Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Atleast 2 top news channels of India have dedicated programmes on black Magic...

i havent had the time or inclination to check out whether they are refuting it or perpetrating it!!
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

It's not that I dislike copy/paste. When quoting someone or mentioining a fact, it is quite OK to copy and paste.

Copy and paste is not desirable when I myself am to contribute something - which implies that the contribution has to be original.

I also do not subscribe to the increasingly common notion that wikipedia is the source of all wisdom. Yes, it is a handy reference but please remember that it is editable by public. The accuracy of statements in wiki is therefore to be checked and verified.

Now if that wasn't some real top class spam  ...

I saw that coming from light years away!    😆😆 Wikipedia was bound to get me in trouble with you / Doc.
When embarrased, Laura Bush, my latest hero chooses to smile gracefully, so will I 😳. 

😆😆

I wish there were other colored magic.  I would have picked purple to study.

I have heard stories of black magic and witch craft.  I had once met someone who was apparently CURED.  Some people do have paranormal powers I believe.  Some could be positive and some could be negative.  Perhaps, they know means of tapping into the energy of universe.
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie

When embarrased, Laura Bush, my latest hero chooses to smile gracefully, so will I 😳.

Have you been reading my posts THAT dilligently?

I wish there were other colored magic.  I would have picked purple to study.

That is the colour of my shirt today. So I think you do possess some powers ....

Some people do have paranormal powers I believe.  Some could be positive and some could be negative.  Perhaps, they know means of tapping into the energy of universe.

Absolutely. I too keep an open mind on this.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
By using black magic anyone can create anything new.......??
then am ready to believe......

Originally posted by: lighthouse

😆

You missed the toll free phone number.... 😆 ðŸ˜†  😆

and I love their tag line- Black magic dissapear in 7 days , guaranteed..!!!!! 😡

😆. Is this AB or PSS?

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

😆. Is this AB or PSS?

awww.. maya, u forgot doc's choice  pundit M .. the thought of those 3, now i am all distracted. 
Not black but plain magic is in the air suddenly 😳
😆😆😆
savie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know much of it and beleive me its not sooo easy.
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: savie

i know much of it and beleive me its not sooo easy.

Is that how you solve the quiz so fast? 😆
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jatayu

It's not that I dislike copy/paste. When quoting someone or mentioining a fact, it is quite OK to copy and paste.

Copy and paste is not desirable when I myself am to contribute something - which implies that the contribution has to be original.

I also do not subscribe to the increasingly common notion that wikipedia is the source of all wisdom. Yes, it is a handy reference but please remember that it is editable by public. The accuracy of statements in wiki is therefore to be checked and verified.

Now if that wasn't some real top class spam  ...

First time in my DM life I agree 10000% Uncle J!!😊

BTW Energy is never destructive ,it just depends how you use it.Afterall "Sarvam Shakthi Mayam Jagat".Tibet and all the Himalayan belt is a good energy zone(I don't have proofs to prove that) .

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Black Magic, Is The WOrd still having any Importance in the age of Tecnology
Now Famous Black magicians are "COMPUTER" ,"TV", And Internet 😆