Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rudra looked at his phone and smiled. Maya is typing. Love does crazy things to you. Here he was sitting in his business meeting and stealing glances at his phone and waiting for his wife's reply. What was she typing for this long? The typing had stopped, there was no message, but there was a GPS notification from her phone. Wait, was she coming to meet him? Here? Sanki girl!

The perks of being the boss, Rudra gave everyone a 10 minute break and rushed to call Maya. "The number you have dialed cannot receive your call at this moment. Please try again after some time." This happened five times in a row and Rudra was worried. He decided to call Rajeev, because he might be with her for work.

The dot on the map had left Roy House and rapidly moved northwards. Did Maya have some new plan for their mission? She didn't share anything. Rajeev should probably call and check. Right then, Rajiv's phone buzzed with Wow ki Dukaan calling.

"Hello Rajeev."

"Hello Rudra, good that you called. Can I speak to Maya?"

"Maya? No, I mean I am in Pune for a meeting. I thought she might be with you, she isn't taking her calls."

Oh f**k!

"Rudra, by any chance, did you get her GPS notification?"

"Yes.. You got them too?" Rudra's breath became shallow.

"Yeah. Okay see do not panic, but we have to follow her to her location immediately. She might be in danger."

"But she was at home, how can she fall in danger?"

"I can't explain all that now, but we have go immediately."

When the hunter is out for hunting, pretend dead. That's the golden advice used for centuries in the forest. With a 'jackal' on prowl, Maya was following the same advice for the last one and a half hours. Wrong, for the last ten years. Okay technically she wasn't dead, she was acting to be unconscious in the backseat of the car, and in the past she acted to be gone from this world.

MJ was too smart to fall for Maya's pretending this time. He had tied her hands and feet, and he was himself driving the car. This time he couldn't afford to make any mistakes. Amir had arranged everything at the venue, they would reach there as soon as the highway ends.

Maya kabhi kisi ke haath nahi aati, kyunki Maya ko pakadne se pehle sacchai se ulajhna padta hai, aur sacchai kabhi kabhi jaan le leti hai. Maya was a trained escape artist. To prepare for her revenge, to prepare to face MJ, to prepare to execute her reality, she had trained herself as an escape artist, fencing, martial arts and shooting for the last ten years. Now that the real fight had started, she had to use her skills. With her pretending intact, she slowly slipped out of her captivity and noted the car very well for ways to escape. MJ's gun was kept on dashboard of the car.

Rajeev was waiting for Rudra to arrive at a turn to the highway from Pune. When Rudra finally did, he was boiling with anger, actually anger, anxiety, restlessness everything.

"Get inside the my car, I'm going to drive." Rudra said.

Wooh! he looked hot in anger. No wonder Maya has fallen for real.

Rajeev got inside the passenger seat of the car without any word. Rudra drove the car near at the speed of light. He looked very pissed.

"Are you going to give me any explanation for this? Does Maya have any enemies I don't know of? Is that why she never came in front of the media? I am her husband, she should have confided in me. How did her danger walk into my house?"

"Rudra, actually her danger lives in your house. It's not my place to tell what happened in her life. And before you jump into conclusions, let's find Maya first. Or her phone might go out of coverage area."

Rudra gave a side glance to Rajeev before turning his eyes to the road. He would break all the bones of that someone who had tried to harm his Maya, in past, present or future. She had taken away his pain, he would wash away her injuries. She was his home.

Note

Part 3

Epilogue

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome❤️. This is taking an interesting turn..Finally Rudra will learn the truth of Maya - MJ.. I liked the way how you've included RuRa moments in this..Wow Ki Dukaan😆 Maya is a smart and strong woman. Can't wait to read the next update❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow exciting update. Looking forward to Rudy boy finding out the whole truth and his reaction😳

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting update👏

Maya is very smart😎

Rudra is so protective for Maya

Loved Rudra & Rajeev's moment

Finally Rudra will know the truth about Mj & Maya

Waiting for next

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting update... 👏

That "Wow ki dukaan" calling cracked me up... 😆

Liked how you compared MJ with jackal.

Loved how Maya didn't lose her presence of mind. Smart!! 😎

Above all, loved how Rudra wants to protect Maya from that "someone"... 

And the last line "She was his home"... Dil choo liya!!!

Loved reading it... ❤️

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I know I should be worried, but Rajeev and his keen eye for beauty stole the show🤣

Amazing as always👍🏼

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 4 years ago
Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This story, is WOW. 

I love that Rudra goes to save Maya, and Maya is prepared! Dang I wish we actually got to see it on TV 😂❤️ 
Thank you for writing this! 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Awesome❤️. This is taking an interesting turn..Finally Rudra will learn the truth of Maya - MJ.. I liked the way how you've included RuRa moments in this..Wow Ki Dukaan😆 Maya is a smart and strong woman. Can't wait to read the next update❤️

Thank you Pranu 🤗

Yeah Rudra will come to know her truth and also MJ's truth. His reaction has to be reasonable, otherwise it would look sudden. So I added his POV here. And RuRa is everyone's favorite 😳 Glad you liked Maya here 😆

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow exciting update. Looking forward to Rudy boy finding out the whole truth and his reaction😳

Thank you Tanu 🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Interesting update👏

Maya is very smart😎

Rudra is so protective for Maya

Loved Rudra & Rajeev's moment

Finally Rudra will know the truth about Mj & Maya

Waiting for next

Thank you Katheriene  🤗

Glad you enjoyed the update 😳.. and RuRa too 😆