Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Hiiii 😛... where is everyone?? Sorry I couldn't participate in this discussion 🤔

Loll, there's no time limit on the discussions. Feel free to jump in at any time!

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

After defaming them, assassinating their characters, the CVs gives dialogues like 'we are like Hanuman Uncle and Babes' for Arya' what a joke the show has become!! Arre bhai woh dono toh villains the na story ke, two most selfish characters that can ever exist, toh fir tumhare new leads ko un jaisa kyun banana hai bhai 🤔

p.s. not watching, just came across a written update and got mighty pissed off as always 😆

Wait, what??? I need a lot more context than that to understand what's going on. 😆

Either way, NO ONE can he like Hanita. They are UNIQUE and SPECIAL in their own ways.

Bringing this back cuz I don't have another reaction to this BS. Image

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Babita may have been wrong to ask Minnie to be quiet, but I don't think it took anything away from her being an actual parent. For seventeen long years, Babita was everything to her. Yes, Ashok was the father but he was always distant and was placed in a different box that came with it's own criterion that needed to be fulfilled. For Babita it was completely different. She not only had to be a mother, but at times had to step up and be the father as well as be the ideal daughter-in-law and wife. Let's not forget all these roles and the idealized requirements for all of them were instilled within her at a very young age. Being a proper daughter-in-law and wife were most likely valued and scrutinized more than her being a mother.

Completely agree! Babita never got the opportunity to express her opinions, or emotions fully. Due to this, she doesn't know how to articulate herself properly whilst under duress or even how to process what's going on with her. She just blurts out whatever comes to mind and then regrets it later (or not). What she needed the most post divorce was therapy so that she could learn and develop as she was supposed to. But alas, she never got that chance. 🤔

Agree once again. Letting it go once or twice fine. But not nipping it in the bud is what caused the later damages. It's parallel to what HS was trying to do with Minnie's anger. If it isn't handled at an early stage, it will pose troubles for her later on in life.

Actually if we are open in a relationship even if they are parents as to what hurts us and how a certain behaviour of them towards us is causing us pain it saves a lot of issue later on. Mini in her bid to mother babita never told her how she was hurt whenever she blamed her wrongly or snapped at her. Suddenly after a period her patience gave up and babita couldn't understand as to what was going wrong. I see parallel not entirely similar but somewhat with babita and sr khuranas also. In trying to be a good bahu babita never spoke as to how she wanted to go with ashok never told them how lovely s taunts were affecting her so much. Daadu was quite understanding towards her she could have atleast told him that it is getting too much for her. But one day on the marriage her patience suddenly broke and she wanted to do nothing with them. Where as on the other hand sr ks were not understanding as to suddenly what happened. 

If there was more honesty in these relationships it would have been a different situation 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I call BS on this whole thing being pre planned. The original storyline changed halfway through for some reason and it destroyed what was once really pure. They could have done and shown SO MUCH that would have really revolutionized ITV. Instead, we got nothing but shiny pebbles in the end. 🤔

It bloody hurts every time I think about it!!

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Wait, what??? I need a lot more context than that to understand what's going on. 😆

Either way, NO ONE can he like Hanita. They are UNIQUE and SPECIAL in their own ways.

Bringing this back cuz I don't have another reaction to this BS. Image

I don't have any context kyunki ek bhi scene dekho toh I feel like puking  no offence to those who are still watching but this show now has nothing but  I have the choicest words but I better refrain myself😆 anyways it's not getting any good numbers so I would let anyone who is enjoying it enjoy it for some more time😆 uniqueness ke naam pe to kuch bacha hi nahi, it's like any other show on any other channel now !

Aww your 🐒

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't have any context kyunki ek bhi scene dekho toh I feel like puking  no offence to those who are still watching but this show now has nothing but  I have the choicest words but I better refrain myself😆 anyways it's not getting any good numbers so I would let anyone who is enjoying it enjoy it for some more time😆 uniqueness ke naam pe to kuch bacha hi nahi, it's like any other show on any other channel now !

Aww your 🐒

Lmaoo it doesn’t top the UK charts anymore 🤣🤣🤣

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Lmaoo it doesn’t top the UK charts anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Suits me 🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Actually if we are open in a relationship even if they are parents as to what hurts us and how a certain behaviour of them towards us is causing us pain it saves a lot of issue later on. Mini in her bid to mother babita never told her how she was hurt whenever she blamed her wrongly or snapped at her. Suddenly after a period her patience gave up and babita couldn't understand as to what was going wrong. I see parallel not entirely similar but somewhat with babita and sr khuranas also. In trying to be a good bahu babita never spoke as to how she wanted to go with ashok never told them how lovely s taunts were affecting her so much. Daadu was quite understanding towards her she could have atleast told him that it is getting too much for her. But one day on the marriage her patience suddenly broke and she wanted to do nothing with them. Where as on the other hand sr ks were not understanding as to suddenly what happened. 

If there was more honesty in these relationships it would have been a different situation

This is true and as much as Minnie boasted about having a unique relationship with her mom, it really wasn't all that different from others. Yes, she went above and beyond when it came to standing up for her mother's rights, but when it came to the personal, they both didn't fully trust each other. Babita failed to trust Minnie even when she stood by her side and fought against the whole world. Minnie failed to trust Babita with her personal ambitions, and desires.

Of course, there are some things that we simply want to keep private from our parents, but if there was some honesty at least in respects to their respective careers earlier on, so much conflict could have been avoided. Instead, they both kept projecting their own wishes onto each other and wrongly assumed that the other would have been fine with it.

Babita's outburst against Daadu didn't really make sense to me. Even without the knowledge of these initial episodes, there was always something that seemed off to me and it was only made apparent after watching them. Daadu has always been in Babita's corner and has always stood up for her. He always gave voice to her rights, and was the only one after Minnie, to go check up on her. It was only on his behest, that Babita finally cried her heart out. So for Babita to dismiss all off his affections for her... it pricked me. He was already riddled with the guilt that he might've made a mistake by keeping Babita behind, and it was only reinforced after Ashok's betrayal came to the forefront.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Aww your 🐒

I know what you mean. I saw a precap of Minnie & Neil running around and there was something off about it for me. Character wise, it might be great, but aesthetically I can't buy into Ashnoor being a 23 year old. She simply doesn't look the part, and because of that SRJ ends up looking a lot older than he actually is.

I might have even watched this show as a stand alone, if it weren't already connected to S1. They really should have wrapped things up happily in S1, and then do S2 with Ashnoor. They could have kept the same story they're proceeding with now, but with a different set of parents. Because of her parents' death, Minnie has to come back home and take care of a sister that she never knew. It still would have worked nicely. Hanita didn't have to be sacrificed or butchered just to propel Ashnoor.

MG_Inactive thumbnail

I know what you mean. I saw a precap of Minnie & Neil running around and there was something off about it for me. Character wise, it might be great, but aesthetically I can't buy into Ashnoor being a 23 year old. She simply doesn't look the part, and because of that SRJ ends up looking a lot older than he actually is.

I might have even watched this show as a stand alone, if it weren't already connected to S1. They really should have wrapped things up happily in S1, and then do S2 with Ashnoor. They could have kept the same story they're proceeding with now, but with a different set of parents. Because of her parents' death, Minnie has to come back home and take care of a sister that she never knew. It still would have worked nicely. Hanita didn't have to be sacrificed or butchered just to propel Ashnoor.

@bold ditto, its not his fault that he has been cast opposite a child actor

Exactly Gur!!Ashnoor's voice too does not match with a 23 year old, she is still a minor for god sake so that's not surprising!! The make up and big and heavy dialogues can never make up for that