Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 19th Jan 2010 -Weekend Ka Vaar

Posted: 4 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 13

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read Bigg Boss 13 - Rules

- For any assistance or complaint contact munnihyderabadMinionitemnx12, or devashree_h

Salam and hi

Asim army here🥳🥳

Rasim supporter here🥳

Asim - Vishal ( I don't know there Jodi name🙈) lover here  

Aj Mahira Mata k darshan hongay😂😅

I am reading lot of criticism accusing Himanshi.

But I support Himanshi the way she handled the situation with Asim. She was in a situation where one wrong move would have spoiled Asim’s game and she would come out looking bad. If she would have accepted Asim inside the house it would have been very bad for both Asim and herself.  She cleared her old relationship. Now she is single and ready to accept Asim. She has openly announced her love for Asim and supporting him to win. She did right thing.

Nerolac Paints for whitening someone?????

which happens every WKV

Originally posted by tina59

Nerolac Paints for whitening someone?????

which happens every WKV

Ya Allah 

Kitni door k latay ho tm log😂😅

Originally posted by spicysagar

I am reading lot of criticism accusing Himanshi.

But I support Himanshi the way she handled the situation with Asim. She was in a situation where one wrong move would have spoiled Asim’s game and she would come out looking bad. If she would have accepted Asim inside the house it would have been very bad for both Asim and herself.  She cleared her old relationship. Now she is single and ready to accept Asim. She has openly announced her love for Asim and supporting him to win. She did right thing.

You wrote a comment in previous thread 

Yar MN n woh comment tab likha jab Tak sallu n yeh nahi bola tha k she is someone's property type thing...

Us s pehle ka bol Raha tha k you should have done...jesi hi MN n comment likha, sallu n raita pehla dya😂

I don't like hk ...she could have wait rather sending parag.i feel she milked Asim popularity

But yes, she handled kl ka scene by commenting intelligently.

Ab real hai ya fake ,unka sar dard.

Aaj phir se Lallu ki izzat ka falooda banega

Originally posted by attiya1.3

You wrote a comment in previous thread 

Yar MN n woh comment tab likha jab Tak sallu n yeh nahi bola tha k she is someone's property type thing...

Us s pehle ka bol Raha tha k you should have done...jesi hi MN n comment likha, sallu n raita pehla dya😂

I don't like hk ...she could have wait rather sending parag.i feel she milked Asim popularity

But yes, she handled kl ka scene by commenting intelligently.

Ab real hai ya fake ,unka sar dard.

Himanshi is very close to Shefali, so Paras was right for her to send message.

All this fight between Asim/Shefali is temporary. All will be friends outside the house. About Parag scolding Asim was natural as a husband. But after the show they all will have party together.

Asim confessed his feeling first and moved her heart. so she had to send the reply as soon as she broke up.

Nothing wrong in announcing her love to the world and letting the person who confessed his love to her. she should not let him waiting. It will be too late if Asim moves on. 

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago