Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Watch from 2:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFrbIISgPMk

She's answered it so well and has basically said the truth. After Sara and Tara I have my bets on her. Watch the entire interview tbh, its pretty nice.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

She has matured a lot from her eff and bedi days

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She sounds great. I'm liking her so far. 

If anyone messes up the nepotism question now, they would have to be foolish. I'm sure they are well trained and prepared ahead of time about what to say.

I hope interviewers stop asking now, it's boring and everyone will say the right thing. Nepo kids are not going to stop coming into the field just because you annoy them with questions. Let's move on.

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's not going to work sorry. She just doesn't have it, debuting with stupid and the name...Alaya F....like what the eff is that name!..

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She sounds great. I'm liking her so far. 

If anyone messes up the nepotism question now, they would have to be foolish. I'm sure they are well trained and prepared ahead of time about what to say.

I hope interviewers stop asking now, it's boring and everyone will say the right thing. Nepo kids are not going to stop coming into the field just because you annoy them with questions. Let's move on.

@bold. True. I believe its the parents to blame than the kids. Children are very easily influenced at a young age. Filmy log ke ghar pe filmy atmosphere hoga. The likes of Janhvi, Khushi, Ananya, Shanaya must be only hearing filmy talks and it must be all about glitz, glamour and paps. They don't know any other world and what's worse, they are only surrounded by film stuff.

SRK was strict with Suhana and Aryan, thats why both of them are still studying. He might have a different atmosphere at home. Same goes with Amrita. Because of her Sara is a graduate and Ibrahim is not yet an actor. Saif too is very particular about education and literature. Look at the changes in Bebo. Pooja Bedi (I have heard from many friends) has been an excellent mother to both her kids. I had personally seen Alaya long ago when we were kids and she is exactly the same as she sounds in the interview. 

What I feel is that if children have a simpler life where there's not just one vibe in their house they will definitely think about their profession and groom more. They need to have a neutral perspective and decide if they are made for acting or no.

Janhvi was terrible in Dhadhak and yawn-worthy in Ghost Stories. Loads of surgery and contacts will not make her a Katrina or Deepika. Same goes to Khushi, Shanaya and Ananya. Having an actor parent doesn't mean you will have acting talent. Instead, when u know its not gonna happen, chose something better in life that would be more suited...or else end up like Tanisha, Esha Deol, Fardeen Khan, Uday Chopra or Zayed Khan.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

@bold. True. I believe its the parents to blame than the kids. Children are very easily influenced at a young age. Filmy log ke ghar pe filmy atmosphere hoga. The likes of Janhvi, Khushi, Ananya, Shanaya must be only hearing filmy talks and it must be all about glitz, glamour and paps. They don't know any other world and what's worse, they are only surrounded by film stuff.

SRK was strict with Suhana and Aryan, thats why both of them are still studying. He might have a different atmosphere at home. Same goes with Amrita. Because of her Sara is a graduate and Ibrahim is not yet an actor. Saif too is very particular about education and literature. Look at the changes in Bebo. Pooja Bedi (I have heard from many friends) has been an excellent mother to both her kids. I had personally seen Alaya long ago when we were kids and she is exactly the same as she sounds in the interview. 

What I feel is that if children have a simpler life where there's not just one vibe in their house they will definitely think about their profession and groom more. They need to have a neutral perspective and decide if they are made for acting or no.

Janhvi was terrible in Dhadhak and yawn-worthy in Ghost Stories. Loads of surgery and contacts will not make her a Katrina or Deepika. Same goes to Khushi, Shanaya and Ananya. Having an actor parent doesn't mean you will have acting talent. Instead, when u know its not gonna happen, chose something better in life that would be more suited...or else end up like Tanisha, Esha Deol, Fardeen Khan, Uday Chopra or Zayed Khan.

Very well said! 👏

@bold

How and where did you meet her? In a B'Day party or at School? 🤔 Also, are you a part of Bollywood or connected to it in some way? 🤔

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i really don't like this SoBo accent and chicks

and this answer is very well rehearsed 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Very well said! 👏

@bold

How and where did you meet her? In a B'Day party or at School? 🤔 Also, are you a part of Bollywood or connected to it in some way? 🤔

Naah not connected to Bollywood at all. I am a regular Mumbai girl 😆 Who loves Google, Ajay-Atul, Anand-Milind and food 😆

In Mumbai all the international schools have intwined friends circles...while I didn't have many friends and stayed away but I would at times be at a venue where someone from another school would be there...star kids basically.

Thats why I've heard lots of them all before they debuted 😆

I don't exactly remember where I met her, maybe it was some inter school function function or something...but she was one of the most grounded individuals at the venue. I didn't talk to her or anything. I knew she is Pooja Bedi's daughter but she never made anyone feel that.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I didn’t watch all of it but from what I saw I like her. She seems very aware.  Her answer might be rehearsed but she wasn’t sounding like someone who memorized a couple of sentences. She genuinely was giving a thoughtful answer. How she came to that answer is almost irrelevant.  She’s earned herself a lot of points here.  

And no we shouldn’t expect the next star kid to not say something idiotic on the subject of nepotism 😆.  Ananya certainly didn’t learn anything from Varun, Alia, Sonam, and Sonakshi’s past idiotic statements and made one of her own.  Someone else will come along and make hers seem mild 😆.  

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the generation who uses the social media and informs themselves what’s been liked and not.  She already give it away how she watched interviews of others and doesn’t want to repeat their mistakes and want to learn from them.

That’s why she answered it in that way cause it’s what people want to hear when talk about nepotism. She is doing her homework rightly😆