Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Where exactly has Sid “beaten” Shehnaaz??!! You do realise the intensity of what you’re accusing him of?

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Lets not trivialise an important topic just to bash Asim yu have so many other topics on that, Salman Khan is doing that for you all... you know in your heart, Asim's things are not comparabe woth what Shukla Paras Sana done on the show.

I never even mentioned shukla in my post. And is the only way to defend Asim that he be compared to Shukla? 

For the sake of this discussion even if I assumed Shukla is the worst person on this planet. Asim being slightly better than him makes Asim a wonderful person?! 

Is this really the definition of being a good person? Being better than Shukla? If it is, then this definition itself is extremely flawed.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I can see people bashing Asim here .

But how does that make MCP behaviour right and justified .

Even if Asim is Nalla and has broken someone's engagement does it change the fact that Sidharth Shukla is awwal darje Ka MCP 

And his jyada dimaag mat chalao to any girl is justified just because he thinks that only he is logical and girls and meant to be his blanket pleasure ONLY 

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That’s why I’m India woman are raped and woman don’t respect themselves.aiswerya left salman because he was abusive .. salman and shukla are reflection of each other . Salman ruined careers.only evils prevails. I am sick of this Indian mentality and in weekend caller call asim .. nobody asks shukla in night he sleeps with sana I’m morning he calls her gandhagi and F off and still she goes to him . Why Manisha big boss maker being a Womam still having relationship with shukla 

Indian woman have low self esteem. One need men in their life to abuse and use them as sex objects in bed. Fundamental woman should change themselves and change their sons mentality when they grow up 

I am a mother of 2 sons and would kill them if they misbehave with woman I live in USA and thank god they don’t see or watch indian tv 📺 

covalentbond thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

First of all am not taking any names in this post but any avid Bigg Boss watcher can easily spot which contestants I am taking about.

It is 2020… it’s high time we acknowledge men and women arealike. For any developed society to work well & progress it is essential boththe sexes are working in symphony & respect one another. No gender is superiorto other but needs to value the other & have self-respect. But sadly thisyear’s Bigg Boss is a very bad microcosm of our society & represents thedirty aspects of our society. We have men on the show who has no respect for awoman, men who force themselves on woman & women he prefers to be adoormat, has no self-respect or voice of their own. I am not taking sides ofany gender, but a man who doesn’t respect a woman & a woman who doesn’t respectherself are equally detestable. In today’s world how can a self-respecting womentake repeated abuses from a psychopath & goes back to pleasure him, bafflesmy mind. And a man who cheats on a woman for another woman & forces himselfon her is equally crude.

There are men & women on audience who likes thiscontent, because it feels closer to reality. India is a patriarchal societywhere strong women seldom has no standing. Bigg Boss 13 is a classic case ofdominating strong women & showcasing doormats because it rang a bell withB/C centers of India where lot of women feel it’s okay to be beaten by theirhusbands because they provide safety nets to them. I am sure Bigg Boss encouragedlots of men to take their partners for granted, abuse them & even harmthem. The show in a subtle way “normalized” sexual misconduct in Indian societyjust like the movie Kabir Singh did.

It can be “just as show” but everything has a long lastingimpact. If a misogynist bully man wins the show it will set a wrong precedence.Lot of men will think it’s okay to abuse & beat their women. And lot ofwomen will feel it’s okay to have no self-respect. Are we ready to live in asociety which is like this? Question yourself & make correct choice of yourown future. If you want your sons & daughters to grow up in this society weneed to have better pop culture icons for them, not an Abusive Bully, not acheater, not a doormat, not a women with no self-respect.

I agree on some points but disagree on some. 

You don't have to go far to find your answer. If you live in India, look at families around you. A mother serving her son and teaching her daughter to be submissive, take care of home and do the chores. Does she ever teach this to her son, no, I haven't seen any, not even a single one. Indian society (at least a big part) still treat girls as secondary and the female of the house/society are to be blame for that. Why in most part we blame men only? They do what has been taught to them by family/society at large. Some people have strong will power and  critically evolve their thinking, other not. I've done my Ph.D. on this so can go on and on but will stop right here.

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Since when has the show given out any kind of correct moral/social message? Avid watchers of BB should know by now how the BB drill goes and whatever moral social message BB/makers wanna give out is also selective and cherry picked.So it's not only the sexism and MCP-ness that's gets endorsed and promoted to their whims and fancy, but what about the violence/abuse and whatever other unacceptable crap that gets a selective stand taken on. 

And you TM, are also doing just  that-Selective outrage over the conduct of those contestants you don't like, whilst your favourite is also very much a culprit of the very same crimes. 

This show isn't one to be looking for any kind of social/moral messages when the same yardstick ain't gonna be used for all. It's a game of TRPs for BB and makers. And they don't give two hoots about the betterment of society or helping to inspire the audience through giving out morality sermons/lessons. 

Edited by KunwaariDaayan - 4 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Since when has the show given out any kind of correct moral/social message? Avid watchers of BB should know by now how the BB drill goes and whatever moral social message BB/makers wanna give out is also selective and cherry picked.So it's not only the sexism and MCP-ness that's gets endorsed and promoted to their whims and fancy, but what about the violence/abuse and whatever other unacceptable crap that gets a selective stand taken on. 

And you TM, are also doing just  that-Selective outrage over the conduct of those contestants you don't like, whilst your favourite is also very much a culprit of the very same crimes. 

This show isn't one to be looking for any kind of social/moral messages when the same yardstick ain't gonna be used for all. It's a game of TRPs for BB and makers. And they don't give two hoots about the betterment of society or helping to inspire the audience through giving out morality sermons/lessons. 

FIne I agree with you..... yes my outrage can be on few people I dont like...I am human & might have done that. But the fact doesnt change, whoever wins Bigg Boss will surely have certain kind of impact on our social fabric, even very small but will have. So its responsibility of makers to give us better role models & us to choose well.

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Langda tyagi. Patan ho gaya he society ka ki aise ghatiya neech wahiyaat jaahil insaan ko bhi log pasand kar rahe he. 

Only one logic:

Every family (of people who are voting for him) has one bloody shuklaesque mcp guy (son, bro, husband, cousin, chacha, tau) koi toh aisa ganda insaan rehta he. And then they are forced to love and accept them because of relations. 

Ab shukla jaise insaan ko dekhke unko wahi wale relative ki yaad aa rahi he. This is why shukla voters/supporters are able to have empathy and endorsing such a personality instead of condemning this pos. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Langda tyagi. Patan ho gaya he society ka ki aise ghatiya neech wahiyaat jaahil insaan ko bhi log pasand kar rahe he. 

Only one logic:

Every family (of people who are voting for him) has one bloody shuklaesque mcp guy (son, bro, husband, cousin, chacha, tau) koi toh aisa ganda insaan rehta he. And then they are forced to love and accept them because of relations. 

Ab shukla jaise insaan ko dekhke unko wahi wale relative ki yaad aa rahi he. This is why shukla voters/supporters are able to have empathy and endorsing such a personality instead of condemning this pos. 

Bang on....Shukla is surely relatable as I have seen many gundas like him. But those people should not be highlighted but should be reprimanded.

covalentbond thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

FIne I agree with you..... yes my outrage can be on few people I dont like...I am human & might have done that. But the fact doesnt change, whoever wins Bigg Boss will surely have certain kind of impact on our social fabric, even very small but will have. So its responsibility of makers to give us better role models & us to choose well.

Now you're right, it is responsibility/wish of makers. They have have the clicker!

At the same time it's whole media and film industry (especially movies from 80s and 90s). if the actress is there only to show flesh and please the man at his convenience, that is how larger society perceive it. I'm not saying its wrong or right. It should be women choice if she want to be that willfully and happy being that, it's her choice (profession) but it should not be generalize as a role in society.