Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

^ ^

Speaking of vampires, what is your take on Clinical Lycanthropy - the false delusion that the person transforms into werewolf, and sometimes even other animals?

Of course I doubt the existence of such happenings in real life, and will most probably take this as a mental illness, but the transformation can happen on the spiritual level at least, right? And it does happen emotionally/psychologically, otherwise the patient wouldn't report such experiences. πŸ€”

PLEASE READ LORD LOSS BY DARREN SHAN ITS ABT WEREWOLVES πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

PLEASE READ LORD LOSS BY DARREN SHAN ITS ABT WEREWOLVES πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

WTH is that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Loss
Sujal_Fan_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Vampires r ok, as long as they dnt drink human blood. Speaking of Vampires u reminded me off Angel, from Buffy, he was a good looking vampire in thereπŸ˜‰
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gengarjetty2

Yeah maybe...

Yes ur our big sister now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jebezus. Not the wisest idea. I'm a bad influence.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Ok nuff said off topic. Well, I would never get offended at being called a 'witch' because technically, it is used to describe those who practice Wiccan.

Eh? Correct me if I am being wrong, isn't Wiccan a religion? And witchcraft a personal practice? I thought anyone who practices witchcraft (coming from earth based, monotheistic, polytheistic or any sort of religious background) is called a witch?[/QUote]

Yes Wiccan is a religion. A practitioner of Wiccan is a witch and can be said to practice witchcraft. However, Witchcraft as it is popularly known is a derogatory term towards pagan practitioners.

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Jebezus. Not the wisest idea. I'm a bad influence.

that k.. i watch southpark πŸ˜›
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No idea if this exists (Black Magic) but im definitely fascinated with all the stories around it.

Long back, my Grandma's neighbor fell seriously ill. Nothing worked, no medicine , treatment , yoga. His wife discovered some 10 dozen black screws on their terrace and got them removed because someone told her the screws had "tona" (as in jaadu tona) on them. After a couple of days, they checked the terrace again and found more screws. Some 'Baba' told them they need to conduct poojas to ward off the 'tona' which some relative was responsible for. And surprisingly, it worked.

Mindbender thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes Wiccan is a religion. A practitioner of Wiccan is a witch and can be said to practice witchcraft. However, Witchcraft as it is popularly known is a derogatory term towards pagan practitioners.

Hmm actually from what little i know about the matter, it isn't necessary for wiccans to be witches !

Wicca seems to focus on the relationship between the divine and the practitioner. Spirituality seems to be a major part of this religion.

Witchcraft deals generally with spells , use of herbs , etc to heal and for other purposes. The practise doesn't have anything to do with a deity .

So there can be wiccans who only focus on spirituality or their relationship with divine without casting any spells or anything of that sort.

At the same time there can be followers of any other religion also who might follow witchcraft since its just a practise !

Yes Wiccan is a religion. A practitioner of Wiccan is a witch and can be said to practice witchcraft. However, Witchcraft as it is popularly known is a derogatory term towards pagan practitioners. [/Quote]

Yeah, but I don't think you got me right. What I was trying to convey is that witchcraft could be practiced without believing in the Wiccan or any other earth-based/oriented religions, right (i.e. witchcraft isn't a religion of its own, but a practice)? That a follower of the Abrahamic Faith could also be regarded/classed as a witch, as long as the person is practicing witchcraft?