Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Abir bowled everyone over🥳 thanks to MiniBB 👏

haha Very true Sam... i'm so enjoying this and the big thing is without saying the truth about break up itself all this is happening haye i'm so proud of abir.. 🥳

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

haila ☺️ kya morning gift hai... dil khush Ho gaya 😍❤️

Abhi 🤗 there are possibilities of this being a dream of nishant 🤣

If Nishant is getting such beautiful dreams I am sure I can forgive him, if he realises that Mishti is going through pain now coz of him.

haha forgiven bcoz of dream... 🤣 but Sam i think he might dream of this and hide the truth from mishti or after saying truth too mish is in dilemma but he dreams of this n gets even more insecure n starting keeping eye on mish more.. dont know.. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir admits to his mistake in having left Mishti. #MishtiinTears

Aunty is still not giving up.. wants to know more about Abhir’s galathi.. #AbYehAmbeMaaKaKamaalHein

Parul steps in and almost admits to why Abhir broke off the goddhana. But BP interrupts and says enough is enough, and it’s their internal matter and what is done is done. The Maheshwaris turn to leave, MishBir eye lock, BM notices. 

Mishti’s dupatta got stuck in Abhir’s watch strap #AmbeMaaIsReallyBusyToday #TheAppleWatch 

P.s. the way the dupatta was stuck, it’s literally shoved in. No way that would happen accidentally even if they were on top of each other.. 

As Maheshwaris are leaving, Nannu notices misthi missing. BM explains (excuses?) that she has send her with the dakshina, Jas insists on leaving. So Maheshwaris except Nannu get ready to leave.

Kuhu tells BM that for a second there she felt that BP will forgive Abhir. #MeToo

BP doesn’t answer. But Nannu is listening. #BackToEavesDropping 

BM explains that Abhir is not a bad guy, but some of his decisions were wrong #HeeraAfterAll. 
BM feels that he should be forgiven., but now... Now misthi is Nannu’s fiancée.. 

BP feels that Nannu is the right choice for Mishti. He was proud of her choice when she chose Abhir, but now he is proud of his choice Nannu.

Parul wants Abhir to explain everything to Mishti. Abhir doesn’t want to force her by telling her about his troubles. Parul doesn’t agree. Thinks it’s Mishti’s haq to know the truth. #Finally #SomeonewithCommonSense

p.s. I like Parul as a character, she is a simple woman with simple ideas and values, her previous actions were all about loyalty and obligation to BB, but her sense of right and wrong once she has gotten out of that seems very clear. No Tedha Medha gol gol baatein for her. 

@bold 😳

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Omg omg omg omg omg omg 

🤓🤓

Parekh kitty party aunty ne toh game hi badal daala 😆🤣🤣 thanks for coming aunty ji 🤣🤣

Ambe maa saves the day 

Mishbir toh isharon isharon mein bohot kuch bol rahe hai 

Abir ne kya stand liya hai ...mishti aur nishant ke liye bhi 🥳🥳🥳🥳 dho daala sabko  BP pigaal rahe hai  BM toh openly said we should forgive abir 😆😆

Kahaani mein aaya naya twist ..... abir reveals his reason behind break up with nishant.....woah nish is the first one one from mahs side to know the truth........#LetsSeeWhereThisMoveGoes ....🤓  All eyes on nishant now..... nish asks even after this if mish decides to move on then?  Abir answers then he will back off forever .... nish decides to talk with mishti 🤓

Kunal upset , feels it's a wrong move by abir 😆 Nish is not trust worthy  abir says nish has 3 hrs to prove his friendship otherwise I will reveal the truth to mishti 😎😎

Nish mish private talk starts ...... 🤓🤓 Kya sach bateyega ya nahi batayega 🤓.....  

I hope I sincerely hope that precap is not a dream....please nishant ek kaam dhang se kar le na 🤣🤣

Uffffffff total paisa vasool episode it was ....the scene  where abir speaks up for mishti is the ultimate highlight of the day !!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think it’s not a dream. Mishti comes to know the truth n abir kind of let’s her free.. saying he will love her irrespective of her decision. Coz he understands her situation 

True that🤣 because Mishti made everyone realise how bad BB's selection was, we are getting the whole YRHPK story😆

haan true she just completed the entire story in a minute yaar 🤣🤣 BB n her bhoot pinky parekh aunty are same same different different

PS: name credit naina 🤣

yes Abhi more than abir confrontation to parekh aunty this one sec scene of bp abir was my favorite today,,, haye my boy n bp i want them back asap.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Omg omg omg omg omg omg 

🤓🤓

Parekh kitty party aunty ne toh game hi badal daala 😆🤣🤣 thanks for coming aunty ji 🤣🤣

Ambe maa saves the day 

Mishbir toh isharon isharon mein bohot kuch bol rahe hai 

Abir ne kya stand liya hai ...mishti aur nishant ke liye bhi 🥳🥳🥳🥳 dho daala sabko  BP pigaal rahe hai  BM toh openly said we should forgive abir 😆😆

Kahaani mein aaya naya twist ..... abir reveals his reason behind break up with nishant.....woah nish is the first one one from mahs side to know the truth........#LetsSeeWhereThisMoveGoes ....🤓  All eyes on nishant now..... nish asks even after this if mish decides to move on then?  Abir answers then he will back off forever .... nish decides to talk with mishti 🤓

Kunal upset , feels it's a wrong move by abir 😆 Nish is not trust worthy  abir says nish has 3 hrs to prove his friendship otherwise I will reveal the truth to mishti 😎😎

Nish mish private talk starts ...... 🤓🤓 Kya sach bateyega ya nahi batayega 🤓.....  

I hope I sincerely hope that precap is not a dream....please nishant ek kaam dhang se kar le na 🤣🤣

Uffffffff total paisa vasool episode it was ....the scene  where abir speaks up for mishti is the ultimate highlight of the day !!

🥳🥳🥳🥳

waah re Uru, aaj toh mini highlights jaldi prakat Ho gayi? 😆 Both your boys are in limelight today- one for what he did and other for what he is going to do

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha forgiven bcoz of dream... 🤣 but Sam i think he might dream of this and hide the truth from mishti or after saying truth too mish is in dilemma but he dreams of this n gets even more insecure n starting keeping eye on mish more.. dont know.. 

Now my only hope is Kuhu, if she knows the real reason for breakup, I am sure she will blurt it out in front of everyone.👏

But I can't remember whether Kuhu knows the real reason or not.

Abir is not going tell now being all acchabaccha and both Mishbir have communication issues with each other and also with others. Kuhu doesn't have this issue. She just blurts outs. I hope she does that again.😒