Haiwan Ending on 16th Feb(Param Confirms Ending)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

this came as a shocker to me as i will miss the show,param-riddhima chemistry and Randhir the genius scientist one of the best ML and EK creation👍🏼😭

The Show Is Ending On 16th Feb even Param confirms it😭😭😭😭💔

https://twitter.com/ManjariSadhu1/status/1222104091188293634?s=20

such a great show and one of EK's best works for me...it was such a thrilling and intetesting show balance with romance science and thriller🏆

though impossible but hope to see param-riddhima pair up again for a new show❤they had such a beautiful effortless natural chemistry💞❤🔥

at the same its a finite series and dragging it with no head and tail has no logic and it ruin the essence of the show its better end the show with a good note w/o destroying the essence of the show👍🏼

after this Ashwatama Ratna there is nothing to show further since everyone is after it and that was the main concept(red diary)why govind killed deepak and creation of haiwans all for the red diary that has the secret of Ashwatama Ratna 👍🏼after that they can only show Ansh creating problems in Ridhir marriage lives which will be a bore...so its ending on a good note

for sci-fi fiction which doesn't caters much audience and has its set of audience the trps is good actually and they are giving false excuses just reveal the truth the finite series contract has ended and there is nothing much to show

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm actually glad it's ending soon rather than dragging it for eternity .. As an ardent fan of Param I would love to see him in another amazing character soon 😍😍

Randhir Agnihotri has been an amazing character as much as Randhir Singh Shekhawat n Rangeela.. Hope Param come back soon with another masterpiece role  😍😍

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

I'm actually glad it's ending soon rather than dragging it for eternity .. As an ardent fan of Param I would love to see him in another amazing character soon 😍😍

Randhir Agnihotri has been an amazing character as much as Randhir Singh Shekhawat n Rangeela.. Hope Param come back soon with another masterpiece role  😍😍

wishing all the best to param-riddhima&team for their future proects👍🏼will be waiting to see param in his next dynamic character😎though impossible in TV world but hope param-riddhima pairs up again they share a beautiful chemistry

coming to the show,it will be ending on 50 epis which is just nice for a finite sci fi fiction genre and from what i see too there is no scope to prolong as it has reach the climax actually so its just the right time to end it

it was indeed a great show i totally enjoyed one of EK's best work and if i want to watch it again there is always zee5 to log in