Beyhadh 2

Phoenix- Saga of hate born from ashes of love (Mayra ss)

Kriyaina thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys, 

Its my first time writing a ff or story so I am apologizing in advance for any grammatical errors. This show has make me fascinated that much that I can't help but write something about it though I won't be able to update it quite fast.

So here is character sketch....

MAYA JAI SINGH

"catch me, if you can,then I will say yes to your proposal"........

"pyaar ki har umeed jalne ke baad hi nafrat ki aag badhti hai,

aur ab mere ander wo aag itni bad chuki hai ke sab kuch jalne ke baad hi sukoon milega"

"ek waqt tha jab maine apni pyar ki keemat chukayi thi, ab ek waqt hai jab yeh meri nafrat ki keemat chukayenge"

30 years old

A writer by profession.

She was an ordinary girl with dreams of having a good career, a loving husband and a beautiful family. She met her prince charming, got a job and have the care of her lovely parents. But when she thought her dream have taken shape,she was awoken forcefully reminding her dreams are just dreams.

Now she have come back with only one desire to destroy those who destroy her everything.

and nobody will be able to stop her even the person whom she love most.

She was like a clear water now she have come back as a storm.

Rudra Roy

"jaana wait for me to come back, then we will have our dream wedding our sweet little world."

"Ye help nhi dete hai, faida lete hai.inke aise ek faide ne meri zindagi badal di thi. Uss time bhi ap help hi kar rhe the na?"

" Jab baat Maa ki ho to kisi pe bharosa karna acchi baat bhi nhi hai."

32 years old

For him his father was his idol, his god on whose path he want to follow, but now he is the person whom he want to have life worse than death.

At one time he have fallen in love but now he can only live in her memories and his guilt.

Because of the past' now he doesn't trust people easily. Though he doesn't have any evidence as well doesn't know the whole truth he believes that because of his father he have lost her.The only people for whom he care now are four people- his mother, brother, grandmother and his best friend.

Mrityunjay Roy

"mere aur mere bete ke beech koi nahi aa sakta...even that roy's blood growing in your womb"

" Ab ye game meri rules se kheli jayegi."

"Roys kisika karz nahi rakhte."

The head of the Roy family.

30 years ago, he have started a small business in mumbai that have grown into empire now but nobody knows how many bones are buried under this very empire. He loves his sons very much and can't allow anyone to come between him. For him, Rishi is his strength and Rudra his weakness.

He loves to keep everything and everyone in his control, if it is not he make sure it is by any means except his elder son Rudra.

Rishi Mrityunjay Roy

"Chota samajh k faayda utha rahe hai."

"Hi, I am Rishi Roy. Rudra ka chota bhai."

"Usne mujhe apna rasta dhundhne ko kaha, lekin khud kis raste par chal rahi hai usey koi idea nahi hai."

22 years old

He as his name is Mrityunjay(MJ)'s son and take him as his idol but he loves his brother and keep his morals as his brother - right and honest.

He is kind of though innocent but now its going to change by the upcoming storm.

So it has to be seen when the time come where he will stand.

Antara Mrityunjay Roy

"kya jo hua woh sahi tha maa, kabhi kabhi dar lagta hai if I don't know if he ever comes to know the truth will he even give me right to call him my son"

" maa baap k karm bacche kyu bhugte."

"MJ MJ MJ, what MJ! Kabhi kabh lagta hai, uski biwi mai nahi tum ho."

Once upon a time she have loved her husband Mritunjay from her whole soul but now this very relation feels a burden to her.

To keep her self from pain she became addicted to drugs and she would have lived her life on the drugs only but her two sons are keeping her sane.

She loves both her sons dearly but feels extremely guilty towards her eldest son. 

She have tried to tell him the truth of the past many times but was never brave enough due to the fear he will hate her.

Nilanjana Roy

"jo hua hai woh accha nhi hua hai, usse jab sach pta chlega toh woh koi rishte ke bandhan ko nhi manega"

"Baap ho, baap banke raho. CCTV to market me bhi milta hai."

"Sambhalo apne bete ko kahi wo tumhare jaise na ban jaye."

The eldest person in the family but due to this reason only she felt herself more responsible for the happenings of the past.

She is happy that her eldest son is not his father's shadow but at the same time feels bad to see him against his father.

She prays that her other grandson stays innocent but fears that he will face the same fate as his brother.

Nadnini Jaisingh

"Dr. meri bachi theek toh ho jaegi na, usse kuch hoga toh nahi uska...uska chh.."

"raaste ka patthar kai baar insaan ki chaal badal deta hai. Meri Maya humesha aisi nhi thi. Bus duniya ne usey mauka nhi diya."

"Of course, tum itne smart ho, good-looking ho, aur single ho."

Maya's mom and now her only solitude.

She has lost her husband and son but she quickly come over grief because she knew that time Maya needed her.

She knows everything about her revenge but acts as she doesn't know about it.

she also hopes that those people get their punishment but at the same time she also hopes her maya starts living her life.

She prays that her daughter and that person get together back because she have this feeling that he really loved her though he never meet her.

Ananya Bose

"agar tumhe rona hai then you can cry on my shoulder Rudra I am your bestie, dard ko apne ander mat rakho, she also won't like it"

" Dosti k rules hote hai. Todungi to dost chor k chale jayga aur wo mai hone nhi de sakti."

"Rudra pehli baar aisa lag raha hai mai tujhe janti nahi hu."

30 years old

Rudra's childhood best friend.

She have done her college and high studies abroad and so She have met his love for only one time and liked  her from that first meeting.

Though she is also sad for his best friend but thinks that him blaming his father is misunderstanding.

She only cares about him as a best friend but she doesn't know MJ wants her to marry Rudra. She respects MJ and think of him as a mentor. She with Rudra owns their own company- RUAN Publications that they started 8 years ago.

Rajeev Raina (I have changed his surname because I want to add something after sometime so...)

"you can't stop me after what they have done they have to pay the price of it"

"Kyunki tum 80s k villain nahi ho na, jo apne ghar mein apne hi success party mein, mjhe apne chchat se latka doge. MJ itna classless nahi ho sakta."

"Tum duniya se chchip sakti ho, mujhse nahi."

32 years old

Maya's friend and her companion in revenge.

He wants to take revenge from those people for harming his loved ones also because he lost his business while trying to take revenge from MJ first time due to his recklessness.

Now he want to take revenge for both things and help Maya in achieving her goal. he is Maya's informer and is always there as a brother for her when she need.

Though he want to help her he is always a happy go lucky guy.

Dr. Diya Mukherjee

"MJ that girl is pregnant, if you really want to remove her then.."

"MJ jo kar raha hai tumhare bhale k liye kar raha hai.."

"Duniya k samne tum MJ ki biwi ho... Tumhari ye position, tumhara ye rutba haasil karne k liye bohot saari aurtein kuch bhi kar jayengi."

Gynecologist by profession.

She is Antara's best friend but live in Roy's house for her husband MJ.

She is in love with him and also one of the person who have helped MJ at that time.

She have never regretted it as she can do anything for MJ.

Aamir Ali

"I have removed all the information and the relevant are already gone, Rudra will never find the truth."

"I can't find her information. Aesa lgta mano woh isse pehle thi hi nhi iss duniya me"

"Apke dono bete apke liye kaam kar rahe hai, aur unhe pata tak nahi hai."

His MJ's secretary but he is more like a friend and brother to him.

He have been with MJ during all his deeds. And the one who has done almost all his secret work.

MJ trust him very much and he also think of him the same way.

Myra

Rudra's love.

Okk thats the character sketch for my ff. I may add somemore characters if required. And I really hope you read it. About Myra's character it will be known in the ff.

Again its my first time so I am apologizing to all in advance.

Bye bye till the 1st part

INDEX

Character Sketch- pg 1

Prologue- pg 2

Chapter 1- pg 3

Edited by Kriyaina - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting character sketch

Waiting for 1st chapter

Kriya00004 thumbnail

A

Edited by Kriyaina2 - 4 years ago
Kriyaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting character sketch

Waiting for 1st chapter

Thank you

I will try to update..

Kriyaina thumbnail

Thanks for reading it

princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Interesting cs will be waiting for the part 1 

Update sooon 

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting... especially the Rajeev part...

Kriyaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: princess369

Interesting cs will be waiting for the part 1 

Update sooon 

Thanks will try to update soon. 

Kriyaina thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: JazzyM

Interesting... especially the Rajeev part...

Thanks

I am still thinking about this plot but it won't change my story's main idea so rgt now I havr only changed his surname

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome 👏

Waiting for next part...

Plz continue soon...