Which depressed soul is writing this show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

By watching this show the audience might go in to depression. 

Nowadays it's hard to find a youth oriented medical show . Instead of cashing in that they just made a joke of medical profession and relationships 

The story still stuck at same page Ishani crying shivering and nv consoling 

If they want to show nv next to god then do it in some different way why to make Ishani selfish which she was not during first 6 months of show . Now I fear about sid what they are gg to do with him to make nv singh saint nv . 

The way they treated dr sid during this two weeks was unbearable to watch . Now what next only the depressed writer knows.anyway this writer doesn't have basic knowledge about ethics of medical profession. She know only one thing that is marriage and mangalsutra.

Originally posted by neenu55

Nowadays it's hard to find a youth oriented medical show . Instead of cashing in that they just made a joke of medical profession and relationships 

If they want to show nv next to god then do it in some different way why to make Ishani selfish which she was not during first 6 months of show . Now I fear about sid what they are gg to do with him to make nv singh saint nv . 

The way they treated dr sid during this two weeks was unbearable to watch . Now what next only the depressed writer knows.anyway this writer doesn't have basic knowledge about ethics of medical profession. She know only one thing that is marriage and mangalsutra.

Hahahahahh😂😂😂🤣 I love your topic!❤️😂

Yeah I’m soo fed up! Don’t know how namit is holding up! for two weeks he just have been sleeping in bed! We haven’t heard his voice and all that! Hope indeed he Is gonna wake up by the end of this week! 

but have seen an photo of namit he has posted.. but let’s see!💃🏼💃🏼

Ur topic title is too funny🤣

I think I know the writers.. they work at NESCAFE and have no idea about anything else other than promoting their brands..

NV singh is so pathetic to watch, Ishani was never nice to him from the beginning and wanted a separation from day-1 (don't ask me why she got married, because only NESCAFE people know that).. and NV singh claims he loves her..

I feel like screaming that it's not love dude, it's lust.. you are physically attracted to your pretty wife..

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago

By the way, when is sanjeevani going off-air?

[QUOTE=vatika_r]

By the way, when is sanjeevani going off-air?

[/QUOTE

This Friday!! March 13 and Friday the 13th.

Which depression soul which Ilogical one  writer write this story 

Seriously what a lame  story writer bring  to prove  Dr sid innocent 

How can vardhhaan send goons   to beat Dr sid   when vardhhaan   is in jail 

And Dr Sid if actually beaten by goon  and coming to shaadi mandap to marry  Dr ishani  then why cvs has not shown these scenes at that time before leap. Why cvs had to hide it  at that time    and when  Sid mother making understand  Dr Sid to get marry to Dr ishani so why cvs has not shown this scene at that time 

And if vardhhaan has send goon then why cvs has not shown vardhhaan talking to goon 

Seriously not going to believe such lame story. .  Sid narrate story to dr  rahil  that he wants come to Dr ishani in order to marry her  , that story absolutely look fake 

As far I remember  Dr sid  was  packing luggage for America  and even keep three tickets for America

And today in  flash back they show  Dr sid  mother making understand  Dr sid to get marry to Dr ishani   when ishani said to Dr sid I will wait for u in mandap 

And when Dr sid also said yes mother is right  so why  dr sid was packing bag for  America? 

And as cvs claim that being a obdient son  he agree to mother and ready to marry Dr ishani  and  directly from his home  Dr sid already want to go to Dr ishani in order to marry her so why was not Dr sid in bridegroom  attire why he was in simple attire 

Cvs had tried hard to prove Dr innocent but each and every scene of flashback to prove  Dr innocent look fake and forceful

Seriously  serial  has become illogical  depression due to worst acting of namit khanna and  due to  illogical jugad jugad of Dr Sid  like  Dr Sid cutting throat   so that  boy can breathe  ??and after ward tie  a man to get blood from him  through injection to save  son   

Dr Sid illogical jugad to treat patient  made serial flop

And also if  Kareena Kapoor can marry   saif Ali Khan  inspite of  10 years gap between both

Salman Khan can pair with  Katrina Kaif  inspite of 17 18 years gap between both  and their jodi does not look awkward in onscreen 

Shahrukh can pair with Deepika panduke  as well as with  anushka sharma  too and their   jodi does not look  awkward inspite of 15 years gap between  hero and heroine 

So  Mr nv and  ishan jodi i also is not awkward  when there is just 10 years gap between  sc and gc 

So if look at history of entertainment world  Sanjvini is not  first serial where male lead and  female lead are shown as husband wife inspite of 10 years gap between  there are many movie  where hero heroine shown as husband wife inspite having 17,18 years gap between hero and heroine and even those movie were super hit 

Gc and sc look perfect  as   nv and  ishanihusband wife jodi as on screen in terms of acting 

Where as  namit and sc as on screen jodi is fail  due to worst acting of namit. There was no coordination between   nk and sc  while doing scene together  because of worst acting of nk as he was expression less most of time

Gc  can emote different types of emotion    and he did so well in uttaran serial as lead protoganist  

And here  gc also doing good job as Mr nv  ( lead protagonist) but his talent is cut while giving too much screen space to  namit  as Dr Sid  since two months

And to  reunite   Dr sid and ishani      making nv  character negative  is not required  and thankfully till now cvs has not fulfill demand  to turn  Mr nv   negative  in order to give  license to reunite Dr sid and ishani 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago