Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I have a bad feeling that if somehow if Maya takes Sanjus name Pallavi won't be willing to agree with Pranbir relationshipsmiley19

I don't think this will happen .... Just because of Sanju , i don't think pallavi go against PranBir relationship 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

She seemed to be very proud of ranbir when he almost took a bullet for prachi and save her. She will definitely have her reservations but I don't think she'll be completely against them like a typical saas. Even after aliya's manipulation, when ranbir went back to office after getting a bail pallavi called prachi only.

It seems like they'll trap sanju only but my question is how. And as of now they don't know about prachi's plans. So how will they even think of framing someone else? And how will they find sanju and get him to agree with it. Sanju still loves prachi and if prachi thinks that sanju framed ranbir,then it's a total goner for him. And he would get mad at Rhea and aliya too and venge them. I don't know why I was expecting another sanju kidnapping prachi track

I also feel the same .... just because of Sanju pallavi will not go against PranBir relationship .... i also don't know how they will put blame on some other person ... but one thing is 100% sure that reha and aliya will be the safe from this mess

shonasandy thumbnail

So far they have been doing it differently than we thought like we thought abhi and prachi were in cahoots or we thought prachi will make everyone hate her and then at court be a hero or we thought prachi took Maya's side and would slowly uncover the truth or we thought Rhea would manipulate ranbir and he won't believe prachi etc. And if they do wanna bring in sanju ,why would they introduce saloni? I mean there are other ways to do it right? Like prachi or pragya bumping into sanju and then following him or something

Our Cvs are smart and unpredictable .... no one can match there thinking .... so just wait and watch how they will close this track 

shonasandy thumbnail

yeah you may be right. Just hope she forgets about what Aliya said completely.

I think Sanju kidnapping trap will definitely  happen later but not now. I just hope if somehow Maya takes Sanju's Name Prachi tells Ranbir to stay away from her  to protect him just like she tried to leave the college so that Ranbir don't need to go to jail again. 

agree with you ... Prachi can ask ranbir to stay away from her just for Ranbir safety ....

shonasandy thumbnail

That would be cute and intense. Where prachi tries staying away from him and ranbir not letting her

that will be treat to watch

shonasandy thumbnail

Saloni is just a way to reveal Maya but Prachi has told numerous time to find the person who is manipulating Maya so Sanjus name might come when Abhi too knows he is alive.  Only bumping on sanju won't make Ranbir innocent because its related to Maya not Sanju. Even if they say in police station Sanju is behind this no one will believe it unless they have solid evidence against maya.  Also they randomly showed Sanju in the middle of track.  They wouldn't have shown him  it if  sanju doesn't have any role to play . Aliya is way smart. I guess she might have already told Maya to take Sanju's name if somehow she gets caught. Although like you said  Pranbir's  story is very different so we don't know what CVs have in mind.

agree with you .... aliya is smart and she can turn any game which is not in her favor .... our cvs always keep track unpredictable .... so we can't predict anything right now we just need to wait and watch what store for us in upcoming episode  

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a feeling since the arhana track, maybe they'll stop plotting against pranbir directly and attack the ones close to them so indirectly they can create misunderstandings.

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah. Prachi is like a current and Ranbir gets scared of hersmiley37. Haven't seen any ITV male lead so scared of female leadsmiley36smiley36 like our Pranbir.

completely agree with you ... that's why our PranBir is different then any other couple 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

I also had feeling that this track will trun positive .... because if writer wants to show PranBir as couple then they need to show all people again liking our Prachi ... so prove prachi good they need to turn this track positive and end on happy note .... 

As your reha point , i think makers forgot about ranbir-aryan conversation 

I think at this point all he could see is that Rhea is being a true friend to him and trusting him and helping him out. Like abhi he also prolly thinks that Rhea changed.

anandhi007 thumbnail

So far my favourite pranbir moment was during the mms scandal when prachi locked herself in the bathroom, ranbir was like if you are scared of facing them alone or think you can't do it then I am here noe,we both will face them together holding hands, we'll fight against the entire world. That dialogue seemed to hold a huge weight