Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
And Ofcourse, Stereo System...... The Greatest magician...
But the truth is , There is Black Magic And I belive it, But ALso Belive on GOd, Who Solve every Problem 😊
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
isnt voodo also a form of black magic? michael jackson is said to have tried it at one time

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

isnt voodo also a form of black magic? michael jackson is said to have tried it at one time

so what r u trying to tell? some co relation to his death?

i believe in black magic and am preety scared of it. it does work but its better to be away from it. its hirrible.
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as per that channel MJ dabbled in it but later somehow was overpowered by the ppl practising it who sort of duped him. its better to stay away from all these magic black or white!

Originally posted by: Believe

By using black magic anyone can create anything new.......??
then am ready to believe......

lol your posts make me laugh everytime😆

Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

so what r u trying to tell? some co relation to his death?

i believe in black magic and am preety scared of it. it does work but its better to be away from it. its hirrible.

yes!
i belive in it as well 've witnessed few cases avictimed of blasck magic its very scary and it leads to death
Why is it always 'Black' magic people talk of? Does anyone ever think of the numerous benefits and advantages people can gain from using magick (Notice the 'K' at the end)? Many people make their living through the usage of magick. Many people uses magic as a part of their religion (Wicca, Shamanism, Paganism, etc). Many people uses magick as an alternative of science and for making their life easier and more spiritual. Magick can be done/used for both good and bad purpose. Magick in itself is not 'Black' or 'White'; it is how one uses it that matters. Just like science and technology - no wonder that without science we would be still living in the cave - but it cannot be denied either that science had brought a large amount of negativity along with it as well. Just as science itself is not 'good' or 'bad', magick isn't, either. They both are sort of tools people uses; how one uses it is what matters.

Personally, I am studying magick/witchcraft/sorcery and everything related to the occult world, and it just pisses me off when people compare me or people like me with evilness or negativity (NOT speaking about any DM members here). Magick and Black Magick are two different thing, and people needs to realize that.

I too was skeptic regarding magick, but now I have sort of gained a lot of faith towards it. Magick does exist - of course not in the way books, or movies describe it, though - but it does.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
^^lol POH can we really use it for positive things? like????????
^ Mahi, if you are considering magick like the way Harry Potter describes it (i.e. bringing things out of thin air, making you invisible and other ROTFLMAO things), then you are on the wrong track. Magick in real life is a totally different thing, and more of a spiritual one than physical. Magick could be used for anything and everything that is around. Magick isn't about creating a new reality, but rather using and utilizing the reality you have around you. It is a way of manipulating energy that surrounds you. It is a path between the visible and the invisible worlds. You can use it to heal people, just as you can use it to harm. You can use it to save people, just as you can use it to kill. Magic can have diverse effect, ranging from extreme good to extreme evil.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago
Nah,I don't take it as Harry porter's way nither do i believe in his silly stories! But i've seen black majick victims its really difficult for one to escape from it.