Vid-Taar... the protective Bro and the obedient Sis - just loving them

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bhaiyaaa Please.................. Bahut Suna thera please............ and she keeps quiet...

I am just loving these two.... her blood bro was the most selfish while this bonded bro is the selfless 

Love them Vidya - Avtaar ----- VidTaar... the bond made by Durga Mai... 

Avtaar was party to procuring her fake certificates to get the job but he never faked his respect for her as bauji and now as his behan never fakes his care for her.

He is very protective, stands by her always but does not hesitate to chide her or put forth his anger or taunt about Vivek.  He is that true brother in all sense and not just an YES YES brother. Stood as a pillar through the tough times.

Meera and Vikrant just aces in their chemistry... he comes running even at the late night when called up and that gesture when Vivek comes with his mom.... what drama again an apt modulation with body language.. hearing her please and that quick response heard enough of your please and if you are disrespected I will rip off DMs respect.  👏 Wah Bhai...

the next best scene was the way he said to Vivek if you had loved her you would have listened to her instead of blindly punishing and Meera's that expression was just spot on..  she keeps quiet as  her Bro is right .. she did not stop him then. the obedient sis isn't she? 

but what caught me most was no dialogues but that quickly turn and sighing apt body language  when Vivek apologized and knelt the quick reaction like now what is she doing!! fell for him??? 

but bro did not fall for his words nor when Vivek maa asked her to pass 10th in six months he voiced out his concern...

am not talking about the story but this sis and bro have won my heart.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail

As always a bang on analysis from  you.👏👏🤗

I am loving them a lot too. Both the actors are doing great.

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely 😊 

I am so behind in watching the episodes...but I had a chance to see this.

Hopefully I will get the chance to see some past episode ps when things slows down in my life by mid February