Why sexism & MCPs are accepted in our Indian society? - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

I volunteer in domestic violence and read the book of the author and she comes to our traing session and she said even highly educated girls have low self esteem on how they were brought up and the culture. Indiam men and Mexican men are worst they think woman as possessions.  forget Sana  it is culture that grows culture Indian culture to change 

I have 2 boys I teach them they have to cook and clean and help their wife if their wife work

Like them and are equally I am 52 years old and left Indus 30 years ago and will never let my daughter in law  be any less than my sons she will be equal to my sons and my sons shoukd respect their wife 

they know if they don’t they will be in jail and as a mother I would put them in jail .. if my son was shukla or paras I would slap them and take them to counseling 

my 2 sons don’t smoke or drink and are still virgins and god fearing .. and believe the constitut of marriage and our generation we are raise our sons with this value not like India.. 

I can understand uneducated girl supporting but educated woman and mother support shukla. Monster

Edited by Sarainvest1 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

Manipulation happens every season... but this season its on another level. Sad part is success comes with a lot of validation, so next season we might see all these violence, sexual abuse, bias yet again.

I hope next season can be a better representation of society.

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

First of all am not taking any names in this post but any avid Bigg Boss watcher can easily spot which contestants I am taking about.

It is 2020… it’s high time we acknowledge men and women arealike. For any developed society to work well & progress it is essential boththe sexes are working in symphony & respect one another. No gender is superiorto other but needs to value the other & have self-respect. But sadly thisyear’s Bigg Boss is a very bad microcosm of our society & represents thedirty aspects of our society. We have men on the show who has no respect for awoman, men who force themselves on woman & women he prefers to be adoormat, has no self-respect or voice of their own. I am not taking sides ofany gender, but a man who doesn’t respect a woman & a woman who doesn’t respectherself are equally detestable. In today’s world how can a self-respecting womentake repeated abuses from a psychopath & goes back to pleasure him, bafflesmy mind. And a man who cheats on a woman for another woman & forces himselfon her is equally crude.

There are men & women on audience who likes thiscontent, because it feels closer to reality. India is a patriarchal societywhere strong women seldom has no standing. Bigg Boss 13 is a classic case ofdominating strong women & showcasing doormats because it rang a bell withB/C centers of India where lot of women feel it’s okay to be beaten by theirhusbands because they provide safety nets to them. I am sure Bigg Boss encouragedlots of men to take their partners for granted, abuse them & even harmthem. The show in a subtle way “normalized” sexual misconduct in Indian societyjust like the movie Kabir Singh did.

It can be “just as show” but everything has a long lastingimpact. If a misogynist bully man wins the show it will set a wrong precedence.Lot of men will think it’s okay to abuse & beat their women. And lot ofwomen will feel it’s okay to have no self-respect. Are we ready to live in asociety which is like this? Question yourself & make correct choice of yourown future. If you want your sons & daughters to grow up in this society weneed to have better pop culture icons for them, not an Abusive Bully, not acheater, not a doormat, not a women with no self-respect.

👏👏 Well said .

Though I'm very late but still want to continue this.

I can't believe how people supported him day and night especially girls🤢 

This season was fixed (chlo koi nahi kisi ko bhi bana do kya farq pada hai waise bhi ) lekin what was surprising is how makers always justified his deeds( aise toh life mai kabhi grow nahi kar payega) .

And when something like this happen with common people then they will give gyaan and tweet I support ..... And all Rubbish.