The Secret world of BLACK MAGIC - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Using black magick to harm your opponent isn't as easy as it seems. It takes a lot of time, dedication and skills to make your spells or any other magickal entities work. ANd in real life, magick isn't anything near to raising up your wand and saying "Avada Kedavra" and your enemy would die in a matter of seconds. πŸ˜† I myself am a newbie, when it comes down to the field of occultism, but I am pretty much sure that magick doesn't work that way. If it could, we all would have been long dead at the hand of some witches. πŸ˜†

Besides the three fold law of Wicca always apllies: You will get back whatever you do to others in three amounts. If your intent is to harm someone else, the harm will come back to you, but in three amounts.

Originally posted by: mahikhan

... nither do i believe in his silly stories! ...

Were you talking about me?
I haven't come across any black-magick affected victim. I do not think magick can affect you on that way, and that too on such a great extent. Even if it is possible, it is a rarity, not something every Wiccan/Witch/Pagan/Shaman could do. Even if they can, they wouldn't, because most of them follows a strict morality, that states none of them to harm others. Besides they are terrifically afraid of the three-fold law. πŸ˜‰
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
^^nice said! still im really scared of it i keep reciting verses so tht this magick wont effect me:(

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Were you talking about me?

yes if you were Harry porterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

^^nice said! still im really scared of it i keep reciting verses so tht this magick wont effect me:(

If you are using some words that had been delivered by God to protect you from any harm, then that verse will act as a magickal shield for you, against all those harms, and would protect you from further troubles, buddy. πŸ˜ƒ

yes if you were Harry porterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yes, I am Harry Potter. πŸ˜†
Jokes aside, Rowling isn't a 'He' to begin with, and furthermore, she isn't silly! If this was HP forum, you would have been strangled by now. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

If you are using some words that had been delivered by God to protect you from any harm, then that verse will act as a magickal shield for you, and would protect you from further harms, buddy. πŸ˜ƒ

thnx buddyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey the three fold law sounds something like law of karma, cause & effect

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

hey the three fold law sounds something like law of karma, cause & effect

Yep. Moreover, it makes perfect sense [to me at least]. Why should one do anything and get away with it? Everyone should face the consequence of his/her action (good or bad) in this very lifetime. I have seen this to be true more often than not.