Sargun Mehta slams trolls for judging Shehnaaz, extends support to her

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Bigg Boss 13: Sargun Mehta supports Punjab Ki Katrina Kaif aka Shehnaaz; Slams trolls for judging Gill Bigg Boss 13: Sargun Mehta came out in support of Shehnaaz Gill as she slammed trolls for judging her. Read on!

Written By Pinkvilla Desk   85215 reads   Mumbai  Updated: February 7, 2020 07:09 pm 

News

TV star Sargun Mehta took to social media to support Punjab Ki Katrina Kaif aka Shehnaaz Gill since both of them are popular actresses in the Punjabi industry.

We all know that non supporters of Shehnaaz Gill often slam the actress for being a flipper and therefore, Sargun came out in support of Shehnaaz Gill on social media as she wrote, “Love you Punjab di kudi @shehnaazshine punjabian da naam roshan kar dita #StopJudging Sana…” Well, we are sure that Shehnaaz Gill will be happy to see a fan and supporter in the form of Sargun Mehta. Besides Sargun, other TV celebs who are openly supporting Shehnaaz are Surbhi Jyoti, Mahi Vij, Manu Punjabi, Sana Khan, and others.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/bigg-boss-13-sargun-mehta-supports-punjab-ki-katrina-kaif-aka-shehnaaz-slams-trolls-judging-gill-505804

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaaaawwww....so good to see support for sana. ❤️

hmann90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome they both worked on a movie together. I’m so proud of everything Sana has accomplished. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aur karo support horny Sana whose loyal to no one

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hmann90

Awesome they both worked on a movie together. I’m so proud of everything Sana has accomplished. 

Didn’t know that...Thanks for the information.

I guess it was a Punjabi movie..