Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Oh 😆 leave them alone..but look at KK they continue their mission to assassinate Babita🥱

Wowww they further assassinated Babita's character? KK has left no stone unturned to butcher her completely. 🤪

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Anyone watched mondays episode? Was this childhood back story of mini there in CVS mind from start or did it crop up in season 2. 

If I look at it in a way it makes sense why mini - babita relation was so lopsided. Why mini thought her mother was weak and needed protection. I never saw mini looking upto babita for protection .she always saw her as someone who needed to be protected. 

We saw how babita was in khurana house before ashok came. Imagine a younger babita with a 7-8 year old mini who was not grown up enough to challenge her weak and regressive thinking.  She would have been even more weaker then. But would she keep quiet if mini was molested by a family member?😕

Whaaat is this? Really, this is getting so overboard 😳

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

Whaaat is this? Really, this is getting so overboard 😳

A few days back arya told mini that a helper in her school is abusing her friend. that worker had come to minis house with flowers and chocolates for arya too. mini & the childs mother complained to the principal & mini taught arya about good touch and bad touch. daadu scolded mini that she is taking away aryas childhood by telling her about all this & if aryas parents were alive they wouldnt have let arya face such a situation. to which mini retorted that even she faced abuse during her childhood and her babes did nothing to the person after that ulta asked her to keep quiet. And then she realised that her mother was weak and would never stand up for her or herself too

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

A few days back arya told mini that a helper in her school is abusing her friend. that worker had come to minis house with flowers and chocolates for arya too. mini & the childs mother complained to the principal & mini taught arya about good touch and bad touch. daadu scolded mini that she is taking away aryas childhood by telling her about all this & if aryas parents were alive they wouldnt have let arya face such a situation. to which mini retorted that even she faced abuse during her childhood and her babes did nothing to the person after that ulta asked her to keep quiet. And then she realised that her mother was weak and would never stand up for her or herself too

You see if I didn't see the 1st season the story would have been ok.... But when that Manmeet case happened they never alluded to this.... There Babita was of course nit anymore at the Khuranas but she did send Ashok away without letting him speak to Mini and all.... So this incident seems a bit forced now... That is all. Child abuse is a difficult topic anyways. I have an in-law aunt in Germany who had the same happen to her some 40 years ago. Her uncle was groping her but her parents told her that nothing happened. At some point she would just leave the house if that uncle came around.... 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

You see if I didn't see the 1st season the story would have been ok.... But when that Manmeet case happened they never alluded to this.... There Babita was of course nit anymore at the Khuranas but she did send Ashok away without letting him speak to Mini and all.... So this incident seems a bit forced now... That is all. Child abuse is a difficult topic anyways. I have an in-law aunt in Germany who had the same happen to her some 40 years ago. Her uncle was groping her but her parents told her that nothing happened. At some point she would just leave the house if that uncle came around.... 

The babita who sent ashok away was a different babita that was in the khurana house. I just wish they had bought this up in season 1 instead of here when both babita and HS are not there 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The Minnie abuse story was added to the script after s1...it’s pretty obvious 

This is a written story ..any element can be added and taken away ..past can be rewritten and present can change in an instant 

Since the CV never showed Minnies childhood or Babitas time in that house, they can write the past how they wish 

The focus is more on the message ...child abuse was never ok then and it’s not ok now. 

I also feel Kammo went through something similar..so i think it may open a dialogue between the women that live there about how child abuse should not be brushed under the rug..you can’t close your eyes and make it go away ..and that victim blaming is very wrong 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

The Minnie abuse story was added to the script after s1...it’s pretty obvious 

This is a written story ..any element can be added and taken away ..past can be rewritten and present can change in an instant 

Since the CV never showed Minnies childhood or Babitas time in that house, they can write the past how they wish 

The focus is more on the message ...child abuse was never ok then and it’s not ok now. 

I also feel Kammo went through something similar..so i think it may open a dialogue between the women that live there about how child abuse should not be brushed under the rug..you can’t close your eyes and make it go away ..and that victim blaming is very wrong

What makes you think Kammo went through it?

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

What makes you think Kammo went through it?

the generally venom spewing kammo is suddenly feeling bad and supporting mini and Arya in this matter. Makes me feel there is more to it

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Lovely synopsis smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 

Good old days ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Lovely synopsis smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 

Good old days ❤️

Thank you! <3