MayRa TS: For An Eternity (Complete: Epilogue pg-12)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all!smiley31 This is a three-shot on MayRa, mainly dealing with Maya-MJ face off and Rudra coming to know about Rishi's real murderer. This TS started as an OS in MayRa DT, where Shibu gave me a prompt and Pranu asked me to extend the writing. So here I am, after a long hiatus, I am yet to update my FF too. ๐Ÿ˜† Do let me know your opinion. Here is the first part.

A bit of sindoor fell on Maya's nose, again. This would happen every morning when she filled her hair parting with sindoor.

"Do you know Maya," Rudra had said one day when she was crinkling her nose to wipe it off. "It means your husband loves you a lot, and would keep loving you every day, and every night." He said huskily, wiping her nose and kissing it before leaving for bath.

It became like a ritual since then. Maya's heart had started to beat in a sweet rhythm, much to her alarm.

Today Rudra wasn't around, he had gone for a business meeting and Maya got ample chances to deny what she felt. She looked at her flushed face, saree clad self adorned in sindoor, shankha and pola and said, "Rudra Roy is wrong. Because Maya is never wrong.

She did not stop to think who she was trying to convince looking at her changed reflection. Everyday her trembling hands would make the sindoor grace its place on her nose, halfway between truth in her eyes and lie on her lips. Who knows which might be the last day of this ritual?

Sometimes her husband would act suspicious as if she deliberately did this to earn his kiss. Sometimes Maya wondered too.

As if one cue, her phone beeped with his messages.

I love you, and would keep loving you till eternity. โค๏ธ

Your red nose looks cute. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love you too. Come back soon. โค๏ธŽ

That's all she managed to type, as her conflicting emotions threatened to spill out of her eyes. Control Maya, you are on a mission. MJ cannot win this time just because you are falling for his son.

"Beautiful." 

Maya froze in her spot. By instinct she switched on her GPS. It was MJ, in her bedroom. She did not hear his footsteps this time. Was love making her blind and deaf?

MJ took steps towards her, "If I knew you would look this hot in a saree, I would have never refused to make you my Mrs. Roy." 

"Get out of my room MJ." Maya said. This wasn't looking good, where was her spray?

"Aww..Honey is scared? Come to Papa, you'll not be scared anymore," he smirked. "I'll not tell Rudra anything."

The b*st**d! Maya sprayed pepper into his eyes and dashed outside the room.

"AAAHH! My eyes." MJ writhed in pain.

Diya was standing right outside the door, she caught Maya unawares and injected something. Maya's world turned black, and she fainted instantly.

Part 2

Note

Part 3

Epilogue

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago

Absolutely fabulous... โค๏ธ

It is really an interesting one...

You wrote this so beautifully... It's amazing.

Loved reading it... Waiting for the next part.

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Awesome.Loved the cute romance between MayRaโค๏ธ This is intriguing..Can't wait to read the next part

Thank you for continuing this story dear๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Absolutely fabulous... โค๏ธ

It is really an interesting one...

You wrote this so beautifully... It's amazing.

Loved reading it... Waiting for the next part.

Thank you Nikki ๐Ÿค— Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by pranurosid

Awesome.Loved the cute romance between MayRaโค๏ธ This is intriguing..Can't wait to read the next part

Thank you for continuing this story dear๐Ÿค—

Thanks Pranu ๐Ÿค— I am still not very good in writing romance I think ๐Ÿ˜†

Next part is similar to what I posted on DT, I have made some changes though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for encouraging me to continue the story ๐Ÿค—

Amazing start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

What does shankha and pola mean?

Love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ and the sindur part was so cute. Also thank you for keeping in mind that the Roy's are supposed to be Bangalies cause the CV's clearly have forgotten.๐Ÿฅบ

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Amazing start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Even I got curious about it..I googled it..Those are Bangles mostly worn by Bengali Women

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

Amazing start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you Shibu ๐Ÿค—

Shankha is a white bangle (made out of shankh) and pola is a red bangle, worn by married Bengali women.

Originally posted by castlebones

Love it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ and the sindur part was so cute. Also thank you for keeping in mind that the Roy's are supposed to be Bangalies cause the CV's clearly have forgotten.๐Ÿฅบ

Thank you dear ๐Ÿค—

Haha.. yeah, it seems they only remember fish and Durga Pooja. ๐Ÿ˜†