PranBir/KKB- BTS , MASTI , INTERVIEWS & PICS UPDATE HERE ONLY-7 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta kapoor should totally stop romanticizing with molestation cases or mms scandals. It really gets out of hand and gives a wrong picture.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

I have a feeling since the arhana track, maybe they'll stop plotting against pranbir directly and attack the ones close to them so indirectly they can create misunderstandings.

I think its a way to again bring dispute between Aliya and Pragya. If aryan falls in love with Sahana, Aliya might baground check about Sahana  and know she is living with Pragya. Since Aliya is creating Rift between  Pragya and Rhea she might Assume Pragya is using her son to take revenge on her and to find a way to go back to Mm. Although  this is just my assumption  and I might be wrong. 

mala06 thumbnail

So far my favourite pranbir moment was during the mms scandal when prachi locked herself in the bathroom, ranbir was like if you are scared of facing them alone or think you can't do it then I am here noe,we both will face them together holding hands, we'll fight against the entire world. That dialogue seemed to hold a huge weight

My favourite is still diwali track where Ranbir defends Prachi in front of all. He wasn't in love that time and initially they had just quarreled and I didn't expect it at all. I also loved the way he shut down Aliya. Even Abhi has hard time shutting her down.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

My favourite is still diwali track where Ranbir defends Prachi in front of all. He wasn't in love that time and initially they had just quarreled and I didn't expect it at all. I also loved the way he shut down Aliya. Even Abhi has hard time shutting her down.

That's because abhi is too soft and a push over with aliya but ranbir just rocked and shut aliya up. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Going by the precap,abhi is gonna think ranbir is happy because of rhea🀒

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

That's because abhi is too soft and a push over with aliya but ranbir just rocked and shut aliya up. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeah. Abhi is only hard on Pragya.

mala06 thumbnail

Going by the precap,abhi is gonna think ranbir is happy because of rhea🀒

Thats nothing new. He always misunderstands.

mala06 thumbnail

Wow Mugdha is wearing Red dress in new ticktock video. So maybe we will have especial valentines day episode

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

Wow Mugdha is wearing Red dress in new ticktock video. So maybe we will have especial valentines day episode

My god can't wait for pranbir valentines πŸ₯°

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

My god can't wait for pranbir valentines πŸ₯°

I hope he doesn't propose already, she still hasn't developed feelings for him yet πŸ™Š