Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The haldi happens on shaadi day right? So dream or real, get ready for more rituals and drag. Can they wrap this up by next week? Am honestly sick of this shaadi 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sangeet already happened na!

This is raat-jagga ceremony. Mishti will come to know about the reason behind breakup after this sequence...

Kunal wants to tell her so badly... that is why he is mandaraoing aas-paas Mishti only 😆

🤣🤣 @Bold: that line cracked me up😆

Aww I'm so excited for the Mish-nal bond to sail Bhabi-devar relationship is building👏

Nanko please fulfil your duties and tell Mishti the truth👍🏼🤗

I've always wanted Kunal to reveal the break-up truth, he is the most appropriate character in this situation👍🏼🤗

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Wow thankyou so much for the express highlights guruji!👏

I'm soo proud of our heera❤️ Abiraaa needs to be protected at all costs😳 He stood up for both Mishti & Nishant!? where are such selfless human beings! Where?

Abir has to be an avatar of his partner He has to be the love child of Sri Krishna and Ambe maa

Oooh so now the ball is Nishant's court😎... According to the precap, it appears like Nannu does tell Mishti the truth, hence her breakdown👏🥳😭

Fingers crossed it is all true❤️🤗

p.s Nanko is soo intelligent nowadays🤣 I wish his birth truth had been revealed waay before, if only then we could have seen such high akal wale baatein earlier👏🤣

Abir is a gem or should I say heera. I know, how selfless is he that he is praising Mishti’s current fiancé. You need guts for that 😘😘😘 No wonder we love Abir so much, he can’t be replaced. 
My Nish is not going to reveal the truth to Mishti but he might help Mishti eloping and uniting Mishbir on wedding day. Kunal might reveal the blackmail truth to Mishti in front of Mahs house.. their usual confrontation spot lol 

Edited by kin8 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

What Ms. Parekh said about Mishti's broken engagement is a fact. First before GD, second after GD, third just before Shaadi. We should be happy for one thing when compared to other shows that our leads are not having multiple marriages but only multiple engagements😆

Mrs. Parekh was fandom aawaz that how many times do we have to watch failed rishtas of Mishti??? 😂😂

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah......😲

Pinky parekh changed the game........👏

What a dhassu entry...........👏

And the swag when she bajaoed the ghanti👏

Called Nannu bali ka bakhraa.......😆(Bullseye pinky aunty)

Abir came  just in time to defend Nishant😆

Oops....sry I think he was defending Mishti but I could only hear Nishant's gun gaan😆

I think Nishant also fell in love with Abir.....after hearing Abir's defense of him.

Aahaa......BP melting......

Punky aunty just fixed everything......Awesome....👍🏼

Waise Nishbir has awesome communication skills........Abir told Nishant the truth. He wasn't able to tell Mishti the truth for the last 3 mnths......but could tell nish in a minute...😲They sure have sme magic connection.....

PS....I think the precap is not a dream. And the spoiler that Mishti eloped is this one......she came to meet Abir after knwing the truth....but then returns back as we can see the haldi pics are out. Since nish has also witnessed their milan.....he myt just back out at the last minute.

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Parekh aunty changed the game 😆😆😆 full marks to her 🤣🤣

Yes yes yes yes yes yes shwet I miss you .....come back soon ....m sure samy also misses her equally 🤣🤣

Yesterday I was pissed off at nishant....Maine highlights mein bohot bashing kari hai uski 🤣🤣🤣 but today his actions again confused me 😆😆 

Abir didn't want to reveal ....but nishant's provoking skills you know na 🤣

Yes yes yes what an episode it was. Superrrrr se bhi uparrrrrr. Your highlights are super as usual Uru... When Abir told nish the truth I was like what  just happened 😂😂 Kitna easily boldiya sab. Now it’s friendship pareeksha for nish. Though I have a feeling he won’t tell Mish the truth since we have the spoiler of bidaai song. Nanko to the rescue is what I’m betting on but let’s see

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

Abir is a gem or should I say heera. I know, how selfless is he that he is praising Mishti’s current fiancé. You need guts for that 😘😘😘 No wonder we love Abir so much, he can’t be replaced. 
My Nish is not going to reveal the truth to Mishti but he might help Mishti eloping and uniting Mishbir on wedding day. Kunal might reveal the blackmail truth to Mishti in front of Mahs house.. their usual confrontation spot lol 

Absolutely right👍🏼 He'll forever be an iconic, unforgettable and irreplaceable character etched into our minds and hearts🤗❤️

Perhaps yes, Nish doesn't reveal the truth. Instead it could be Kunal who tells Mish. So then Mishti reveals her feelings to Nish before running out to look for Abir. SO maybe that's why Nish is there when mishbir meet at night🤗

Hahah what a great cycle it will be if Kunal tells Mishti the truth outside their house, where Mishti blurted out Kunal's truth😆

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Precap is definitely not a dream!

Mish finds out the reason behind the breakup - still a mystery who revealed it to her (my bet on Kunal)!

So she comes to meet Abir... 

He has correctly assessed that Mishti is doing everything for family's happiness and is torn between family and him.

So Abir is telling her that he understands what she is going through and will love her irrespective of her decision to go ahead with the wedding or not. He is putting her mind at ease and setting her free... he will accept whatever she decides and keep loving her ❤️

But we know, the Chorni is going to come back to her Ajeeb only ❤️

@bold :- Thank God ... Hope its not.. I came here to check that one 😳 

It might be that she came to know from Kunal..

Just watched the episode .. awesome yaar and precap dekh ke aisa laga ki hamare achhe din aa gaye.. MishBir will be back soon.. haayee 😳 Kisi ki nazar na lage...😳

@blue:- Nannu overhears everything.. he has become possessive now.. The way he was tying the mouli  on Mishti's hand.. 🤔

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Omg omg omg omg omg omg 

🤓🤓

Parekh kitty party aunty ne toh game hi badal daala 😆🤣🤣 thanks for coming aunty ji 🤣🤣

Ambe maa saves the day 

Mishbir toh isharon isharon mein bohot kuch bol rahe hai 

Abir ne kya stand liya hai ...mishti aur nishant ke liye bhi 🥳🥳🥳🥳 dho daala sabko  BP pigaal rahe hai  BM toh openly said we should forgive abir 😆😆

Kahaani mein aaya naya twist ..... abir reveals his reason behind break up with nishant.....woah nish is the first one one from mahs side to know the truth........#LetsSeeWhereThisMoveGoes ....🤓  All eyes on nishant now..... nish asks even after this if mish decides to move on then?  Abir answers then he will back off forever .... nish decides to talk with mishti 🤓

Kunal upset , feels it's a wrong move by abir 😆 Nish is not trust worthy  abir says nish has 3 hrs to prove his friendship otherwise I will reveal the truth to mishti 😎😎

Nish mish private talk starts ...... 🤓🤓 Kya sach bateyega ya nahi batayega 🤓.....  

I hope I sincerely hope that precap is not a dream....please nishant ek kaam dhang se kar le na 🤣🤣

Uffffffff total paisa vasool episode it was ....the scene  where abir speaks up for mishti is the ultimate highlight of the day !!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Uruuuuu 🤗

yes totally paisa vasool episode.. smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40

Aaj pinky Auntie ko dil se dhanyvaad..😆 usake vajah se Abir got chance 👍🏼 otherwise no one was ready to listen to him.. 

I think Nishant wont tell truth to Mishti.  I feel he has become possessive now.. 

Hope so too precap is not a dream.. our MishBir are back... smiley40smiley40smiley40smiley40 or it will be soon..

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

yeah.. I think that is what will happen. Mishti will think about how it will break apart Maheshwari family and BP if she backs out now (especially in light of the thaane today) and will decide to go ahead. But Nannu will stop the wedding  and tell the Maheshwaris that Mishti is still in love with Abhir and requests them to consider. Back to MishBir and trying to manao apney now..

This is a bigger possibility provided Nannu is a positive character as Vatsal has been saying. Last couple of episodes point to the other way though..... really don’t know at this point and I’m hating it’s weekend already