Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Kadianvi

Thank you so much for the lovely response for this OS.

EPILOGUE

Everyone was standing in mandir. Eldest daughter-in-law of the family, Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla lit the diya in front of the idol and did aarti, then distributed prasad to her in laws. She took blessings from her elders and went to arrange for morning breakfast silently. Her friend plus SIL, Simmi, was enjoying her silent behaviour and then went to her to tease her. Ishita was busy when she came and asked if she was angry at her bhai.

I - Simmi, please. I don’t want to talk about him.

S - Sorry yar, I’m feeling very bad for you but what to do. You know about bhai and his work.

I - Simmi, I very well know that you came here to tease me. Isse pehle ki main mummiji ko complain karu, please go.

S - ha ha ja rhi hu… par usse pehle tujhe yeh btana tha ki…. if you want we can celebrate your anniversary… but without bhai.

I - Simmi, tu ja rhi ahi ya…

Simmi left before Ishita shouted. 

I (thinking) - I really hate you RKB, you always forget ki aap RKB ke sath sath, mere Raman bhi hai and I may need you. At least, aaj to aap mere pas hote, pyar se ek dusre ko wish to karne dete kam se kam. par nhi aapko to kam kam aur kam.

She completed making breakfast and then served it to all.  She was not eating but Mrs Bhalla made her eat. She stayed at home only as she was not in the mood to go to the clinic. She sat taking their photo album and started remembering how Raman proposed her officially when she insisted him and then they talk to his parents and their marriage got fixed, how much Simmi tease her from that day till today due to his love for business.

flashback :-

That day they were sitting but Ishita was looking at him only again and again while he was ignoring her as he knew what she wanted. Finally after a long time, he looked at her and she signed him to take her aside. He asked to her parents if he can show his room to her. He took her to his room and as they entered she locked the door.

R - Yeh kya kar rhi ho?

I- kuch nhi. i just want to tlak to to you peacefully.

R- ha bolo, kya bat karni thi tumhe?

I - Sharm nhi aai meri feelings ka mazak banate huye. sach nhi bta sakte the? Do you kmow how much I was worried?

R - It was your mistake. shuruat tumne ki thi.

I - To khatm aap kar dete par nhi aapko to bhot acha lag rha tha mujhe fool bna kar.

R (slowly)- fool ko kya fool banana.

I - kuch kaha?

R- Ha, you are bautiful.

I - Itni bewkoof nhi hu jitna aap samajhte ho. Jyada khush hone ki jarurat nhi hai, abhi aapko mujhe propose karna hoga vo bhi bhot hi romantic style mein.

R - What nonsense? Don’t expect such a thing from me.

I - Then forget me.

Saying so she went from there while Raman was feeling like she had demanded the world’s worst thing from him. She didn’t talk to him for three days. It was Sunday when she received a call from her clinic for an emergency. She reached the clinic and asked the receptionist about the patient. She told her the room and Ishita left to the room. As she entered the room, it was already dark and someone pulled her inside. She shouted, then she felt a soft touch at her hand. She tried to recognize it when the lights switched on and she was super surprised to see Raman who was looking at her smiling. She looked at the room and was happy. One wall had a big photo of Ishita and was surrounded by her favourite flowers while the opposite wall had their photos in between colourful balloons. There was a cake kept on a table. Many balloons of different colours were spreaded on the floor. It was simple but beautiful for her.

I - Wow! It’s so beautiful. Lovely. So good. Yay…. Thank u thank u…… thank u so much

She said looking around excitedly and kissed his cheek in excitement holding his arm making him surprised. He also smiled looking at her smiling face.

I - I didn’t expect this from you. I thought you forgot but you really surprised me.

R - and you surprised me.

He said touching his cheek making her shy. He came in front of her and said,

R - I don’t know anything about proposals. I searched a lot. Everything was very common or cheesy… at least according to me. So I thought to do what I like, your favourite flowers than the typical roses, colourful balloons than the typical red and white balloons. I know everyone thinks red colour is for love but i think no colour can define your feelings, only you can express your feelings. So I hope…..

I - This one is perfect. I used to think that if someone will propose to me then it should be different and it is. Thank you so much.

He went on his knees and forwarded his hand.

R - Again, I’m telling you that I’m very poor at this so ignore my mistakes.

R - So…. Jab main tumse mila, sach kahu to mujhe nhi lagta tha ki main tumhe pasand karunga. Pehle maine socha tha ki main tumhare jhooth mein tumhe bewakoof banau aur phir jab tumhe pta chalega ki main kon hu to tumhara reaction dekhne layak hoga. Actually vo hua bhi par mujhe pta hi nhi chala ki main tumhe kab pasand karne laga aur kab tumse….. pyar ho gaya (he said looking in her eyes). Ha Dr Ishita Iyer, main RKB, Raman Kumar bhalla aapse apne poore hosh mein keh rha hu ki main aapse sach mein bhot bhot bhot jyada pyar karta hu aur apni poori zindagi aapke sath guzarna chahta hu. Kya aap apni poori zindagi mere sath guzarna chahengi? Aur ha main bta du ki mera pehla pyar mera parivar hai aur dusra mera kam, to ho sakta hai ki main unke liye aapko kabhi  kabhi time na de saku. To kya aap??

I - aapki jankari ke liye bta du ki mera bhi pehla pyar mera parivar aur dusra pyar mere patients ko treat karna hai to main bhi aapko time dene mein kanjoosi kar sakti hu.

R - To thik hai, phir to yeh ek dum perfect match hai. To kya kehti ho?

I - Ha, Main apni poori zindagi aapke sath guzarne ke liye taiyar hu.

She said holding his hand. He stood. Both smiled and hugged each other. Then they cut the cake and fed each other. Ishita didn’t leave the chance and put cake on his nose also. They enjoyed their togetherness.

FLashback ends…

I (thinking looking at his photo with cake on his nose) - Us din ki bat ko itna seriously le liya ki hamari first anniversary par bhi mere sath nhi ho. You are so bad.

Next day of his proposal, his parents arrived from a family wedding. Raman had already informed them everything. Ishita was very nervous to meet them but when she met them, she got love and concern from them. Mrs bhalla always supported her for everything. Their marriage got fixed after two months. They enjoyed their time and finally got married with their parents’ blessings. Life was going smoothly for them. Raman used to give time to her but sometimes he used to give priority to his business while Ishita never complained to him but now this was the limit. It’s their anniversary and he was out of the country for the last 20 days. He went for 15 days only. She is very angry at him plus sad and decided not to call him, that’s why she gave her mobile phone to her MIL thinking if it would be with her then she will not be able to control her emotions.

Mrs Bhalla came to her in between and tried to change her mood. She did her hair massage and she slept. When she woke up, it was evening. She was shocked that she slept for long. She was going downstairs but the door was locked. she could hear the noise from the hall. She called Simmi. Simmi came and informed her that Mrs and MR Bhalla planned to have a get togethering for both families so she had to get ready. Ishita denied but she said that it’s a request from them so she agreed. Simmi made her ready in a beautiful saree with all accessories and took her downstairs. She was very sad and was like she would cry at any time but controlled her emotions. All complimented her and then told her to cut the cake. SHe was denying it but all insisted so she took the knife unwantedly and took it forward while her eyes got filled with tears. Before her tears came out, she felt a hand joining her. She looked up immediately and was surprised to see him standing next to her smiling. She smiled fully confirming it’s him by touching him while everyone also smiled seeing her genuine smile after a long time.

Mrs Bhalla- Chalo finally, meri pyari gudiya ke chehre par itni badi smile aa hi gayi. itne din se yeh chand sa chehra murjhaya hua tha.

Raman wiped the tears from the core of her eyes and signalled her to cut the cake. Both cut it together and then fed each other.  All fed them and wished them. Finally after a long time Ishra got time for themselves when the party ended. Ishita hugged him tightly, feeling so good meeting him after many days. Raman hugged her back and rubbed her back assuring her that he is with her as she was getting emotional. After few minutes, he said to lighten her mood,

R - Vaise, sirf do hafto mein tum aur moti ho gayi, see i can’t even hug you properly. You have no control over your diet in my absence….

Ishita didn’t react but was just hugging him more and more.

R (rubbing her back) - Ishita, calm down. I’m with you only. I’m not going to leave you now.

I - rehne do. You will go again after a few days. You know how sad I was but you don’t care for me…..

R - Really? To main yahan kya kar rha hu? Main tumhare saamne khada hu ek dum time par…

I (hitting him) - Time par? Whole day went, you didn’t call me, not even messaged me. You don’t know….

R - Ok sorry, I’m really very sorry. I hurt you. I just wanted to surprise you but I know I made you very sad and hurt. Sorry, kaan pakad ke.

I - Chalo kiya maaf aapko. But don’t repeat it again otherwise….

R - No need for it. And I have a surprise for you.

I (getting excited) - Kaisa surprise?

R - Surprise means surprise hota hai. You will get to know it tomorrow.

I - No. Please tell me now. I can’t wait. This is your punishment. Now tell me. Please na Raman.

R - Ok Ok. So, listen to me carefully. You need to take off from the hospital after two days for 20 days.

I - Why?

R - Because we are going to….

I - Are we going somewhere?

R - Nhi, main time pass kar rha hu. Arey I’m telling you na earlier then listen to me carefully.

I - Ok Tell me. I’m listening.

R - So listen, we are going for a tour to India.

I - What? What are you saying? Tour to India for 20 days? 

R - Ha. I mean we will explore new cities.

I - 20 days mein yeh kaise possible hai?

R - Arey budhu, 20 days mein jitna possible hai utna. Ok?

I (After thinking) - Okay. Wow! We will go on a tour. Yay…

She got excited and hugged him, making both fall on the bed as he was not ready for this. He smiled seeing her so happy.

Next day, Ishra informed everyone about their plan and everyone was very happy as they never went on holiday in the last one year. After two days, they left for the tour and spent the best time of their life till now. After three months, Ishra got to know that they are going to become parents and they were so happy. Their families were also happy for them. Their happiness folded two times when they got to know that it’s twin. Raman was giving full care to her and fulfilling her all wishes. Finally after nine months, She gave birth to a girl and a boy. Everyone was very happy for them while Ishra were feeling blessed with the new bundle of joy.

Here I’m ending this epilogue completing this OS.

excellent

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome epilogue dr

Totally loved it so much

Their love proposal was unique.. 

Thanx for the pm

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Beautiful epilogue. Thank you so much. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

ishra conversation was funny.ishra proposal scene was romantic. Raman surprising ishita on the anniversary n they celebrating it together was sweet.wow ishra have a girl n boy.sweet ending which we wished to see in ghajini

taahir004 thumbnail

Firstly I'm extremely sorry for such late response

taahir004 thumbnail

This was just a Fantastic OS

The fact that Raman knew about Ishita but wanted to meet her

while Mr Iyer knew Raman and had proposed marriage for Ishita

both started meeting while Ishita had no idea that the guy she is meeting

is RKB

I liked in the end when she proposes him and confess her love

Raman says that there is people coming for his marriage alliance

and only to find out its Ishita and Raman to be married

taahir004 thumbnail

A Perfect Epilogue 

Raman had also surprised Ishita at the hospital

with a romantic proposal 

Raman's confession was so genuine I really liked it 

both already married for 1 year 

and Ishita too fell pregnant gave birth to twins 

a boy and a girl 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update 

Update soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful epilogue

Ishita did Pooja and have everyone Prasad she was working silently simmi was teasing her as it was Ishitas anniversary and Raman was on business tour Ishita said she will call toshiji if she will not leave her alone simmi again teased her and left Ishita was remembering how Raman had proposed her when she had insisted loved the flashback finally Ishra got married sometimes Raman give priority to his work but Ishita never complained but this time she was sad as it was their first anniversary and raman was on business tour she didn't called him and wished him she had given her mobile to toshiji as she knew she will not be able to control if mobile Will be with her toshiji tried to cheerup her Ishita slept after few hrs she woke up but found door was locked from outside simmi told her toshiji and mr.bhalla have kept get together she got her ready Ishita was not in mood in party to she was sad all insisted her to cut cake she got tears in her eyes loved ramans surprise ishra talk was nice raman took Ishita on tour they enjoyed after three months they got to know they are going to be parents Ishita gave birth to twins a boy and a girl all were so happy

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful epilogue

Loved the proposal and acceptance

Lovely it was