Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

First start talking about Kartik Arryan in koffee with karan, build up non existent hype about the pair apne aap, keep talking about kartik aryaan in every freaking interview during kedarnath and now she wonders why do people only ask her about Kartik Arryan and not talk about the craft.šŸ˜†

Knew from the day she started getting managed by the same company as DP that she would turn out to be fake and all hype and nothing else. And lo, in today's MM interview, she herself said sometimes she says things just for effect. Now only if she has the good brains to pick good films instead of all these shitty PR because she definitely isn't that bad of an actor in the newbie category.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whats with that long and cold Kartik explaination? It's not like people took that one kwk statement and blew it out of proportion.She continued talking about her crush thing in a lot of interviews , gave pap spottings which led to offscreen talk about them...ab trying to wash her hands off lol.

Edited by LiveEatLove - 4 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Theek hai, maan liya jo aap keh rahe ho...

But what about the rest of the trailer. She was terrible throughout the ENTIRE trailer. That scene in particular because of the way she enunciated the dialogue.

She is just like her father. Pushing blame on someone or something else when it doesn't go right.

Even in the interview Barkha over skin colour, she was like, she doesn't think fairness or darkness is an issue. So if you want to make yourself fair by putting powder or tan, it's up to you. You can't change people's mind. I was like what?! She's saying this because she never faced the racism/discrimination someone with a darker complexion faces. 

I don't know what she said in this iv n I don't care bt Barkha iv what was wrong in her statement?she said for her all color and shape are beautiful bt that doesnt change the way people think n it's better we change our attitude n accept it..? What better answer one could give n pls she has body shamed her whole life n even now she is called manly n ugly.. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

I think she n Kartik had bitter break up.. Even between all lovey dovey pap videos, they are cold to each other.. Let me watch the iv.. 

People had problems with Sartik, when they hungout together n pap posted pic an year ago an shouted PR bt now their movie is gone release n she openly said she is not dating him again have issues lol if it was actually PR they should be doing it now lol

Edited by Stark_Wolf - 4 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

I don't know what she said in this iv n I don't care bt Barkha iv what was wrong in her statement?she said for her all color and shape are beautiful bt that doesnt change the way people think n it's better we change our attitude n accept it..? What better answer one could give n pls she has body shamed her whole life n even now she is called manly n ugly.. 

In this particular part of the segment, there was absolutely NO TALK about body shaming. It was on skin color. Don't take it further than it is.

She did not say @Bold. She said that"If you want to put powder or tan, you can. You can go out there trying to convince every beauty is same but that won't make a difference. You can't change society. You can be confident in yourself." 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

In this particular part of the segment, there was absolutely NO TALK about body shaming. It was on skin color. Don't take it further than it is.

She did not say @Bold. She said that"If you want to put powder or tan, you can. You can go out there trying to convince every beauty is same but that won't make a difference. You can't change society. You can be confident in yourself." 

That was her first part of answer for the girl who asked going to beaches n getting tan... After barkha said about prejudice of color she did say in hindi main chahe tho keh sakti hoon sundarta Har color form main aati hai blah blah... 

Here it was about color bt she is someone who went through shaming on way or the other. 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

She did go round n round about trolls n not looking pretty n Anupama called her out on it good bt later did agree about audience not liking it and she will try to improve n learn.. ā™„ļø

And I agree she doesn't see the monitor n she was really bad in that scene n other one I wonder why imtiaz even passed it n included it in the trailer.. 

Why is she getting interviewed on her bad acting even before the movie release and she looked soo hurt n sad.. I don't think janvi was interviewed on how bad she was in dhadak before or after the release... 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

That was her first part of answer for the girl who asked going to beaches n getting tan... After barkha said about prejudice of color she did say in hindi main chahe tho keh sakti hoon sundarta Har color form main aati hai blah blah... 

Here it was about color bt she is someone who went through shaming on way or the other. 

I saw that interview more than once and I used to like her before. I don't know why you are mentioning bodyshaming because Sara is a starkid who has been unanimously liked. Even when she posts her old photos, people don't shame her. Also, bodyshaming and skin shaming is not exactly the same. You don't have control over one of them. Anyways, will leave it there. I just mentioned it. Didn't wanna divert the topic.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail

I saw that interview more than once and I used to like her before. I don't know why you are mentioning bodyshaming because Sara is a starkid who has been unanimously liked. Even when she posts her old photos, people don't shame her. Also, bodyshaming and skin shaming is not exactly the same. You don't have control over one of them. Anyways, will leave it there. I just mentioned it. Didn't wanna divert the topic.

That's okay for me every kind of shaming is same, it hurts ppl n my reply was for every colour look beautiful part n she did say that, may be if u watch it next time you will hear that lol

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I liked Sara for what I thought was her honesty in her earlier interviews. Now, her ā€œhaan ji, namaste jiā€ and her general demeanour no longer seems genuine. Itā€™s easy to be nice and bubbly and jolly when you are receiving praise from all quarters.

That being said, I havenā€™t watched her interview yet, so I donā€™t know how she reacted exactly. Itā€™s going to be tough for her to accept criticism when for over a year she has been praised for practically everything she has done or said. It will take her time to get used to negative comments. Hopefully she will take the criticism and work on it rather than being defensive like Alia Bhatt tends to be.