Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 19th Jan 2010 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla ko koi punishment nhi?

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I honestly don’t care Asim lost his immunity because he never needed it. Period! 

Last week he didn’t do anything wrong but Salman bought the himanshii topic and somehow they managed to set him up to be portrayed negatively. So I know deep down he realized it’s no point of him being good because they are going to portray him negatively but it won’t work because his fans and contestants except the gandagi gang know the truth of biased the show is. 

whoever mannisha or Colors TV think they are, Karma is going to come back very hard. 

Edited by ArianaGrande - 4 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Arjun bijlani slammed Shukla probably the only gutsy one from colors celeb

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

shukla jun ka friend hain.......so its more difficult for him to come out and say something. Khair....kya bola usne ???..

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Asim touch bhi kar de na laadle ko uski bhi punishment milegi. Lekin laadla Jo push back kar raha hai woh you must throw under the bus. 

Matlab 5 saal ka bacha bhi figured out kar lega ki manisha he hai iske peeche. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

shukla jun ka friend hain.......so its more difficult for him to come out and say something. Khair....kya bola usne ???..

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/bigg-boss-13-arjun-bijlani-on-sidharth-shukla-s-aisi-ladki-comment-for-rashami-desai-speaking-about-someone-s-character-is-characterless-in-itself-exclusive/5e2565a9d996471ad814e794

I am just glad that Rashmi has at least some good friends. 

EtherealRati thumbnail

When we asked Arjun who knows both Rashami and Sidharth off screen, he replied "No girl will like being called 'Aisi Ladki' or 'Waisi ladki'. I feel talking about anyone's character, is characterless in itself. I mean, who gives anybody the right to speak about anybody's character, nobody in the world is perfect. In our lives we all have done something or the other, which may not define our character, but just because somebody knows that aspect, you kind of bring it out or you use that vulnerability to strike the person and hurt the person and demean him/her that also is characterless in a way. See demeaning somebody on national television doesn't speak very good about you also. I don't find even in anger one has the right to put a girl or guy down by talking wrong."

OMG .....he finally spoke regarding this comment. I agree with him word to word on this. I am glad he spoke about this.... i wish salman ne bola hota jab yeh sab hua tha.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

said no girl will liked called aisi larki

Huge respect to Arjun bijlani 💪💪💪

EtherealRati thumbnail

said no girl will liked called aisi larki

Huge respect to Arjun bijlani 💪💪💪

yaaa.....exactly. Respect to him. ❤️

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arti mahira n Rashmi for elite club 

Hina Khan will again chose 1

I think Arti will be picked. If Hina is coming it may be possibly scripted.