BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anupama interviewed her for Love Aaj kal. I like Sara and I thought she was in touch with reality but probably no. She says 'tum mujhe tang karne lage ho' came out bad because she was not looking pretty in it 🙄 

We all know it was because if her hamming dialogue delivery the scene went downhill but she is like angle sahi ni tha, mouth kharab dikh raha hai, heroines have to look pretty all the time etc etc.

She did say she will take all this criticism and work in it. But i think she / whoever guiding her twisted the criticism she received for her dialogue delivery into looks. Certainly no need to look more pretty sara just work on dialogue delivery

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BornWithASmirk thumbnail

Interview going downhill too.. she 'kind of' blamed Imtiaz, 'we don't like to look into the monitor' please he makes really beautiful emotional scenes, agar tum saath ho is the proof...Just accept your fault. 

Also criticism not equal to trolling 😑

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

wow, criticizing him jut before the movie release ? is that a new way of promotion ??

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That dialogue and her expressions and her hamming and bad dialogue delivery and bad acting, all were responsible for the scene the way it came out. She should just accept it and work on it. I still like her though but she needs to be chill as she was in the initial days.

GumGum thumbnail

Achchi angle se bhi toh manly hi dikhti hai. Uski logic se toh usse acting hi chhod dena chahiye.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its too much of a closeup for sure though. The focus is on her mouth when shes saying the dialogue. 

BornWithASmirk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

That dialogue and her expressions and her hamming and bad dialogue delivery and bad acting, all were responsible for the scene the way it came out. She should just accept it and work on it. I still like her though but she needs to be chill as she was in the initial days.

Interview khatam hote hote i got irritated by her

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i too felt angle is wrong

as a director, they should capture the best shots

but

her acting sucks lol

GumGum thumbnail

Sara is going to be the myth busting heroine: Will work with all the big directors who make their heroines give their best, and she's gonna do tatti of that reputation of those directors. 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Theek hai, maan liya jo aap keh rahe ho...

But what about the rest of the trailer. She was terrible throughout the ENTIRE trailer. That scene in particular because of the way she enunciated the dialogue.

She is just like her father. Pushing blame on someone or something else when it doesn't go right.

Even in the interview Barkha over skin colour, she was like, she doesn't think fairness or darkness is an issue. So if you want to make yourself fair by putting powder or tan, it's up to you. You can't change people's mind. I was like what?! She's saying this because she never faced the racism/discrimination someone with a darker complexion faces.