Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BitterBerry

Idk if Rudra would react this way when he'd find out the truth but this was written way more beautifully. 👏Thanks for the PM❤️

Something about this couple makes me crave for dark, incomplete love stories 💔Its like you want them to see always with each other knowing they won't have that Forever 😭

Rudra, I feel, is a very complex, sentimental and has high principles. The way he lied for Maya against his root, yesterday, took his complexity a notch higher. It's difficult to predict how he might react, I tried to project how I feel he might. Thanks for appreciating my efforts! 🤗❤️

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

👏👏👏👍🏼

Loved it. I hope in the show that it is going be like this. He still loved her. ❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

👏👏👏👍🏼

Loved it. I hope in the show that it is going be like this. He still loved her. ❤️

Thank you Milalal 🤗

Viddhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yaar I just..

It's It's so beautiful. I loved it. I am quiet lucky to read all the parts in a go. 

Keep writing and shining dear 👏

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What an ending... emotional, practical and an ending where the main character had a closure. Awesome dear.

The sanki Maya still had something in her... freezing her seeds... what a stoke of genius and wanting twins too. . She made sure Rudra had a life after her and her vada of not exposing him to her darkness was also fulfilled. Beautifully written TS...Thank you

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Tiara. I missed this🤗

What a tragic yet beautiful ending to the story😭❤️ You made me emotional🤧

The love they have for each other is pure and deep that no revenge can malign that❤️

Finally the monster died in the hands of his own son and Karma hit him. Maya got both her revenge and love ❤️ Felt bad for MayRa💔😭

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh. This one hurt, but in a good way. It’s really beautiful but so so sad! I love it! :) 

Thank you for the update and for the PM! ❤️

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

Yaar I just..

It's It's so beautiful. I loved it. I am quiet lucky to read all the parts in a go. 

Keep writing and shining dear 👏

I can't explain how conflicted I felt separating these two like that. But it's all worthwhile when my readers appreciate my efforts. Thank you Viddhi smiley31

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyM

What an ending... emotional, practical and an ending where the main character had a closure. Awesome dear.

The sanki Maya still had something in her... freezing her seeds... what a stoke of genius and wanting twins too. . She made sure Rudra had a life after her and her vada of not exposing him to her darkness was also fulfilled. Beautifully written TS...Thank you

Thank you Jazzy 🤗  I am glad you loved how it ended. MayRa have become so special that it almost hurt to separate them. 💔

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Sorry Tiara. I missed this🤗

What a tragic yet beautiful ending to the story😭❤️ You made me emotional🤧

The love they have for each other is pure and deep that no revenge can malign that❤️

Finally the monster died in the hands of his own son and Karma hit him. Maya got both her revenge and love ❤️ Felt bad for MayRa💔😭

It's okay Pranu 🤗

I'm glad you liked it. I can't explain how conflicted I felt regarding the ending,💔 I thought I would unite them through death, but then Maya's story would not get a voice through Rudra to others.

Thank you for your appreciation 🤗