Ishra OS : Humhe Tumse Hua Hai Pyar (epilogue page 5 on 20/02/2020)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone.

I'm again with an OS.

It's inspired by gajini movie and idea given by my friend.

Hope you will like it....

scroll down for OS....

Epilogue

Edited by Kadianvi - 4 years ago

OS

In a big mansion, a family of four siblings were having breakfast. Two sisters and two brothers. Simmi, elder sister, got a call from her friend. Her elder brother, Raman gave her a look as no phone calls allowed in the mid of the breakfast and she put her mobile phone on silent mode. She was getting continuous calls from her friend, so Raman told her to attend the call thinking if it's urgent. She picked the call and heard her friend, Ishita.

I - Where are you Simmi? I called you so many times why are you not answering my calls? Here I'm in a big trouble and you are ignoring me. Not fair. Now speak up something….

She was shouting making her voice come out of mobile phone. Simmi's siblings were looking at her hearing the loud voice while she was embarrassed.

S - Calm down Yar. I will speak when you will stop shouting. And why are you shouting?

I (lowering her voice) - Yar Simmi, Kya batau tujhe. I'm in a big trouble and now only you can help me with this.

S - What happened?

I - Actually, Appa was pressuring me to get married and you know I don't want to marry so soon. So, I lied to Appa so that he will stop talking about the same thing again and again.

S - Kya jhooth bola ab tune?

I - Vo I told him that I love someone.

S - Kya? You know what you are totally mad. Didn't he ask about that person?

I - Of course. And main problem started here only. I took a random name.

S - You are impossible.

I - That time I was trapped in my own plan. I couldn't think rationally and took the name written in business magazine kept in front of me. Please help me...

S - What's the problem?

I - Appa want to meet him. I had a plan. I will introduce a random person to Appa as my lover and will take some time. Then after that time period, I will tell him that we broke up.

S - Uncle ko pta nhi chalega I mean…

I - This is the only advantage. You know what I searched for that person whole night and I got to know that no one met him personally. Everyone know him by his name and work only….

S - One second. First tell me, kiska mam liya tune?

She was praying to God that her doubt should be wrong but the opposite happened making her shocked.

I - Vo Maine…. RKB. RKB ka mam liya Maine…

S - Have you lost it?

I - Why are you reacting so much? I told you na you can help me. Please find a handsome, smart good looking man for playing as RKB. You have a good drama company. Please. Thank you so much in advance.

Saying she cut the call before Simmi could say anything. Raman asked is everything fine to which she was reluctant but told him everything and as she had expected, he got angry.

In the evening, Ishita was in her clinic with her younger sister, Mihika and few men for the audition of RKB role. She attended important patients and cancelled rest appointments. Raman came there and saw Ishita busy in telling them the scene and dialogues to act. The men were trying to behave like RKB but Ishita didn't like their act and was explaining again and again. She got tired and told Mihika to do something and find someone else.

M - Akka, yeh aapko Appa se jhooth bolne se pehle sochna chahiye tha. Itne short notice par aapko RKB ke level ka actor chahiye. They are acting what they can do.

I - I just wish Simmi koi acha sa actor bhej de. Murugan please help.

She was praying when they heard a knock on the door. They turned only to see a young and handsome man standing at the door. He was looking rich by his looks and dressing style. Ishita was looking at him from top to bottom making him feel awkward. He then came and introduced himself making them shocked.

R - Hello, I'm RKB. Actually, Simmi….

They were first shocked but then Ishita said,

I - I got it. Simmi sent you na for audition. Wah! Dost ho to Simmi jaisi. See Mihika, she sent a perfect actor for the audition aur vo bhi itne Kam time mein. You acted so good, looking like a perfect business tycoon, looks bhi thik hai. I think I can finalize you. So, did you talk to Simmi about your pay scale and all.

She said in a go making him shocked that she really thinks that he is an actor.

I - Say something.

R - hm.. ha…..

I - Ok good. Then, I finalized you. You are going to act as RKB for only one meeting with my Appa. Ok.

She said forwarding her hand for hand shake. She didn't give him time to think and shook hands and then got busy talking to those actors to send them back. He was lost thinking about her, how she didn't believe that he is RKB and misunderstood him as actor, how she behaves childishly, he thought of Simmi's words that she is a world's eighth wonder. He smiled at her, he came to scold her but now he thought to tease her and act like that only. He went out and called Simmi. He told her everything and asked her not to tell anything to Ishita. She agreed. Then he went inside and Ishita told him to read RKB's interviews to know about him and practice to behave like him. She told him to come there daily for rehearsal for two hours in evening. After that day, Ishra met daily for five days. Ishita used to tell him how to behave in front of Appa, what to say and what not but it was all original for him. Ishita was impressed with him that it doesn't look like he is acting while Raman was thinking how she will react when she will get to know the reality. It was the day when Ishita was going to introduce Raman to her parents. They were waiting at the door when a big car entered and Raman came out of it making Ishita shock seeing the car. Mr Iyer welcomed him.

Mr Iyer - Hello, young man.

R - Hello sir.

He touched their feet making Ishita surprised as it was not decided. Mr Iyer was behaving like they already know each other. They went inside and sat directly for dinner. Ishita was also sitting when Mrs Iyer told her to serve them. She made a face and served to all. Raman was enjoying her state. They had dinner silently and then sat to have conversation. First, Mr Iyer started talking to Raman about business and he was also answering to him efficiently making Ishita shocked. Then Mr Iyer said,

Mr Iyer - By the way, beta tum Ishita ko pasand aa gaye yeh samajh aata hai, you are so talented, good looking and smart par tumhe yeh pagal Kaise pasand aa gayi.

All laughed while Ishita made a sad face.

I - For your kind information Appa, main nhi balki vo mere peeche aaya tha. Vo to mujhe taras as gaya and I accepted his proposal.

Mr Iyer - Where did you meet each other first time?

Ishita was thinking as she had no idea that he will ask it while Raman was looking at her thinking she is always ready with her stories. Mr Iyer looked at him for answer so he said,

R - Hum Pehli bar clinic mein hi mile the.

Mr Iyer - Why did you visit there ?

R - Actually, I went for something else but she misunderstood me. Then we met like this for many times….

I - Then he proposed me but I denied. He was always behind me to accept his proposal then at last I accepted. Kya Appa, aap ek hi bat bar bar poochte ho. Aapko milna tha na inse, ab mil liye na. I think he should leave now, it's getting late.

Mrs Iyer - Ishu, What is this? How are you talking..

R - No no.. she is right. I have a meeting in morning. I should leave.

Mr Iyer - One minute. Vo sab to thik hai but I called you here for something else.

He said making Ishra surprised. All looked at him curiously.

Mr Iyer - Actually, you had a factory in Jaipur. Right?

R - Right. What happened sir?

Mr Iyer - Its manager is fraud. He is doing illegal work there and here are some proofs against him and his activities.

He said showing a file, photos and videos to Raman. Raman was shocked while Ishita was surprised seeing his reaction thinking he acts like reality.

Mr Iyer - I would have gone to police but then I thought that you are not at fault so I should talk to you first. I know how good you are. I was trying to get an appointment with you but then Ishita told me about you so I got a chance to meet you.

R - Thank you so much sir that you informed me about all this. You saved me from a big problem. I'm grateful to you sir. Thank you once again…

Mr Iyer - No need to thank me. I just hope you will sort it out in right way.

R - Definitely sir. I will not break your trust. It means a lot for me. Now, I really want to take your leave sir.

Mr Iyer - Ok beta. But yes, aate rehna. Ishu, bahar tak chod aao.

Ishra left and Raman was going bidding her bye but she had lots of questions for him.

I - Wait. First thing to yeh gadi. Itni badi gadi kaha se laaye aur kyu? Maine kaha tha? You should have asked me na.  Ab iska bhi rent ho jaayega. Aur vo kya Kahani suna rhe the tum? Acha hua maine handle Kar liya. Vaise maanna padega, Kya taiyyari karke aaye the, Matlab tumhe itna Kaise pta business ke baare mein par yeh last mein kya hua? Appa ko bhi pta nhi Kya jaasusi Karne ka shok ho gaya aur tumhe Kya jarurat thi unhe vo sab kehne ki…

R - Vo RKB ke office pahuch jate to?

I - Ok fine. But he will…. Leave it. Will see it later. You go now.

R - Ok bye.

He left in the car. While she went to her room. He reached to his house and sat to do some work. After sometime he received a call from Ishita asking if he reached and didn't call her. He was surprised with her call. They talked for sometime then cut the call. Next day, Ishita was calling Raman for his payments and all but he didn't answer her calls. In evening, when she reached at home, she got to know that RKB himself complained to police regarding the illegal activities going in his factory along with proofs. Police took needful action. She was shocked while Mr Iyer was satisfied and impressed with him. Again she tried to call Raman but he didn't pick the call. Finally, he called her on next day in night.

I - Hello. Mil gaya time? You worked for me but I felt like you are my boss. I'm call you since yesterday and you are ignoring me. Where were you? Gat do you think of yourself?

R - Arey Chennai express ruk ja ek minute. I was stuck somewhere. I know I'm an actor for you but I have my own personal life too. Now tell me what happened?

I - What happened? Tumhe pta hona chahiye ki Kya hua. Arey Jo tum Appa ko keh rhe the vo  sach mein RKB ne Kar Diya. What's a coincidence na?

R - Yes. I heard. It's good na.

I - Of course it's good, very good. He is really a good man,varna Kon Aisa karta hai, apni so called izzat ki padi hoti hai sabko.

R - But you are doing bad with him, using his name and will ruin his name and respect in front of your father in future.

He said making Ishita to think. She cut the call without replying while Raman thought if she is feeling guilty. Few weeks passed, ishra neither met nor called each other. Mr Iyer again called Raman on a Sunday. Ishita called Raman and informed the same. He agreed after a few requests. Like this, Mr Iyer used to invite him in a regular interval of time and he used to come. Before the meeting, Ishita used to call Raman for practice but he used to behave naturally. So like this they used to meet and had a nice conversation. They started knowing each other personally. One day, Ishita had to go somewhere on Sunday and she needed someone with her but no one was free so she called Raman. He denied at first due to work but then agreed after her drama. She picked him from a bus stop and then took him to a big house. It was shocking for him as it was made by him only for the needy. She took him inside, met the care takers who called Raman as sir. Ishita asked if he knew them to which he said that he also used to come here. Then they met everyone who were more than happy to meet them. She distributed their favorite things to them. He was surprised how she knows this much about them. They were coming back when he asked about her visit.

I - Actually, Appa brought me here for the first time on my birthday. He told me that RKB made this house for the needy irrespective of age and gender. He is giving jobs in his factories to those who can work and they live here. Till now Appa told me a lot about him and his good deeds. Initially I was busy with my studies, I was never interested in listening to my Appa but when finally my studies got completed, I came here. I felt so good. I started coming here occasionally. Then I started searching about him. I read all stories related to him in one day only. It was quite impressive. That day, I understood why the whole country is mad behind RKB. Really he is totally different from all.

She said smiling while Raman was smiling looking at her hearing his praises from her. He heard many praising him but it was different. She looked at him and asked why he is looking at her like that.

R - He is so good, then also you are…..

I - Using his name. You are stuck there only. Ek Kam karti hu, name same rehne deti hu, just chehra change Kar dungi….

R - Why? Mere chehre mein koi problem hai?

I - Nice joke. But is drama ko sach mat maanne lagna.

R - Stop.

Ishita stopped a side and asked if he got hurt but he said that he has some work there and left. Ishita went to her house and was thinking of his words. That night, she was restless thinking about their meetings from the beginning and the time they spent together. Something was changed, she started expecting calls or messages from him which never happened. She called him after four days and asked why didn't he call her.

R - And why should I call you? Did your parents say something?

I - No.

R - Then what happened?

I - Nothing. Can't I call you?

R - I'm busy. Agar kuch important hai to bolo.

I - Nhi.

She cut the call and thought about their conversation. After few days, Simmi came to her clinic for a regular check-up and found her disturbed. After check up, they sat together for lunch. Simmi asked her what happened, why she is looking sad and disturbed. Initially she was denying but then Simmi insisted to share and she said making Simmi shocked.

I - I don't know but I think I started…. liking him..

S - Wow! And who is he?

I - Vhi jisse tune bheja tha. Kya name hai… mujhe to uska nam pta hi nhi… I never asked his name. I used to call him RKB only….

S - What? You started liking him?

I - Tu itna shocking reaction kyu de rhi hai? Here I'm already confused and disturbed and instead of helping me, you are disturbing me more.

S (thinking) - Yeh ladki mujhe pagal Kar degi. Pehle mere Bhai ko like Karne lagi unke ache nature ke liye, phir unke nam se jooth bolti hai aur ab unko koi aur samajh Kar phir like Karne lagi. Either she is confused or confusing me.

S - Tu to RKB ko like….

I - Vhi to confusion hai. I like both by their nature but there is one difference, I didn't meet RKB personally. But you know what I think I'm already falling in love with fake RKB.

S - So what are you planning?

I - First of all, I'm going to tell truth to my parents.

S - Wait. First, you should meet RKB.

I - What? How can….

S - He is my brother.

Ishita looked at her shockingly while she said yes, he is her brother. She took Ishita to her house in evening and they were waiting for Raman to come. They were having coffee in Simmi's room when she heard the car horn and she understood that it's her brother. They came out and Simmi went to Raman while Ishita was walking too slow in nervousness and was shocked to see Raman. Raman cane talking on mobile phone and informed Simmi that he had to go to Mumbai for a meeting in early morning. He sat there using mobile while Simmi signalled Ishita to come and she came slowly embarrassed with her acts.

S - Bhai, My friend came and I want you to meet her.

R (without looking up) - Simmi, what will I do meeting your friend?

S - Bhai, aapko dekh Kar Meri friend ko shock lag gaya hai so….

R - Simmi, I'm tired of meeting your friends. Mera unko milna aur unka mujhe ghoorna..

S - Ohho Bhai, it's genuine.

Raman looked up getting irritated and was surprised to see Ishita there who was standing looking down, being embarrassed. First, he was shocked then smiled on her situation. Simmi went leaving them. Raman started conversation,

R - Did you come here to stare at the floor?

Ishita nodded in no.

R - Do you want to say something?

I - Sorry.

R - For what?

I - For everything… I'm really sorry…

R - First look up.

Ishita understood that he is enjoying on her situation but couldn't do anything. She looked at him and then apologized to him.

R - It's ok. Just don't repeat it. By the way, did you tell everything to your parents? If not then you should inform them as soon as possible.

I - I don't want to tell them anything.

R - Why?

I - Because I want to make all that true.

R - What do you mean?

I - Can't you understand anything?

R - This is not possible because I had already said yes to an alliance. Infact, they are coming for dinner…. Lo aa bhi Gaye sab.

She didn't look back and thinking something, she sat on her knees in front of Raman and confessed her love and proposed him for the marriage making all shocked. There was a pin drop silence for few seconds, Then she heard laughing voice from her back. She turned only to get shocked to see her own family.

M - Kya hua Akka? Aap inke saamne is tarah…. gutno par? Proposal reverse ho gaya?

All laughed at her, Raman also smiled while she stood up embarrassed. Simmi also came out and was shocked. Simmi asked the matter. Mr Iyer informed that he already know Raman. They met in business meetings or parties. He asked Raman for marriage proposal for Ishita and he said that he wants to meet her. But when Mr Iyer informed Ishita that he chose someone for her, she lied to him. Raman and Mr Iyer didn't say anything to Ishita. Ishra met and slowly they started knowing each other. Raman called them to tell them his decision and end everything. Mihika called Ishita but she denied giving excuse and here they met like that. Ishita complained to her father for making fun of her. Mr Iyer asked Raman for his decision to which he said a yes making all happy.

Here this OS ends. Will show Ishra in epilogue.

Awesome superb update

Ishita is so cute 

Plz plz plz continue soon

Omg. Is it inspired by Gajhni? I was listening to Kaise mujhe tum, the other day and it made me cry. I was thinking that a story on IshRa inspired by the film would be great and here you are.

Reserved. Will get back at it. In uni rn for lecture.

Edited by UmeraT - 4 years ago

Awesome update 

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Lovely 👌👌👌

Sooo nice 👏👏👏

Now can't wait to read next part

Please update soon dear🙏please.

Beautiful os

Loved it

Ty 4 d pm too

Woww lovely  update dr

Eagerly waiting for next epilogue 

Lovely OS

Simmi was having breakfast with her siblings when she got call raman said no talking while eating simmis mobile was ringing again and again raman asked her to pikc the call it can be urgent simmi picked the call from other side all heard a girl shouting that was ishita she told simmi how her had brought alliance for her but she didnt wanted to get married so she lied to him she is love with someone simmi said if she is mad ishita said she took name of person whom no one have met he is big businessman simmi haf doubt but asked her for surity ishita said she took rkb name simmi was shocked ishita asked simmi to arrange some actor for her to act like rkb ishita was taking audition for rkb role when raman came there she was impressed with raman she thought he is there for rkb role raman was there to scold her but seeing her antics he decided to have fun ishra used to meet daily one day ishita took raman to her house ishita was suprised seeing ramans acting like that many time she took raman to her house she was praising rkb raman was happy listening her praises ishita was falling for raman she told simmi who took her to her house and made her meet raman loved ishitas antics she is so cute raman was having fun on her expenses she told him she want to make it real he said he already said yes for allaince and that family is coming for dinner ishita proposed raman going on her knees she heard laughing sound she turned back and found her family appa told her everything he asked about ramans opinion raman said yes

Waiting for epilouge

Thanks for the pm

Awesome os

Update epilogue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE