Bigg Boss 13 - Daily Discussion Topic - 19th Jan 2010 -Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

which weekend did he say that???

what was salman's reply... paras ka smirk is so annoying

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This season has been so long that it feels like that random “malkin” concept happened in the previous season and not this one. 

SimsNaiken thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusima

I wish asim ne zor ka dhakka maara hota shukla ko kyunki zyada se zyada sirf two weeks ki punishment hi milni hai😆

I read a khabri note they took his immunity away and he was nominated 😟

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

I know Salman and the ‘creatives’ will spin this their Shukla favouring way on WKW but just seriously - how is it such a big deal that Vishal is adjusting his position on the seat? 

Ek toh, he is injured on his bottom and BB has set this pathetic task, where even those who aren’t injured could get a sore bottom if the task goes on for long. So those injured already are being tortured more. 🙄

And secondly, Vishal has to go on the horse every other time, he is only swapping with Rashmi, the others have more in their team. So if Asim is sanchalak, they should make use of him, the task is unfair.

If Arti/Mahira told Vishal to adjust - out of insaniyat rather than dirty game playing then I wonder if they’ll stick up for the point that it’s not out? Or will they be spineless and side with Shukla?

And why is Shukla so beraham? Like seriously, so much overreaction was completely unnecessary. Get some humanity dude, at least think about his injury. 

Thanks for this. It Really puts into perspective what happened. By the promos you’d think ke pata nai aisa kya kar diya Asim ney... 

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SimsNaiken

I read a khabri note they took his immunity away and he was nominated 😟

can u post the link please thanks

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

@Bold: IKR! Funny😆   Inke devta ne jitne dhakke maare hain unka koi count nahi, jitni gaaliyan di hai akele baaki sare contestants ne mila ke utni nahi di

And ye Sambhavna types log jo bol rahe Asim bhauk raha hai.....mere TV mein jo promo dikha usme Shukla gaya khud apne pairo pe chalkar Asim ke pas, usse bola bahar mil dikhaunga....Asim ko bola bhauk bhauk.....and phir bhi Asim ko evict karo kyonki usse crime ho gaya hai usne Vishal ko uthte hue nahi dekha and PROVOKE karne par dhakka de diya 😆

If Asim and Rashmi are smart, they should well prepare in advance for weekend by bringing across Provocation ka point, Asim has been blamed of provoking in past, Madhu has been evicted and Vishal has been accused of provoking by throwing water....iss hisab se Shukla ne jo bahar milne ki dhamki di wo kya tha Asim should ask Supreme Court ke Judge sahab Salman Khan😆

Asim and Rashmi need to take Shukla’s and his teams mazey sey jaisey Shukla leta hai. He needs to start doing funny antics and just chill maar and let Shukla boil... this is how he’ll also look right, not get in trouble on WKV AND enjoy Shukla getting more and more upset. Cause’ guaranteed Shukla can’t take what he fishes out himself. 

Have to admit BB MAKES the promos look so intense. This is the first season haha sirf promo dekhker itna trend hota hai. 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumalhotra

can u post the link please thanks

Can’t seem to find it now. It was a tweet and someone posted it on these forums here. 

Tried searching for it but nothing is popping up as such 

SimsNaiken thumbnail

Been reading about how Shukla had 10 M tweets लोल Fake news hai it seems. 

https://getdaytrends.com/india/top/tweeted/day/

Also in other news as always promo Is edited. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7iqkIWpiRY/?igshid=i74njd64cynr

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope Asim pushed as hard as Shukla's 9-10 pushes. I mean looking at this seasons biasedness. Many of us had predicted that bb will somehow take his immunity away , that was a given looking at how much bias this season has been. 

So no one should be surprised or even upset.

Even on WKV , it was predictable that he and Rashmi will be bashed no matter what.

So might as well push him hard and show this bully that gundas cannot rule the house.