Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
talking about the wicca there seems to B even a college for it. I remember reading something about it by ipsita roy , a famous witch of india

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

talking about the wicca there seems to B even a college for it. I remember reading something about it by ipsita roy , a famous witch of india

you really talking about the witch?
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
yeah labib , i too hav noticed this law of retribution at work & sometimes its real quick. i m glad that it is so, or else it wud B truly a case of might is right
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
yes mahi. Ipsita is a famous witch from kolkatta . she keeps writing articles too. she is a good witch though & not at all bad like the ones we usually read about.

Yep. Wicca had become extremely popular among the youths of this generation. Wicca was once just as much as a religion / way of life like the organized religions, only that its growth kept declining after the rise of Judaism. However, as far as my knowledge goes, the popularity of Wicca and other earth based religions like Paganism, Neo-paganism, Druidism, etc had increased by a great amount. Its growth in the past few decades had been amazingly fast, too.

yes mahi. Ipsita is a famous witch from kolkatta . she keeps writing articles too. she is a good witch though & not at all bad like the ones we usually read about.

😭you guys are scaring me😭
which city does she stay in india?😳
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
kolkatta . But y U scared. I said na that shes a good witch . very helpful sort
Kolkatta oh kk! im happy that she lives in KK hope she doesn't visit Mumbai and Ahmedabad yeah good witch:)

Originally posted by: mahikhan

you really talking about the witch?

Indeed, Sunny. Mahi, witches/Pagans/Shamans/Wiccans I have met in my life were really well behaved, and their sense of morality is far, far higher than ours. Meeting them, it feels as though you have met your soul mate. The entire environment where they live is so peaceful and all. And the one thing that really draws me to this lifestyle is their immense love and connection to Nature and the Natural world, something we, people of organised religion, had forgotten.
Ain don't tell me,you have met them?how do they look? gosh im shivering:(