misconduct in Indian societyjust like the movie Kabir Singh did.

It can be “just as show” but everything has a long lastingimpact. If a misogynist bully man wins the show it will set a wrong precedence.Lot of men will think it’s okay to abuse & beat their women. And lot ofwomen will feel it’s okay to have no self-respect. Are we ready to live in asociety which is like this? Question yourself & make correct choice of yourown future. If you want your sons & daughters to grow up in this society weneed to have better pop culture icons for them, not an Abusive Bully, not acheater, not a doormat, not a women with no self-respect.

What about the females?

Trying to understand why Sana was behind Sid manofying him, when actually she should be angry?

Mahira again seen doing the same with Paras. Paras was pissed that she spent few mins talking to Asim. 

Am not blaming the females, but trying to understand why they give so much of importance to such sadist?

Mahira probably was too happy knowing Paras is possessive of her ?!!

I cannot explain Sana’s behavior at all.

Unsila thumbnail

First of all am not taking any names in this post but any avid Bigg Boss watcher can easily spot which contestants I am taking about.

It is 2020… it’s high time we acknowledge men and women arealike. For any developed society to work well & progress it is essential boththe sexes are working in symphony & respect one another. No gender is superiorto other but needs to value the other & have self-respect. But sadly thisyear’s Bigg Boss is a very bad microcosm of our society & represents thedirty aspects of our society. We have men on the show who has no respect for awoman, men who force themselves on woman & women he prefers to be adoormat, has no self-respect or voice of their own. I am not taking sides ofany gender, but a man who doesn’t respect a woman & a woman who doesn’t respectherself are equally detestable. In today’s world how can a self-respecting womentake repeated abuses from a psychopath & goes back to pleasure him, bafflesmy mind. And a man who cheats on a woman for another woman & forces himselfon her is equally crude.

There are men & women on audience who likes thiscontent, because it feels closer to reality. India is a patriarchal societywhere strong women seldom has no standing. Bigg Boss 13 is a classic case ofdominating strong women & showcasing doormats because it rang a bell withB/C centers of India where lot of women feel it’s okay to be beaten by theirhusbands because they provide safety nets to them. I am sure Bigg Boss encouragedlots of men to take their partners for granted, abuse them & even harmthem. The show in a subtle way “normalized” sexual misconduct in Indian societyjust like the movie Kabir Singh did.

It can be “just as show” but everything has a long lastingimpact. If a misogynist bully man wins the show it will set a wrong precedence.Lot of men will think it’s okay to abuse & beat their women. And lot ofwomen will feel it’s okay to have no self-respect. Are we ready to live in asociety which is like this? Question yourself & make correct choice of yourown future. If you want your sons & daughters to grow up in this society weneed to have better pop culture icons for them, not an Abusive Bully, not acheater, not a doormat, not a women with no self-respect.

This is the reason I don't like Rashmi and asim 👍🏼

covalentbond thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

talking about choice and profession is one thing, topic is about MCPs and their acceptance.

In the context of this show... 

female contestants were forced to accept  the behavior from the get go ... they were given connection angle and male bed partners as condition to participate in this show which was later changed due to protest out side. 

So makers had every intention to put female contestants in this horrible situation and continued to encourage Deplorable behavior like pimps do for making money. 

Well, it's their (Makers) profession and concept. All contestants have to sign a contracts with conditions and they do sign it. If makers and contestants are ok with what they're putting out, it's only on us as a society. If we don't watch it that means no TRP which will mean no more shows like this. So ultimately, we as a society are hypocrits, preach something and follow different things.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I had the same views about Kabir Singh and people from both gender defended it and found it entertaining. People just don't get this point that TV/Movies really influence people and if it's done by the Hero then they are going to imitate it to become cool. Sad but true

rinku6us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SS has no respect for women. I am happy that today Arti finally spoke against him.

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: covalentbond

Well, it's their (Makers) profession and concept. All contestants have to sign a contracts with conditions and they do sign it. If makers and contestants are ok with what they're putting out, it's only on us as a society. If we don't watch it that means no TRP which will mean no more shows like this. So ultimately, we as a society are hypocrits, preach something and follow different things.

Point is not that contestants had willingly signed the contract, which I highly doubt that their contracts stipulated minute details about degrading acts and compliance to such behaviors. Even it is accepted by contestants it’s a black mail in lieu of modest money compensation. It’s a sad state of affair, off course all those who watch and show interest is such type of content are equally responsible and an encouragement for makers to force contestants to dance to their tune. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Love-u-all

Point is not that contestants had willingly signed the contract, which I highly doubt that their contracts stipulated minute details about degrading acts and compliance to such behaviors. Even it is accepted by contestants it’s a black mail in lieu of modest money compensation. It’s a sad state of affair, off course all those who watch and show interest is such type of content are equally responsible and an encouragement for makers to force contestants to dance to their tune. 

Manipulation happens every season... but this season its on another level. Sad part is success comes with a lot of validation, so next season we might see all these violence, sexual abuse, bias yet again.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

ya y mcps , pseudo heroes, fakesters are accepted in bb world n real world also  .

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You could have just said directly don't vote for Sid and Sana  instead on this long winded spiel moral outraging against these two contestants.

I hate mud-slinging on other contestants but all this moral outrage would only make sense if the other contestants on this show were pure like driven snow .

For eg Asim inspite of knowing that HK was engaged kept hugging, kissing and kept on saying I love you to her and then all this talk about him being Paras like in having a gf outside the house.

Do we really want to choose someone with these kind of loose morals as well ?  

What would it say about India if she choose a two-timer, home wrecker like Asim?

- Reposting my post which for mysterious reasons was made go, went, gone.

Interesting that in a forum where the most reprehensible language is allowed for Sana, even the mildest criticism of the reigning deities of this forum is censured.