Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Kabir or Randeep ??

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
I do like both of the actors/acting. However, I do like Kabir - as a life partner or bf for Nia (as of now) . Randeep is also supporting/understanding … but he does NOT know what he wants/likes... he has direction less life... like a freebird type....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think it was highly wrong of them to introduce another guy for Nia. What was the necessity for two guy's? 

Both their roles are good and both the actors are great.. I felt bad for Kabir yesterday when Nia was so comfortable with randeep n holding his hand. You could see the pain on his face. 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I like Randeep's happy go lucky side and like Kabir's steadiness

Somehow I can't feel for Randeep's love for Nia it's too sudden , while Kabir's love is seem by the way he has stood steady for Nia all this while 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s interesting that the steady stable guy is bonding with Amber and Randeep and Guneet are bonding.

I think Randeep is introduced to further highlight the different nature of Amber and Guneet..

Amber : very matter of fact no nonsense guy 

Guneet: free spirited and speaks her mind

so when it comes time for Nia to make a choice it will be interesting to see how Amber and Guneet support Nia and her choices 

btw what’s the Jodi name for Amber and Guneet?

AmNeet?

GunBer?

GunAm?

🤷🏽‍♀️

coolniki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like Randeep.

Yes he does not know Niya that well but he will if she lets him. He is that part of Niya that she has never explored. I think he balances out Niya's characteristics. Randeep will show her that you can be serious in life and still have moments of fun, and she can show him that some seriousness is needed to move ahead in life. Both of them are young people who can see the world in a complete different light with each other.

I find Niya and Kabir very similar to each other. So personally I wouldn't be as interested in their love story if it happens. And also Kabir has loved Niya for a long time but never had the courage to actually express his feelings and just because he is a stable guy that does not mean Niya should have a relationship with him. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I find Randeep pushy & disrespectful & too sure of himself. He is also more fluff than substance.

Kabir any day!

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: silvermoonlight

It’s interesting that the steady stable guy is bonding with Amber and Randeep and Guneet are bonding.

I think Randeep is introduced to further highlight the different nature of Amber and Guneet..

Amber : very matter of fact no nonsense guy 

Guneet: free spirited and speaks her mind

so when it comes time for Nia to make a choice it will be interesting to see how Amber and Guneet support Nia and her choices 

btw what’s the Jodi name for Amber and Guneet?

AmNeet?

GunBer?

GunAm?

🤷🏽‍♀️

Angur 😎

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

BerNee😆 

theeki khatti meethi nok jhokwali relationship😎 -a spicy mix like burnee mein bani achaar😆..

risha_krp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Kabir.

But I think they are going to pair Niya with Randeep.

I like AmNeet.

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys,

I think I am posting after 3 long years. I dont watch any teleserials now only webseries.

anywyz this one i started watching for varun badola my fav tele actor as well as sweta...

I am really loving this show for its simplicity and the fact that it comes on sony...this is the only channel i can come back to...and another main reason is that it has no neg characters (so far)...

i can see this thread is about kabir and randeep...my personal view is that i was really happy that they have introduced randeep...keeping aside the fact that i like both the actors wat i love here is that they r showing that best friends r not always the ones we want as our life partner...

i dont know why ppl want to believe best friend and lover shud be the same person...if nia was in love with kabir like vice versa then i wud hv complained about randeep...but since nia wants to accept kabir only as a friend so i am happy that the writers want to stress on the fact that a girl (or a boy) can have both a best friend and a lover in her life...

even i feel bad for kabir but then it is 21st century...young ppl r practical enuf to accept that (romantic) feelings are not always reciprocated but that doesnt mean it shud create a dent in their friendship....

i hope watever happens nia and kabir shud continue to be good friends...