Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mahikhan

Now,whats wrong with my expressions??/πŸ˜†

Nothing; was just pulling your leg, buddy.

Thnx buddy,'ve reached safelyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Good for you. So you haven't met any witch in the middle of the road with a red apple on her hand? πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Nothing; was just pulling your leg, buddy.

awww...your cho chweet buddy😳😊

Good for you. So you haven't met any witch in the middle of the road with a red apple on her hand? πŸ˜›

not really...but the place where i shifted i feel as if the house was possessed by witches

not really...but the place where i shifted i feel as if the house was possessed by witches

So at least we have succeeded in haunting your thoughts. πŸ˜†

So at least we have succeeded in haunting your thoughts. πŸ˜†

not fair,buddy.....i thought we are pals,nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
But Sarina, the thing is, witchcraft is not synonymous with dark arts or black magic. Granted that with the progress of time, people usually refer witchcraft as a form of dark magic, but in reality it is nothing but the practice of casting spells, using/working with herbs, potions, etc. As for the authenticity of sites related to paganism, Wicca or any other natural religions being questionable - if that really is the case, then your view on witch being a Wiccan practitioner is just as much as valid as mine view on witch being the practitioner of witchcraft (irrespective from which religious background the person is coming from). And I am going to hold onto my previous view as long as I am not proven wrong with actual evidences.

As far as the authenticity of Wikipedia is concerned...you're right on the count that it can be edited down at purpose, but still I feel it is a much safer place to research compared with many other sites and encyclopedias.

not fair,buddy.....i thought we are pals,nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

What has that got to do with this? πŸ˜† Pals are the one who makes fun, right? 😳
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago

What has that got to do with this? πŸ˜† Pals are the one who makes fun, right? 😳

thts how i make funπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ok buddy im outtie you carryone with your witchcraftπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BLACK MAGIC...

Dis is 1 kind of crime 4 me. who beleive-do n who do dis...

Cum on god hve created us. y dun v beleive in God n c his magic. instead of doin Black Magic n fallin  in2 evil Spell...

Wow, all of a sudden all of these old topics are back again! πŸ˜† Thanks Mona, give me a way to waste my valuable times here again, at DM. πŸ˜† Now, to answer your question...

Originally posted by: k-ekta fan

BLACK MAGIC...

Dis is 1 kind of crime 4 me. who beleive-do n who do dis...

Cum on god hve created us. y dun v beleive in God n c his magic. instead of doin Black Magic n fallin  in2 evil Spell...

Now, the thing is, anything - be it any scientific technology or magickal (notice the 'k') entity - that causes harm to another individual or a society is morally, ethically, humanely incorrect. However, magick does not always denote 'evil' or 'black magick'. If you go through the first few pages of this thread, then you'd see that we'd had quite a lengthy discussion on the nature of magick, where I've repeatedly refuted points from other members who had accused practitioner of magick to be 'evil'. It is a very common misconception that the nature and effect of magick is always evil. As far as I know, magick was very much prevalent in the past; it wasn't until the introduction of the Abrahamic Faith which made/turned magick and practitioner of it look as 'evil'; the witch hunt that took place a few centuries back greatly increased people's awareness and fear of this subject, too. This misconception stems from the negative portrayal of practitioners of magick, witches, pagans, etc in cartoons and children's story books. To the best of my knowledge, nothing had ever been found or proved that the practitioner of magick is, by default, evil, or that magick always denote 'black magick'.
-Sneha thumbnail
True, I'd agree with POH...

Certain practitioners of magic, or precisely black magic, go through satanic rituals or believe in them which may be synonymous to 'evil'... But the first experience I've had with magic is a clown doing some unbelievable tricks, and we were laughing like anything... Magic in itself, in any form, is not evil... But using it against someone, to harm that particular person, or so any other living being is called evil...

Nice to see these back... Never knew they existed!!... I should shuffle through some more of the older pages!!... Hehehehehe

Cheers,
Sneha