Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

Not sure at all. There's no mention of court anywhere really. I have a feeling this entire case will be solved outside of court. 

do you remember that one fan page on Instagram share one pic saying assistant lawyer? 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I enjoyed today's epi so much that I'm going to rewatch before going bed. 

same here ... i already watch it so many times just like Tuesday's episode 

Edited by shonasandy - 4 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Ok I got it but won't  it be good to lure the person who is manipulating  Maya?  If they somehow were able to caught  Maya I am sure she will again fake it and Take Sanju's name and the chudails will roam free.

no matter what but that will happen .... because our cvs love vamps more then ML ... they always save there favorite vamps any how  

shonasandy thumbnail

Loved his expression smiley42.  Now since its resolved hope we get good Pranbir scene in valentine.

I m also hoping for good PranBir scene in Valentine week ... Hope cvs give us good surprise with lots for good PranBir moment 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

I don't think this stupid plan is gonna work. I mean Rhea is getting ideas and Aliya is always there to manipulate. I hope they don't make a mess of this plan. And Pranbir is hated by his family.

this plan will work that for sure .... also one thing is sure that Aliya and Reha name will not come out .... But our Ranbir will prove innocent by this prachi's plan and everyone will start praising Prachi again the way praising her at start 

shonasandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Prachi is doing this to find out Maya's intentions as to why she is doing it. And this is her plan of manipulating the person who is behind this. She knows maya will tell that person. And prachi really doesn't care about who is behind it,she only cares about proving maya guilty so

Yes her main motive is to clear Ranbir's name from this fake molestation charge .... yes she wanted to know the person name behind this but that is secondary thing 

shonasandy thumbnail

I think she cares about it as she  had told  to Pragya that Maya is only Katputli and she wants to know who is actually controlling her. But maybe her fist priority is to take Ranbir out of this messsmiley6

Yes she wanted to know who is behind that , but right now her priority is to clear ranbir name from this mess .... who is behind that is secondary thing .... so her plan will help her to clear ranbir name from this mess 

shonasandy thumbnail

But the motive of her plan is just to prove maya is a liar and not to trap the person

this plan will help ranbir to clear his name from this mess .... who is behind this is secondary thing 

shonasandy thumbnail

Maybe her priority is to get ranbir out of this mess and then find the one behind it. If she goes behind the person,she might fail in even getting ranbir out right?

correct .... that's why she 1st want to clear ranbir's name out from this mess ... after that she can think about how to find real master mind behind this 

shonasandy thumbnail

Yeah. Maybe when Maya is caught she thinks she will blurt the truth. But unfortunately it won't happensmiley7. I guess she will again take Sanju's name.

that can be possible ... because i m 100% sure that Aliya-Reha name will not be out for this plan