Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 19th Jan 2010 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Ab toh Hina ne bhi keh diyašŸ˜†

So possibility of one of Aarti or Rashmi winning Elite membership

I am more interested to know if Asimā€™s immunity is there or taken away, as per Khabri BB asks them both to part ways and let the task go on so I hope no punishment for Asim alone or if there then both should be punished 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Ab toh Hina ne bhi keh diyašŸ˜†

So possibility of one of Aarti or Rashmi winning Elite membership

I am more interested to know if Asimā€™s immunity is there or taken away, as per Khabri BB asks them both to part ways and let the task go on so I hope no punishment for Asim alone or if there then both should be punished 

Rashmi would get it probably  

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Rashmi would get it probably  

Rashmi winning it will take away Shuklaā€™s raaton ki neend and din ka chain, how dare Rashmi Asim win Elite Membership before himšŸ¤£

Asim pushed and Shukla again abused Asimā€™s father

Nullify ho gaya na, either both should be punished or no onešŸ˜†

Now I feel Provoking Asim to Push was a plan by Shukla to take away his Elite Membership Immunity which might have failed as Shukla ended up abusing toošŸ¤”

Rashmi winning will make Shukla more of a loser

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Ye aarti na save ho jae

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

I hope Asim pushed as hard as Shukla's 9-10 pushes. I mean looking at this seasons biasedness. Many of us had predicted that bb will somehow take his immunity away , that was a given looking at how much bias this season has been. 

So no one should be surprised or even upset.

Even on WKV , it was predictable that he and Rashmi will be bashed no matter what.

So might as well push him hard and show this bully that gundas cannot rule the house.

But it doesnā€™t show Shukla anything causeā€™ heā€™s cleared of any wrong doing. If Salman can tell Vishal itā€™s his fault for instigating Madhurima after she violently attacked him then I have zerO

faith anything will happen to Shukla. Instead Asim will be told itā€™s all over now ā€” baath khatam hogaya thi why did you start again? Aisey maaf karthey ho kya?!? (The script he said during gaalis etc). 

This seasonā€™s reasoning and moral compass is confusing AF 

Zariwala per ilzaam to break up Shukla and Asim ā€”- Salman - No third person can break up something that is already broken in friendship or relationship.

Paras and Mahira ā€”  As long as Mahira knows everything itā€™s fine. Carry on. 

Madhurima and Vishal ā€”ā€” Madhu hits Vishal with chappal and eventually assaults with a frying pan in a fit of RAGE and instead of calling the police ITs declared a neejee mamla (which is ironically the poster word for domestic violence).  You know Madhu has the guts to say things like I donā€™t like but it needed to be done ā€”- CAN we for a second even imagine a man saying something like this? How is nobody from the industry or any of these media sites calling Salman out on this? šŸ˜• (Whatā€™s like TMZ in India ā€” pink villa?). 

Asim and Himanshi ā€” How can you come between an engaged lady and her fiancĆ©. First of all THAT šŸ’©  has LITERALLY been the Bollywood plot line for effing ever ever! Also how horrible of Salman to make Himanshi again look bad as if someone left her. Why is this NOT A NEEJEE mamla MCBC SK šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬!!!!! Himanshi is not even in the house. Itā€™s something that happened to her outside. Iā€™d go ballistic if someone said anything about any break up of mine whether he broke up with me or not. Itā€™s Nonā€™YaDamn business.  Someone should have said that ghatiya movie line to him.. My break up is my break up not any of your break up šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

And how regressive is his bloody soch Us ladkey ney chod diya now itā€™s your responsibility to do right by her. Wtheactualfarkityfark!!!! Khud ki koi 80ā€™s ki sadi hui movie chal rahi hai kya SK ki? 

Paras said a lot of aukaad shit to Asim ā€”- 

Salman  ONLY brings it up in a case against Paras for Mahira NOT one word for the person it was spoken to or for!?? 

Now I know Salma isnā€™t anyone who can really talk to/lecture anyone regarding morality (the irony isnā€™t lost on me) but if heā€™s saying so much that the creatives arenā€™t telling him and he doesnā€™t listen then at least bloody show na. 

Sorry for my ranting and raging and all the swears... maybe not so much sorry for the swearing. I digressed šŸ˜’šŸ˜–

Edited by SimsNaiken - 4 years ago
TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Phew, caught up with the episode, and the updates on this thread, and Shukla HANDSDOWN is the biggest POS human to come on this show.  He literally said he doesnā€™t want to see Sana outside this show because of her antics with Gulati and Aryan. I donā€™t like Sana, but she was so visibly hurt and how much of a dick does a person have to be to say that in front of her, given their history on the show?! couldnā€™t he have just said Rashmi & called it a day!? 

and now, ofcourse the family week is over, there is no need to appear good,& the lot is back to their original game. This whole Sid the Entertainer was for the family week, like you know how parents force kids to put on their best clothes and  ā€˜good behaviourā€™ when guests come over!? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ guests gaye, rakshas mode is switched on! 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

Phew, caught up with the episode, and the updates on this thread, and Shukla HANDSDOWN is the biggest POS human to come on this show.  He literally said he doesnā€™t want to see Sana outside this show because of her antics with Gulati and Aryan. I donā€™t like Sana, but she was so visibly hurt and how much of a dick does a person have to be to say that in front of her, given their history on the show?! couldnā€™t he have just said Rashmi & called it a day!? 

and now, ofcourse the family week is over, there is no need to appear good,& the lot is back to their original game. This whole Sid the Entertainer was for the family week, like you know how parents force kids to put on their best clothes and  ā€˜good behaviourā€™ when guests come over!? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ guests gaye, rakshas mode is switched on! 

Nope that will be showcased as Shukla hurt hua hai. And Shehnaaz ussey mananey jayegi 

Kal dekhiye - Kya Shehnaaz mana payengi Sidharth ko aapni nadaaniyo ke liye?!?  šŸ¤® 

One of the best things out of family round Shukla is wearing full clothes AT LEAST cause his mum said so... šŸ˜… 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Ye aarti na save ho jae

Lately ussey jitni importance mil rahi hai I feel like she will. 

What was the point of the freeze and release task on WKV. Why did Gautam, Karan and Vindu need to come in the house. 

These people got visitors meant for Shukla, Shehnaaz and Aarti. Vhy? šŸ˜  šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

Nope that will be showcased as Shukla hurt hua hai. And Shehnaaz ussey mananey jayegi 

Kal dekhiye - Kya Shehnaaz mana payengi Sidharth ko aapni nadaaniyo ke liye?!?  šŸ¤® 

One of the best things out of family round Shukla is wearing full clothes AT LEAST cause his mum said so... šŸ˜… 

Lmao! She can use the ā€˜Uska aura haiā€™ justification. But I swear if this doesnā€™t make Sana switch sides ( she seems more in tune with Asim and Rash anyways), NOTHING will. 

Sid sees Sana as use and discard, and we have said this from day 1. He barely tolerated her, and when there is an end in sight, he casually insulted her by saying I donā€™t want to see her outside the show. What a PYAR! 

saare forum ke SidNaaz threads waste! šŸ˜‚