Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jayashreesbs

You made me cry...

Thank you Tiara...  the epilogue gave a positive feeling after the way that you finished the last part of the story.

I also will always remember this whatever the way Beyhadh 2 ends.

Thank you Jayashree πŸ€— Your words mean a lot. ❀️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

plz keep writing on mayraπŸ€—

Sure, would keep writing πŸ€—

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Hi there! I am Mandy and I enjoyed reading ur TS β­οΈ it was tragic but probably the kind of ending I would imagine for the show! Loved how u kept Rudra’s character intact. Would look forward to reading more from u πŸ˜Š

Thank you Mandy πŸ€— Glad you enjoyed reading the TS.

The way death keeps hovering over in the foreshadow in this show, it's hard to imagine a conventional happy ending. Thank you for loving the way Rudra's character shaped up. I'll try to write more. πŸ˜ƒ

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

We will only accept a steamy hot OS as apology πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Tanu baby, πŸ€— you are asking the wrong Tia πŸ˜† Expert writers are better in this πŸ˜³β€οΈπŸ€—

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Why sorry

No I love tragic endingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next time keep writing emotional storiesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Done, abse only tragic endings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tournesol

Thank you Mandy πŸ€— Glad you enjoyed reading the TS.

The way death keeps hovering over in the foreshadow in this show, it's hard to imagine a conventional happy ending. Thank you for loving the way Rudra's character shaped up. I'll try to write more. πŸ˜ƒ

Ur welcome πŸ˜Š the day they showed Maya killing Rishi I knew a happy ending is not possible. I am tempted to write a OS on MayRa πŸ˜† but haven’t written in a long while and I need to finish my Adiya SS.

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Ur welcome πŸ˜Š the day they showed Maya killing Rishi I knew a happy ending is not possible. I am tempted to write a OS on MayRa πŸ˜† but haven’t written in a long while and I need to finish my Adiya SS.

Really? Do write on them na Sometimes I wish that they surprise us with a happy ending that we never expected. πŸ˜† With AdiYa, there was so much hope of happy ending, but what did we get. I would love to read your AdiYa SS. 😊

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Really? Do write on them na Sometimes I wish that they surprise us with a happy ending that we never expected. πŸ˜† With AdiYa, there was so much hope of happy ending, but what did we get. I would love to read your AdiYa SS. 😊

Happy Ending? Lets see but not so hopeful. If the characters were to stay true to themselves, I can't see how Rudra will forgive Maya for killing Rishi πŸ˜­ Don't remind me about AdiYa πŸ˜΅ It left a bitter taste in all our mouths. Check ur PM πŸ˜Š

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Done, abse only tragic endings πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your wish thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and do check your PMπŸ˜‰

Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 4 years ago